Xalara

Golden Squire
We'll see what happens, I'm hoping the fact that it is only twelve episodes lets them skip past some of the tropes that made 24 tired. For example, the inevitable mole.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
There is always a mole - actually there should be one on the president side too - thats how it works. Audrey will see Jack and become weak at the knees before throwing herself at him!

Xalara

Golden Squire
Fake Russian girl doesn't count as the mole since he was a bad guy. I am talking about the one within the CIA or President's circle.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
CIA department guy that I want to call Lou Diamond Phillips but isn't is totally working with Jack. Surely, they can come up with a better excuse for Bauer to be involved than "I was just hiding in a barn somewhere and I heard about this plot to kill the President..."

Also, lol at Jack "rescuing" Chloe just to get to her hacker buddies.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Thats not lou diamond phllips, thats Paco...

1200970734_f.jpg

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Hey, I'm POTUS' Chief of Staff and I'm also dating his daughter because it's pony club politics."

I liked first season of 24 but right now it's just as bad as a life insurance commercial. It's fanservice at its finest, MILF 43 years old Chloe playing the hipster hacker with DocMartens, rebellious haircut and D&G mascara, helping out of the blue 48 years old Jack B goddamniting everything with guns and shit because any AR grenade launcher could pulverize a 4f concrete floor. I won't even talk about CIA agents being so dumb they need some disgraced not-her-fault barbie spy girl to lead the way.

Wait a minute, it's actually pretty racist : black people are dumb and their word is shit, latino are cinco de mayo tokens, englishmen have cockney accents, big ears and ugly faces, anything involving organized crime is ran by central europe guys and white people have huge problems like running wikileaks from some abandoned place and asians are nowhere. Special mention to Catelyn Stark and her daughter running some shit under the curtains. This 9th season is written by interns.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Its like the poster above has never watched TV before - so sir you say its not realistic?......ya dont say..

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
"Hey, I'm POTUS' Chief of Staff and I'm also dating his daughter because it's pony club politics."

I liked first season of 24 but right now it's just as bad as a life insurance commercial. It's fanservice at its finest, MILF 43 years old Chloe playing the hipster hacker with DocMartens, rebellious haircut and D&G mascara, helping out of the blue 48 years old Jack B goddamniting everything with guns and shit because any AR grenade launcher could pulverize a 4f concrete floor. I won't even talk about CIA agents being so dumb they need some disgraced not-her-fault barbie spy girl to lead the way.

Wait a minute, it's actually pretty racist : black people are dumb and their word is shit, latino are cinco de mayo tokens, englishmen have cockney accents, big ears and ugly faces, anything involving organized crime is ran by central europe guys and white people have huge problems like running wikileaks from some abandoned place and asians are nowhere. Special mention to Catelyn Stark and her daughter running some shit under the curtains. This 9th season is written by interns.
you just described everything thats awesome about this show. you forgot to mention how barbie doll shocked that dude with the tazer and he totally went unconscious, like for hours and barbie girl didnt even get in trouble for that. and that CIA guy will always be the doofus cop from demolition man singing about Armour Hot Dogs.

Fingz_sl

shitlord
Jack started that all tied up Jack what are you going to do now tear the terrorist's jugular out with your bare teeth thing.

rrr_img_66322.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I still can't stand Chloe as a character and she's a shitty actress. But I'm damn glad to have Jack back.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I wouldn't care what she looked like if she had a modicum of acting ability. The scene of her being tortured was just painful to watch, not because of the torture, but because of her shitty acting.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Her and the black canary chick from Arrow have the 2 most annoying faces in TV.