4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

Izo

Tranny Chaser
@Lightning Lord Rule Hodj was literally salty enough to spend money to change my title.

Give me a few days and I'll pay off your server costs.

giphy.gif

@Tarisk bring it in here bud, and give me a picard. This engine runs on props fellas!
Best part is at 300 soybucks a title change Ill be bouncing you between I'm with Her in pink and that shit maybe a few others for awhile
Hodj, I'm going to keep that title forever. That's amazing. I've never trolled someone hard enough to spend RL money to hate me before. You just made my night dude. In fact, I'm going to call it for the night--best to end on a high note!

Have a great thanksgiving buddy. Take care of yourself!
I had a 140 dollar a day cocaine habit for the past 3 years and you think money matters to me

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So much soyboy butthurt from our latest potato del grande

Yes we know you ran away like a vampire faced with a cross

You owe llr quite a bit if youre gonna xover his server costs better get that paypal account info out

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So much soyboy butthurt from our latest potato del grande

Yes we know you ran away like a vampire faced with a cross

You owe llr quite a bit if youre gonna xover his server costs better get that paypal account info out
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Not outside the shaw man.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
hodj hodj spent all that money for a fancy title and doesnt know Potato in Spanish is Patata.

• 3Worf
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
hodj hodj spent all that money for a fancy title and doesnt know Potato in Spanish is Patata.

How do you retards still not understand how this system works?

You spend money on heaven points for reactions. Not title changes and what not.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Soybucks: This currency is used to purchase cosmetic items and is available to be earned at the bronze donor level and above. Once you reach bronze donor level, you will start receiving a daily paycheck of Soybucks of 120. This equates to 15/hr on an 8 hr day. There are also other ways to earn Soybucks, but those ways will have to be figured out by the users.

Everyone who has donated, you fucking morons, has currencies that accumulate over time as a perk of donation. You dont purchase those points. Donating up to a tier opens up accumulation of those points.

The only points you purchase directly are heaven points which you use for reactions.

I didnt spend shit to change this stupid American Inventors title that shit came free as a perk for being above bronze donor level for months

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its just hilarious to me this systems been in place for months, these absolute arrogant retards dont understand how it works yet.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
All 3 of those names in that pic could be shown in any combination and still have some truth to it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Did you just concede to hodj hodj . Lithose Lithose ?
I did. My powers of potato are relatively weak compared to Hodj. Not enough cocaine I imagine.
It's hillarious to me that Hodj went on a coke binge. loooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

This is not the worst mid life crisis i have ever witnessed.
@iannis

Having a coke binge for a mid life crisis is relatively mild.

I do think it was a bit of a mid life thing, not really a crisis. Just an acceptance my age is what is, my timeline on this planet is what it is, and might as well make the most of whats left of it while I can.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I graduated with a 3.5 overall after doing three majors at the same time after 15 years out of school as a high school drop out.

My academic achievements speak for themselves and I'm quite proud of them.

My family is from an alpine rainforest region of northern Peru. I currently live in Cleveland but do not consider that as my spirit home.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users