
I was watching and rooting for them. They have so much heart.None of you were curious but I thought I would update you on the 0-4 Miami Dolphins:
This is a bad team, but they have improved in every game they've played this year. Got blown out in the first two games, kept it a 1 possession game against KC until late in the 4th, and lost a 1 possession game against the Vikings today.
I dont actually recommend watching a Dolphins game if you can help it. There's very little talent on the team, but the heart and effort is there.
Wow Buffalo just cannot beat the Pats no matter who is QB. That was wild. Someone wakeBrahma up, he needs a feel good moment after last week.


Wait, the flag was on the tackle? I was watching the play with no sound and I couldn't figure out what they threw the flag on.Dirty, illegal tackle ended Thornton's season when he was having the best game of his career.
At least the football gods made it right for this game with the TD, perfect punch out fumble, and another quick TD.
Actually not sure if the flag was actually called on that or not, but the tackle looked like a hip drop tackle to me and that is an illegal tackle.Wait, the flag was on the tackle? I was watching the play with no sound and I couldn't figure out what they threw the flag on.
So what was illegal about the tackle? Looked pretty tame to me, just unlucky.
I thought it was funny when his teammate was trying to help him up and thornton pointed to his leg like "NO MOTHERFUCKER SOMETHING's WRONG WITH MY LEG" Then he looks at it and runs away.
Death March for Arch?5 teams still haven't won a game. Truly the season of the tank.

He definitely grabbed him and then his knee hit the turf and they all went down. Looked more like the seahawk tackle that's supposed to be safer. There's not a lot of options for tackling someone from behind. I'd have to watch it again to see if his weight went onto the leg or off to the side, but either way I doubt he was trying to do that.You're not allowed to just drop your weight on a guy's legs precisely because it has a much higher chance for injury.
That would be retarded. Remember when a shitty team tried to draft eli? Arch has the same guy advising him.Death March for Arch?
You mean the team that drafted Super Bowl MVP quarterbacks in back to back drafts yet still managed to never win one?That would be retarded. Remember when a shitty team tried to draft eli? Arch has the same guy advising him.

I don't think this dude is going to be a good NFL QB.Death March for Arch?
I don’t have a strong opinion either way but I do believe teams will fall over themselves to draft a Manning QB in the first round.I don't think this dude is going to be a good NFL QB.