2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That's simple not possible, jerry said they were all in last year.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Redskins drafted terrible.
Back to back Corners in Round 1 and 2 when O line is the number one need?
No tight end. No Linebackers. Those are needs 2 and 3 BEFORE corner.
I swear Rivera having final say on draft picks has been terrible since 2020 and drafting the bust at #2 in Chase Young. Basically wasted every 1st and 2nd round pick on the wrong position since he got here. Docson and maybe Cosmi may pan out, and that's a pair of big "if's" since nether can stay healthy.

However this years draft... F-

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Enjoy another season of disappointment!

Shocked Cat GIF

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Redskins drafted terrible.
Back to back Corners in Round 1 and 2 when O line is the number one need?
No tight end. No Linebackers. Those are needs 2 and 3 BEFORE corner.
I swear Rivera having final say on draft picks has been terrible since 2020 and drafting the bust at #2 in Chase Young. Basically wasted every 1st and 2nd round pick on the wrong position since he got here. Docson and maybe Cosmi may pan out, and that's a pair of big "if's" since nether can stay healthy.

However this years draft... F-

I didn't mind taking the risk on the guy we took in Round 1, but going DB again in Round 2 just seemed like a bad decision with some of the good interior OL that was still on the board at 47. We did grab a couple of OL after that, but it just seemed like they didn't figure out when the runs on positions would be, and ended up settling for stuff later on. Corner in the 1st totally agree, the good starting OT's were gone. After that, though, the board had good talent at interior OL and TE that we just avoided for whatever reason.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Chargers secretly 200iq? "Brady was a lightly regarded prospect coming out of college... not selected until the sixth round"

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
More forcible kissing. This shit must work sometimes just based on how many people do it in the NFL.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user