4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I've learned that my muslim brothers are right about woman, black woman are right about black men, black men are right about gays, gays are right about trans, and trans are right about nothing

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Regarding @Screamfeeder 's fate:

@Amod has decided by a 3-2 vote to rescind the infraction point that resulted in Screamfeeder's tempban. I will respect this decision and delete that point effective immediately. The 3 points I issued Screamfeeder for getting out of line will stand, and he will remain in the shaw for the duration of those points. Furthermore, at amod's suggestion any further offenses in the shaw by Screamfeeder will result in the reinstatement of that infraction point and a temporary ban status reinstated and his time there will be reset.

Thanks to amod for following the process in this matter.
In a completely unrelated note, I'd also like to announce the firing of 3 moderators.

Just kidding
s-l640.jpg
Ups and downs. Then up again. I love this place, you guys.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I am a mercenary jizz mopper. I am a sad, fat, lonely little man that only has this forum to sustain my poor unfufilling life and taking it away from me was akin to losing a cherished family member. I just happen to be so good at mopping up jizz that I have cornered the market to such a degree that I was able to afford a comfortable lifestyle.

• 1Salty

Smithy

Trakanon Raider
Originally Posted by Blaezenfury
Man some of you don't realise this, but chicks aren't all the innocent little girls we all think, they actually get sexual cravings too, there's kids out there that start fucking like bunnies from 5+ for fucks sakes, we live in a sick world, what can we do? nadda~!.
Or really anything ever posted by Blaezenfury honestly. I miss him.

• 1Cringe

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Epic Blog

You son of a bitch. I've been hiding Rickrolls in my work for almost 3 years now and the guy that sits next to me laughs his ass off because he's seen it on people's websites & accidentally click it during presentations.

I just clicked your link and
he yelled over "Who you rickrolling this time?"
"Someone got me this time...."
"Serves you right, asshole"

This is the first one I did:
1574796345948.png

1574796373235.png

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users