4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Little hodj inside me.

maskedmelon maskedmelon
I’ve only felt a little hodj in me once and have mixed feelings about it. It felt as powerful and liberating as it did deeply troubling. I don’t think most of us are emotionally equipped to handle the responsibility of a little hodj in us. Be safe dudes.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
hodjgobyebye.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm okay with being literally crazy I swear :) But I'm not 100% convinced that I am yet. Need more evidence.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This is going to age well.

In all of this, President Trump has acted in a manner contrary to his trust as President and subversive of constitutional government, to the great prejudice of the cause of law and justice, and to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

Wherefore, President Trump, by such conduct, has demonstrated that he will remain a threat to the Constitution if allowed to remain in office, and has acted in a manner grossly incompatible with self-governance and the rule of law. President Trump thus warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.

giphy.gif

Donald J. Trump is going to be impeached.

giphy.gif

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I'm okay with being literally crazy I swear :) But I'm not 100% convinced that I am yet. Need more evidence.

i am wholly convinced I am at least half mad, but stable enough maintain steady employment and a pretty happy life. nothing wrong with high-functioning queerness, delusion or outright insanity so long as its destructive capacity is limited to a modulating force in one’s world ^^ no different from order really.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i am wholly convinced I am at least half mad, but stable enough maintain steady employment and a pretty happy life. nothing wrong with high-functioning queerness, delusion or outright insanity so long as its destructive capacity is limited to a modulating force in one’s world ^^ no different from order really.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user