Screenshot_20240411_154028_Chrome.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You can hate Burrow or Kelce but you gotta respect Burrow and Kelce.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
For speaking at a very large event in their pajamas?

• 1Cutler

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So my buds and I were talking about the Pats and their draft scenarios. This is what I would want...

Give up that number three pick. Minnesota is a perfect partner. Get their 11 and 23 pick, and their number one and a second next year. Pats need line help so bad that I would honestly spend those TWO first picks on O linemen. Clearly not the popular take, but jeez, you can get studs this year.

NEXT year, 2025 they will be just as bad. So let's say top 3 again? Pats give up their number one and the Vikings (and whatever else is needed if necessary) and draft Sanders. They get their linemen and QB in that two year span, and work on weapons (we have NONE) that same year with free agency, (Pats have not spent any money this year) or wait till that third year and grab the weapons in the draft and the next. There could be your five year turnaround.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So my buds and I were talking about the Pats and their draft scenarios. This is what I would want...

Give up that number three pick. Minnesota is a perfect partner. Get their 11 and 23 pick, and their number one and a second next year. Pats need line help so bad that I would honestly spend those TWO first picks on O linemen. Clearly not the popular take, but jeez, you can get studs this year.

NEXT year, 2025 they will be just as bad. So let's say top 3 again? Pats give up their number one and the Vikings (and whatever else is needed if necessary) and draft Sanders. They get their linemen and QB in that two year span, and work on weapons (we have NONE) that same year with free agency, (Pats have not spent any money this year) or wait till that third year and grab the weapons in the draft and the next. There could be your five year turnaround.

If Brady unretired and rejoined the Pats and won another Super Bowl this year …

What would you do

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

There's a part of me that still wonders if we should listen to an offer to trade back as well, we need serious OL help, too.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

I'm no draft expert, but that seems like a lot to move up 8 spots.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Now if it were 9 spots, and a 3rd with three 1sts instead of a 2nd...for a much worse QB prospect? All in baby.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

It is. Because you are getting a POTENTIAL franchise QB. If I'm the Vikings, I'm sure going to offer at least the two picks this year and the one the year after and I am done with the QB search. Plus aren't they a complete team at this point minus a QB? (I'm not a Vikings fan)

In the top 10 picks lets say, teams aren't grabbing the best guy on the board unless they have no needs, which 99% of the time not the case, or you wouldn't be drafting this high. They have their guy in mind. Don't get your guy? Trade out for more picks. The Pats from all the talk want Jaden Daniels. All the talk is that Washington wants him also. Pats would settle for May. OR they say, ya, he's good, but not our guy. Trade out.

I'm full of hope and prayers the Pats do this right. This is the BEST case for the team IMO come draft day. I do NOT want a QB at this time with sooooo many holes to fill. You will just break the kid.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
It is. Because you are getting a POTENTIAL franchise QB. If I'm the Vikings, I'm sure going to offer at least the two picks this year and the one the year after and I am done with the QB search. Plus aren't they a complete team at this point minus a QB? (I'm not a Vikings fan)

In the top 10 picks lets say, teams aren't grabbing the best guy on the board unless they have no needs, which 99% of the time not the case, or you wouldn't be drafting this high. They have their guy in mind. Don't get your guy? Trade out for more picks. The Pats from all the talk want Jaden Daniels. All the talk is that Washington wants him also. Pats would settle for May. OR they say, ya, he's good, but not our guy. Trade out.

I'm full of hope and prayers the Pats do this right. This is the BEST case for the team IMO come draft day. I do NOT want a QB at this time with sooooo many holes to fill. You will just break the kid.
Trading 3 1sts to move up 8 spots is a horrible idea on par with the worst draft day trade in history (49ers for Lance). The most I would give up is 2 1sts and another later round pick. If the Pat's hold out for more, good luck with your rookie QB and no line.

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Or….they just get JJ McCarthy this year and save that planning and uncertainty for other teams. I think this guy will bring new Pat dynasty scenarios.