2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Post draft observation: Falcons the biggest poverty franchise in the NFL?

Hey now, it's not their fault. They just didn't realize Goodell was joking when he said league was going Superflex next year.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Hey now, it's not their fault. They just didn't realize Goodell was joking when he said league was going Superflex next year.

Atlanta beat writer says, "So, when the Falcons turned in their card with Michael Penix Jr.'s name, it was a stroke of brillliance by GM Terry Fontenot and his staff. They have a vision for the Falcons that lincludes having a quarterback..."

LMAO. What franchise doesn't have a plan that includes a QB?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They probably had the thinking that they wont be picking that low again for a long time and wanted to have a transition plan in place in a few years instead of being a bottom feeder. That roster is loaded and can stay a contender if they can switch over easily. Probably using how things went shortly before Ryan was traded.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
1714493559065.png

Looks like it's a common thing with him.

Get rekt Bears!

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Who gives a shit if he paints his nails? Y'all are weird.
Edit to add: If the rams drafted a QB who was outwardly gay, even flamboyant, but came out looking like Mahomes I would embrace it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If you've been around college kids lately you would know that males painting their fingernails is not at all unusual these days. Kids have to do something to freak their parents out and these kids' millennial parents are already covered with tattoos and piercings so the kids have to look for what's next I guess.

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If you've been around college kids lately you would know that males painting their fingernails is not at all unusual these days. Kids have to do something to freak their parents out and these kids' millennial parents are already covered with tattoos and piercings so the kids have to look for what's next I guess.
If it was JUST about freaking out their millennial parents, they'd all be wearing MAGA hats.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure his mom does fingernails for a living

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Y'all shoulda seen what kids looked like in the 80s.

Wakandans looked gay as fuck.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Who gives a shit if he paints his nails? Y'all are weird.
Edit to add: If the rams drafted a QB who was outwardly gay, even flamboyant, but came out looking like Mahomes I would embrace it.

There's no reason a gay can't be a decent QB. Jeff Garcia was pretty good until he got full blown aids. Don't forget Donovan McNabb. TO was definitely fucking both garcia and mcnabb. A lot of people suspected Montana was too. If he can play the game, I don't care what consenting adult he parks his dick in on his own time.