2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Just like Mahomes gotta get past Herbert
LOL 2 EZ. Herbert has a fucking RPG attached to his arm and Mahomes prances around the field like Bambi. Herbie the Hog is going all the way.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Animated GIF
Herbert when he drops back to pass this year.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Animated GIF
Herbert when he drops back to pass this year.

Harbaugh knew how deep this year's draft is at WR. Couple that with their favorable draft position as well as the tread, wear and tear on both MW and Keenan and it wasn't a huge surprise to see them gone.

I think AZ will grab Harrison which means it's very likely that Nabors is there at 5 for them. But even if he is gone though, they'll do no worse than Odunze at that spot which is still a good get.

I could even see them going WR again in round 2 with someone like the Legette kid out of South Carolina. Personally, I'm hoping they don't take him as I'd love to see him go to the Saints a few picks later, but doubtful it plays out that way.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Harbaugh knew how deep this year's draft is at WR. Couple that with their favorable draft position as well as the tread, wear and tear on both MW and Keenan and it wasn't a huge surprise to see them gone.

I think AZ will grab Harrison which means it's very likely that Nabors is there at 5 for them. But even if he is gone though, they'll do no worse than Odunze at that spot which is still a good get.

I could even see them going WR again in round 2 with someone like the Legette kid out of South Carolina. Personally, I'm hoping they don't take him as I'd love to see him go to the Saints a few picks later, but doubtful it plays out that way.
Who is your team? Saints?

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Who is your team? Saints?

Yes. Although I live in Florida now, I was born and raised in NOLA so I'm cursed to support them until the day I die.

It was great during the hayday of the Brees-Payton years. Notsomuch these days.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, any way you cut it, letting Williams and Allen go makes medium and long term sense.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shit I hear a lot of noise about Minnesota pushing hard to trade up to #4 for another QB (top 4 picks all being QB's). Harrison Jr would land right in Chargers' laps in that scenario. Not sure how likely that is, but who knows.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
When he actually makes it to the end of the season healthy. Hell he's poison even when he's injured, didn't he refuse to show up to support the team one of the years he was injured?

What do Lamar and Dak have in common?

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shit I hear a lot of noise about Minnesota pushing hard to trade up to #4 for another QB (top 4 picks all being QB's). Harrison Jr would land right in Chargers' laps in that scenario. Not sure how likely that is, but who knows.

Could just be smoke. I can see the argument of franchise QB for Williams, Daniels and perhaps even Maye but all three will almost surely be gone by #4. I'm not sold on McCarthy so that seems like a big risk there. And as much as I like Penix as a player, he's got too many injuries for me to feel good about packaging up the king's ransom it will take the move into the top 5.

On the other hand, not sure any team would feel good about going into the new season with Sam Darnold as their starter so they just may be that desperate.

The Vikings suddenly look like the worst team in that division.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Could just be smoke. I can see the argument of franchise QB for Williams, Daniels and perhaps even Maye but all three will almost surely be gone by #4. I'm not sold on McCarthy so that seems like a big risk there. And as much as I like Penix as a player, he's got too many injuries for me to feel good about packaging up the king's ransom it will take the move into the top 5.

On the other hand, not sure any team would feel good about going into the new season with Sam Darnold as their starter so they just may be that desperate.

The Vikings suddenly look like the worst team in that division.

Obviously McCarthy's gotten a ton of hype with different reporters sounding the alarm like "watch out for him somehow ending up a top 5 pick" etc. Whether or not that actually happens, who knows, cause this is lying season for teams and GM's. But it only takes one GM.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yes. Although I live in Florida now, I was born and raised in NOLA so I'm cursed to support them until the day I die.

It was great during the hayday of the Brees-Payton years. Notsomuch these days.
Still got your paper bag?

Or did yall make new ones every week?

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still got your paper bag?

Or did yall make new ones every week?

I tossed mine once Brees showed up. Minneapolis Miracle and the PI fix against the Rams proved that was a mistake.

Now I rent mine, with an option to buy.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I tossed mine once Brees showed up. Minneapolis Miracle and the PI fix against the Rams proved that was a mistake.

Now I rent mine, with an option to buy.
lol. so bag heads like their paper bags to be well seasoned?

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol. so bag heads like their paper bags to be well seasoned?

No self-respecting coonass does anything unless its well seasoned.

As for the Saints, they might need another 2017-calibur draft class if they're going to save Dennis Allen's job as the HC. At the bare minimum, they absolutely must hit on that 14th pick. And he better play LT too.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

EDIT Guess this is another exclusively streamed by peacock game as well

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Marijuana was found in both cars, as well as credit cards, a $16,500 check, a diamond chain and the playbook for the Chiefs

I'm not sure what the laws for marijuana are like in Texas, imagine chiefs aren't thrilled about the playbook either

Last edited:

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll never get these guys. Stay clean, healthy and the most innocent person ever for 10 years, collect millions. Then retire and do all the stupid shit you want. Drugs, alcohol, party etc.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme

I'm not sure what the laws for marijuana are like in Texas, imagine chiefs aren't thrilled about the playbook either
All 31 other teams should be immediately filing FOIA forms with Dallas PD to see playbook.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users