28mm Miniature Tabletop Wargaming Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Cool, thank you both for the suggestions. I will hit up the GW store when I go into the city today and see if their holder does the trick and if not will give the Rathcore a try.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you are going to a gw store ask them to try it out. All the ones in this area have a painting station with all products available.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Mortarion I've been working on. Purple robes look wet because I just put a new ink on it, and its taking a while to dry.

QBhK1sv.jpg

Last edited:
  • 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Somebody on Facebook asked what the Eldrazi would look like reimagined as Marro. And sparks flew until these came out.

EL-DRA-ZA.jpg
MARRDEN HYDRONS.jpg

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone able to tellme much about the startwars space battles minis. Balanced, any fun for a 40k autist?

Saw legion launched, likewise curious about that.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When that happened to me I threw a bunch of metal sprue bits in to my paints as an agitator and put a little water in each and shook them for like 30 seconds. Most came back.

Side note - My roommate for NoVa backed out so if anyone here is looking for a bed for NoVa and wants to split a room let me know :)

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Carefull with metal sprue bits the metal will leach out over time, i use glass beads, you can go to Michaels and get a bunch in the bead section.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This video is perfect with the landing craft. Between this and hellsreach on youtube, funny seeing fans do better than gw ever did.

• 1Like

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I'm not a very good painter but I started painting again this summer in preparation for getting my son into 40K. Here's my Ahriman.

I also bought the 8th edition boxed set and am painting up those armies. Will post when I get them closer to done - holy shit painting a squad is so much work lol.

ahrimam.jpg

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Buddy of mine is kickstarting his new miniatures game in a couple of weeks. They are doing a live stream play through. I got the chance at NoVa to demo the game. Seems pretty cool if you are in to the skirmish style games. Models are pretty nice. The models they had at NoVa were production samples and they looked pretty good. Full game buy in will be like 60 bucks for a tournament ready army in the Kickstarter.

More info - https://www.facebook.com/Breachstorm

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
A bunch of former WarMachine developers are now working on a Marvel skirmish game. It is being distributed by Fantasy Flight. Plastic models, terrain kits, good stuff! MODOK!

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pagani is a good dude and likes really tight rules. I haven't read them yet but my buddies say it plays like DCU from knight but is less complex. I heard models are 40mm scale but haven't seen it confirmed yet. Game is not distributed by FFG. They are owned by asmodee so it's a sister company to FFG. Them being in the in-flight report threw me for a loop as well.