5/10 FoH Open War of the Spark Tournament, Now with CASH PRIZES + Future Events

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

for anyone curious about the continuous mini-misplays in game two (not +1ing gideon right ect) I was a little checked out after I realized in the first game it was esper hero. Didn't except it to even go to a game 3.

ggs to all

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Congrats G Glendariel on winning our War of the Spark FOH Open!

For everyone else who played thank you so much for making this a success! Join us in July for our Magic2020 tournament!

G Glendariel I'll meet up with you this week to pay you out your winnings! and Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule Will take care of your Point rewards!

I'm going to host the next tourny with some assistance from a_skeleton_02, mostly so he can play and to give him a little break. Should be in July shortly after 2020 drops.

Thanks for hosting again @a_skeleton_02

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Soybucks prizes are all handed out. If you were a participant and didn't get your prize, it's because the username list @a_skeleton_02 gave me didn't match your forum handle. Post here or ask a_skeleton_02 to post it to get your Soy!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Taking this off the sticky thread list. @a_skeleton_02 will likely do a new thread for the next tournament. Hopefully we'll get even more people for the next one!

• 1Ding!
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Only glanced over the first post, so may have missed it, but is there a way to spectate the later stages of the tournament live? Does a spectator mode even exist?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Only glanced over the first post, so may have missed it, but is there a way to spectate the later stages of the tournament live? Does a spectator mode even exist?

only if someone streams it on Twitch or records the match and uploads it after. there's a couple recorded matches in this thread. speaking of which, i forgot to upload my match with Lendarios Lendarios , gonna do that right now.