5/10 FoH Open War of the Spark Tournament, Now with CASH PRIZES + Future Events

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
With the new forum currencies, there are further rewards for this tournament.

See the OP for details.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
pharmakos pharmakos I gave you the win because Fanaskin has been MIA and dropped him.

ROUND 4!!

You have 72 Hours to find and play your opponent, Please do not wait until the last minute. Due date is WEDNESDAY 7EST

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

pharmakos vs. soloist86/skybreaker

almost embarrassed to share because of a couple derps, but hey :)

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I saw you bounce your hero in g3 with him, when you didn't need to do that. Was that just a derp? Cause you know you don't need a target to draw off lil Teferi, it's 'up to' one target. He basically just says '-3 draw a card' when you don't have something you want to bounce.

edit: oh, and if you have a duress/thought erasure after you +1 him, and opponent has no card in hand, put a stop on their draw step. It'll ask you to pass to draw step, do so, then you can cast them at instant speed before their main phase, in case they draw a target for them.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I saw you bounce your hero in g3 with him, when you didn't need to do that. Was that just a derp? Cause you know you don't need a target to draw off lil Teferi, it's 'up to' one target. He basically just says '-3 draw a card' when you don't have something you want to bounce.

edit: oh, and if you have a duress/thought erasure after you +1 him, and opponent has no card in hand, put a stop on their draw step. It'll ask you to pass to draw step, do so, then you can cast them at instant speed before their main phase, in case they draw a target for them.

with all the new planeswalkers, passive effects and general newness of a fairly complicated set, it's really easy to derp out. I've been having an embarrassing amount of unforced errors, which can go up exponentially depending on which deck i'm trying to learn and how complicated it is.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Oh, for sure. I've fallen for almost every one you can think. Used a discard spell into a Tamiyo. Cast a card draw spell into narset, etc.. Just wasn't sure if he had a brain fart or didn't know teferi doesn't need a target. I made that mistake before.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

First one was just a derp. Didn't realize I could do that with Teferi's passive ability and discard spells tho, nice, thanks :)

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
First one was just a derp. Didn't realize I could do that with Teferi's passive ability and discard spells tho, nice, thanks :)

Yea, works with other things that break the normal "sorcery speed" rules - i.e. Chaos Wand can be hilarious timed like that for people that run Duress/Erasure