A Song of Ice and Fire (Released Spoilers)

nesper_sl

shitlord
it's all quote from the released books and maybe the show, i think he said he had very little to do with putting it together.

also bloodraven was cast for the show.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife is about 60% through book 5, keeps telling me her predictions (wrong). I am dreading when she reads the last Jon Snow chapter, I have a feeling she won't 'get it'.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it's all quote from the released books and maybe the show, i think he said he had very little to do with putting it together.

also bloodraven was cast for the show.
that sucks dog ass. oh well, maybe ill start reading the dunk and egg books this fall.

MaulNutz_sl

shitlord
Hate bumping this thread with no new update, but Dance goes on sale in paperback format on Tuesday. I plan on purchasing and doing a thorough reread. I can't remember half the shit that went on first time through. And I'll be damned if I'm holding that tome again.

A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Five: George R.R. Martin: 9780553582017: Amazon.com: Books
What is there to remember? Tyrion talks about his father issues and crossbows. Dany rides a dragon. Jon dies lol jk. The end
Yeah I'm jaded

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Much like Feast, I didn't necessarily enjoy ADwD as much the first readthrough as I did the second. If you haven't read it again, you should read it and see how you feel about it this time around. Once my expectations weren't astronomical I found Dance to be just as masterful as the previous entries.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We ordered the new 5-pack MM paperback coming out this week for my brother-in-law who just fell in love with the show. Thinking about getting myself a paperback because our hardcover is massive as shit. I'm a little angry they didn't make the paperback have a cover that was the same design as the old school shiny metallic covers.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I never really understood the importance of the twins until I played the A Clash of Kings mod for Mount and Blade and had to get from Winterfell to Riverrun, heh.
(ASOIAF - Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (1.0 released 13th of September)

The time period is set up at the stark of a clash of kings, right around the time when Renly is strutting around and getting married to Margery and Rob Stark is Starking about. Basically each wealthy lord and city is represented in the game, from Tywin down to guys mentioned one time in the book.

Last night I declared for Stannis and helped him take Driftmark. He then promptly declares war on the Tyrells and the Lannisters. Which means like 8 lords vs 40. That's why I signed up with him, but I'm hoping the game doesn't vagina-demon Renly and make Stannis' army the biggest.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What is there to remember? Tyrion talks about his father issues and crossbows. Dany rides a dragon. Jon dies lol jk. The end
Yeah I'm jaded
There was a lot of shit to like in Dance. Ratcook being my favorite.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
This shit isn't getting released any time soon. The fact that Martin is spending enough time surfing Facebook to get butthurt by randoms is evidence enough of that fact.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It cracks me up that he's so bothered by people's annoyance with his 5 year per book schedule. Add that to the fact that he released his three best books two years apart and he shouldn't be surprised that people are concerned.

Either way we're going to get a conclusion to the story in the TV show so it's not goign to be like when Berserk's writer dies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wonder if he realizes people are truly pushing him because he looks like he could die in the next 3 days of a massive coronary issue; pair that with the fact he said he wouldn't leave notes and would fuck fans over.. yikes.