2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Reading that whole article, it's really fucked. Her own friends says she was a liar and there was quite a lot of evidence against her claims. Actual gold digging drunken bitch.

Amador also explained to the girl that additional witness testimony alleged that at this period of time, “you were approaching men at the party saying, ‘I want you to [expletive] me and if you don’t [expletive] me you’re a [expletive].”

We just ignoring that this proves Araiza is a [expletive]?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Doesn't the story say she sucked him off or let him smash when she snuck up on him taking a leak in some bushes in the back yard before this part where she proceeded to sleep with every other guy at the party who wasn't an [expletive]?

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And stupid on top of that. If you want to get raped by a football player for money, the punter is one of the worst guys to choose.

200.gif

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
And stupid on top of that. If you want to get raped by a football player for money, the punter is one of the worst guys to choose.
Some of them can have long careers and have the upside of not getting CTE after playing 15 years and they don’t have to know the playbook so not like they spend a lot of time studying when at home, could be playing the long game.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Some of them can have long careers and have the upside of not getting CTE after playing 15 years and they don’t have to know the playbook so not like they spend a lot of time studying when at home, could be playing the long game.

All are very important traits to Iook for in a rapist

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
got any more info on #2? Does that mean just the thursday, sunday night, and monday games? Or does it mean there will be bidding wars among the networks for every cowboy game?

Typically AFC vs AFC were on CBS and NFC matchups on Fox

• 1Seriously?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Now that ALL of the top 10 QBs are in the AFC, I'm sure Fox will want more of those games.

And no, Hurts is NOT a top 10 QB just because he made it out of the JV conference into the Super Bowl.

• 1Cutler

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Now that ALL of the top 10 QBs are in the AFC, I'm sure Fox will want more of those games.

And no, Hurts is NOT a top 10 QB just because he made it out of the JV conference into the Super Bowl.
How dare you forget Cooper Rush like this!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

black friday game is Dolphins @ Jets

EDIT also kinda interesting is the Jaguars will be playing back to back games in London week 4/5

Last edited:

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Both the Niners and the Rams play 4 fucking teams coming off byes, no other team plays more than two.

Rams "3rd" place schedule looks brutal.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Both the Niners and the Rams play 4 fucking teams coming off byes, no other team plays more than two.

Rams "3rd" place schedule looks brutal.
Cowboys playing both NFC West and AFC East. We will be lucky to have 9 wins. Luckily 5 of them come from in-division.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers play on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve. Da fuck

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users