2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,267
10,955
Wife asked me how the game was going and I told her if Carolina wins it's only because Lions lost. They didn't win. This is sad on both sides.
 

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
2,226
3,664
None of you were curious but I thought I would update you on the 0-4 Miami Dolphins:


This is a bad team, but they have improved in every game they've played this year. Got blown out in the first two games, kept it a 1 possession game against KC until late in the 4th, and lost a 1 possession game against the Vikings today.


I dont actually recommend watching a Dolphins game if you can help it. There's very little talent on the team, but the heart and effort is there.
 
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Gold Donor>
18,608
45,929
None of you were curious but I thought I would update you on the 0-4 Miami Dolphins:


This is a bad team, but they have improved in every game they've played this year. Got blown out in the first two games, kept it a 1 possession game against KC until late in the 4th, and lost a 1 possession game against the Vikings today.


I dont actually recommend watching a Dolphins game if you can help it. There's very little talent on the team, but the heart and effort is there.
I was watching and rooting for them. They have so much heart.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,959
1,593
I've been keeping track of Packers South as well.

At the end of the day, nearly two thirds of your cap is spent in dead money, and your best player is now out for the year. You also _currently_ have the top Dead Money value for 2027, but its not a preposterous amount, nor are there any obvious cuts that will massively inflate that value.

Realistically, you're not going to win more than three games this year (likely candidates being the Jets, Packers, and Chargers), but I think everyone involved knows this, and there's no reason why you can't be the Raiders / Saints of 2028. Might be some rough Sundays until then though.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
53,007
-104,250
I'm ok how this season ended up. Jets have finally settled into their rhythm of being garbage.
and just look at that. Jealous?

1.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hory

Silver Baronet of the Realm
2,632
6,633
Won't waste the time linking the article you can search it. Looks like the international games, London at least has lost its excitement and they where giving tickets away at game time. Thank god we can go back to normal game times in our country.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,779
26,469
Dirty, illegal tackle ended Thornton's season when he was having the best game of his career.

At least the football gods made it right for this game with the TD, perfect punch out fumble, and another quick TD.
Wait, the flag was on the tackle? I was watching the play with no sound and I couldn't figure out what they threw the flag on.

So what was illegal about the tackle? Looked pretty tame to me, just unlucky.

I thought it was funny when his teammate was trying to help him up and thornton pointed to his leg like "NO MOTHERFUCKER SOMETHING's WRONG WITH MY LEG" Then he looks at it and runs away.