Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I forget what season it was, but the season that showed chloe in underwear and a tee-shirt. She had a damn fine ass. Now though, not so sure.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't quite get the plot. So they're going to kill the President on foreign soil using drones, and this will somehow start a war? I can't see two 1st world countries like England and the United States going to war simply because our President dies in their country. Anyway, other than poetic justice and collateral damage from the drone strikes, wouldn't it make more sense to make it appear as if England assassinated the President? That seems like it would be more likely to cause a huge rift between the two countries and lead to larger troubles for them both.

spronk

FPS noob
If the plot revolves around Cat as the master villain, then the story would be her getting revenge for her husbands drone death. She will kill the President and most of the UK govt and the world would "blame" America for letting its drones get hijacked and used against civilians. It wouldn't start a war, but nobody would want to ally themselves with the US, financial markets will collapse, and who knows what else - maybe China or Russia use it as an excuse to take over oil fields etc.

It doesn't really quite make sense that there are drones armed with Hellfire missiles flying around Europe, but I guess we make a bit of a leap and say that drones from Diego Garcia (the base the President is trying to renew the British lease with) can fly from the middle of the Indian Ocean to England.

Its also a bit silly that Jack has to go to such lengths to convince the President that he is in danger. He is Jack Bauer, whatever crazy shit he did if he just went up to Audrey, the President, or any bigwig in the entourage and said someone is going to try to kill the president with drones they would ground all the drones, fly the Prez back to America, and try to figure it out while keeping him in a jail cell. But I guess that wouldn't make for good TV.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If the plot revolves around Cat as the master villain, then the story would be her getting revenge for her husbands drone death. She will kill the President and most of the UK govt and the world would "blame" America for letting its drones get hijacked and used against civilians. It wouldn't start a war, but nobody would want to ally themselves with the US, financial markets will collapse, and who knows what else - maybe China or Russia use it as an excuse to take over oil fields etc.

It doesn't really quite make sense that there are drones armed with Hellfire missiles flying around Europe, but I guess we make a bit of a leap and say that drones from Diego Garcia (the base the President is trying to renew the British lease with) can fly from the middle of the Indian Ocean to England.

Its also a bit silly that Jack has to go to such lengths to convince the President that he is in danger. He is Jack Bauer, whatever crazy shit he did if he just went up to Audrey, the President, or any bigwig in the entourage and said someone is going to try to kill the president with drones they would ground all the drones, fly the Prez back to America, and try to figure it out while keeping him in a jail cell. But I guess that wouldn't make for good TV.
Hell just have jack give them his dead eye stare and tell them that he is going to murder the president by hijacking drones. Given all the crazy shit jack has shown himself capable of do you think anybody would dare think he is bluffing?

McCheese

That's true, and this paragraph could have been said for seasons 3 - 8 of 24. It became ridiculous long ago that anyone would question anything Jack Bauer says, considering he has literally saved the world multiple times. It's one of those things you just have to ignore in order to enjoy Jack's bad-assedness.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

in 24 there is always a 2 step target list, the first part will be killing Heller for revenge with a drone strike (btw i think they will kill him off along with the famous building and loads of people in there with him) and then the master plan will be to attack the world targets with those drones. i imagine drone strikes on china, russia, saudi arabia, iran,etc. and the drones will all be tracked to america and american operators. thats the big plot bauer needs to stop. im just theorizing.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
When they took over the drone, it was already at the target so there was no time to react. But they are trying to use them to attack targets in London, which means taking them over and then flying them so many miles to the targets and oh fuck it I give up christ that redhead is hot.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
sA3omYo.png

spronk

FPS noob
I wish Netflix had brought the show back, it is something I wanna see all 12 episodes of in one night I hate this waiting shit

and man Cat Stark and Sansa are fucking craaaazy

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This is the Catelyn the Lannisters deserved! Not the derp I'll kidnap the imp and take him to my insaaaane sister one.

McCheese

The terrorist drone pilot's fucked up teeth distracted me all episode. He's got this one big snaggletooth just sticking out whenever he talks.