2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

Chainsaw

<Bronze Donator>
2,026
5,640
I grew up a Cowboys fan but after they gave Jimmy Johnson the boot, they've been cursed.



Too early to call it? Nah.

Screenshot_20261009_100705_Reddit.jpg
 

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
16,530
1,262
85 Superbowl is the first football game I remember watching. I would have been a few months from my 8th birthday. Pretty much the only things I remember about it was the Superbowl shuffle and Refrigerator Perry.
 

Kaines

Potato Supreme
20,164
57,352
85 Superbowl is the first football game I remember watching. I would have been a few months from my 8th birthday. Pretty much the only things I remember about it was the Superbowl shuffle and Refrigerator Perry.
Superbowl Shuffle, Bud Bowl, and of course, the Patriots getting absolutely DESTROYED. Basically the perfect Superbowl.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,308
10,994
Superbowl Shuffle, Bud Bowl, and of course, the Patriots getting absolutely DESTROYED. Basically the perfect Superbowl.
I recall it being really cocky to release that video before the SB. Would have been wild to do that and lose but that defense was killer. One of the all time great teams. I wasn't really a Bears fan.
 

Haus

I am Big Balls!
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
21,909
91,076
Haus Haus you're giving the entire council a bad name. Get in the correct thread.
Fuck all, this has been a long day. My bad and apologies to the etiquette nazis and Council. I will pay penance with a brisket eating purification ritual.