2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Could the NFL force the Falcons and Vikings to swap picks for the Falcons blatant tampering with Cousins? That puts the Vikings picking at 8. The NFL set the precedent last year, with the sudden and unexpected news of the Cardinals-Eagles settlement when the Cardinals tampered with Jonathan Gannon.

• 1WTF

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Not going to lie, I read that and was like wtf
Probably used CHATGPT to write his article and this site was the only one on the internet proposing the same wild ass shit to pull data from.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
1713212195772.png

I can't fucking wait!

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In the interest of continuing to shit on Lamar, I'll remind people that back in 2021 Harbaugh had more faith in the odds of Justin Tucker setting a new NFL record with a 66 yard field goal after having already missed one long kick that game than he did in a hail mary from Jackson.

• 1Like

Merrith

In the interest of continuing to shit on Lamar, I'll remind people that back in 2021 Harbaugh had more faith in the odds of Justin Tucker setting a new NFL record with a 66 yard field goal after having already missed one long kick that game than he did in a hail mary from Jackson.

Am I missing something? The best kicker in history who had made something like 40 straight kicks in 4th quarter/OT at the moment of the attempt who can kick it a mile versus a basic Hail Mary with shit receivers to try and catch it?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Am I missing something? The best kicker in history who had made something like 40 straight kicks in 4th quarter/OT at the moment of the attempt who can kick it a mile versus a basic Hail Mary with shit receivers to try and catch it?
2 yards longer and 5000 ft lower than the previous NFL record when your kicker already missed earlier from 54 and your shit receivers would be covered by an 0-2 dumpster fire with one of the worst defenses in the league. You have a new long snapper that season, Tucker was short from 65 in both directions during pre-game warmups, and earlier that same day the Cards let Prater try from 68 which was returned for a touchdown.

Tucker estimated that if the kick had been a quarter of an inch shorter it wouldn't have gotten the favorable bounce when it hit the cross bar.

Merrith

2 yards longer and 5000 ft lower than the previous NFL record when your kicker already missed earlier from 54 and your shit receivers would be covered by an 0-2 dumpster fire with one of the worst defenses in the league. You have a new long snapper that season, Tucker was short from 65 in both directions during pre-game warmups, and earlier that same day the Cards let Prater try from 68 which was returned for a touchdown.

Tucker estimated that if the kick had been a quarter of an inch shorter it wouldn't have gotten the favorable bounce when it hit the cross bar.

He didn't miss the earlier kick because of distance, though, did he? Also indoors? Honestly, maybe it's because I have too many Ravens fans friends, but I'd bet literally every single one would say "Tucker" over any QB/WR group trying a hail mary ever.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He didn't miss the earlier kick because of distance, though, did he? Also indoors? Honestly, maybe it's because I have too many Ravens fans friends, but I'd bet literally every single one would say "Tucker" over any QB/WR group trying a hail mary ever.
After looking it up a ~9% hail mary success rate for the league while next gen stats claimed something like 10.5% odds of Tucker making that kick.

But I've planted my flag on the 'Harbaugh didnt trust Lamar' flag and I'm at peace dying up here.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
After looking it up a ~9% hail mary success rate for the league while next gen stats claimed something like 10.5% odds of Tucker making that kick.

But I've planted my flag on the 'Harbaugh didnt trust Lamar' flag and I'm at peace dying up here.
Anyone who trust Lamar over Tucker is a moron.

Merrith

Indoors I'm giving Tucker more than 10.5% odds of making that. Seen too many games he's ended where they literally just have to get to midfield and you know Tucker is going to drill it. I guarantee every Baltimore fan would say Tucker even if prime lucky Hail mary Rodgers was their QB.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Indoors I'm giving Tucker more than 10.5% odds of making that. Seen too many games he's ended where they literally just have to get to midfield and you know Tucker is going to drill it. I guarantee every Baltimore fan would say Tucker even if prime lucky Hail mary Rodgers was their QB.
Conversely I'd say 10.5% is probably too generous and Tucker's record will never be broken.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
For speaking at a very large event in their pajamas?

lol no dumbass. For sending Jim Breuer out when they expected burrow. I assume he got up there and did a quick set with kelce.

Couldn't hear the announcement, I assume it sounded like jjjj brrrrrrrrr

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Never be broken? Doubting.
It took 28 years for a normal human foot to tie Dempsey's record and 43 years to break it. And so many factors have to all line up at once for an attempt to be made in the first place. First the ball has to be 67+ yards away, it has to be in the closing seconds of the half so the other team cant take advantage of favorable field position on a miss, you have to be losing by 3 or less if it's at the end of the second half, the other team has to have a shitty defense so they can't take advantage of the lower kicking trajectory and longer run up (Tucker took two extra steps back from his normal kicking position when he kicked the 66), you have to have a coach with balls of steel like Harbaugh or absolute shit for brains like Kingsbury, and a kicker with the distance and accuracy to have a chance in the first place.

Kickers may be physically capable of kicking a field goal from farther than 66 but I think we've reached the limit of what will ever happen during an actual game.