About fohguild.org and Requiem

Archangel_sl

shitlord
The main thing here is that lurkers need to step the fuck up so we get some fresh blood. Communities need to grow to survive.
It can be disheartening to try and step up sometimes--took me until this new site to really grow the proverbial balls to post, and then as soon as I did, it was negative crap claiming I was a liar because I said I was female. It's daunting to try and become a part of something you have watched from the outside for years and years. I'm sure there are dozens of people more afraid than I was!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The community has always been kind of abrasive. The new "prove you're a woman" thing stems from the evelys drama. If I were a woman, I wouldn't tell anyone, definitely not in SS. Just easier I imagine.

Sinter1_sl

shitlord
Stop with the high school bullying you guys!

I didn't post nearly as much as others on foh, but I never tried to be abusive towards most who did. Saved that shit for the few assholes who deserved it. I gladly give newer posters a grace period.

O and fuck Tyen...

Df~_sl

shitlord
Does it really make a difference whether your a chick or a guy? Do you need to announce it?

Whats my gender? Does it add or detract from the validity of my opinion?

If its important for you to let everyone know your gender, youre a bitch. Doesn't mean you are a guy or a girl. Just a bitch.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Children will be children. Too bad they're mostly successful when they troll.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
an old raid leader of mine was a woman. she did EVERYTHING in her power to stay as far away from vent as possible so no one would know she was actually a female. she knew that as soon as people heard her voice she'd get all manner of mouthbreathing inbreds fawning over her. problem is, you can't effectively tank and raid lead at the same time without using vent so she eventually had to bite the bullet. point is, no one cares if you are a woman until the second it gets brought up and then everything falls apart. to be fair, i didn't catch where you said you were female, maybe it was relevant to the topic. the issue is that people have a VERY bad taste in their mouth about posters claiming to be women. not because there's anything wrong with women. but because there's everything wrong with men pretending to be women on a gaming forum.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If I were a woman, I wouldn't tell anyone, definitely not in SS.
There is the crux of the issue. If you were really concerned about the way the community reacts to claims of being female, why even announce it? Bottom line is that by announcing it, you will get the haters and white-knights all riled up. The fallout is brought upon yourself(good or bad). That being said, I'm glad to see a lot of new posters participating and I hope there are more to come.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It can be disheartening to try and step up sometimes--took me until this new site to really grow the proverbial balls to post, and then as soon as I did, it was negative crap claiming I was a liar because I said I was female. It's daunting to try and become a part of something you have watched from the outside for years and years. I'm sure there are dozens of people more afraid than I was!
Yeah it's unfortunate but there's easy solutions:
1. Don't announce your gender.
2. Post proof.
3. If you don't want to post proof but want to discuss your gender or participate in gender specific threads maybe RR isn't the right place for you. Maybehttp://www.womenonlyforums.comwould be better.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
There is the crux of the issue. If you were really concerned about the way the community reacts to claims of being female, why even announce it? Bottom line is that by announcing it, you will get the haters and white-knights all riled up. The fallout is brought upon yourself(good or bad). That being said, I'm glad to see a lot of new posters participating and I hope there are more to come.
She definitely deserves to be raped for dressing that way.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Keg waving his dick around like this is his personal fire hydrant doesn't help, though. Outside of board mods and people who routinely shit up threads, I could care less who has a dick or doesn't. In fact, its arguably better for long term entertainment if these people get outed periodically down the road. Keg being an abrasive twat is not going to do much to expand the community, though. He is funny to watch in a train wreck sort of way, but the over the top shit is just going to discourage lurkers from getting involved.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
She definitely deserves to be raped for dressing that way.
C'mon now. That's not even remotely close to what I'm saying. I'm saying if you(as a female) want to hang out with a bunch of douchebag guys on the internet(and we have them in droves here), then be prepared to deal with it. Participating in this forum is not a requirement for anyone here and anyone who has been around the community for at least a short amount of time, should have a good feel for what it's like.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
We cannot disprove that she was in the future, though!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah it's unfortunate but there's easy solutions:
1. Don't announce your gender.
2. Post proof.
3. If you don't want to post proof but want to discuss your gender or participate in gender specific threads maybe RR isn't the right place for you. Maybehttp://www.womenonlyforums.comwould be better.
The other easy solution would be not to give a shit what a few people say. And really, outside of a joke here and there, it would only be a few people making a big deal of it. If you're getting massive butthurt over keg being keg I'm not sure what you're going to do when someone REALLY fucks with you. Walk that shit off and post the way you want to post. If you want to share shit including your gender but don't feel like providing tit pics for a bunch of mouth breathers, then do it.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's daunting to try and become a part of something you have watched from the outside for years and years. I'm sure there are dozens of people more afraid than I was!
Just pretend you got attacked by a hog, everyone loves that shit and trust me -- pretending is way better than it actually happening.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Come on, Grampa James. Tell us all about the hog attack again. FOH is gone, so we can't go relive the memory whenever we want anymore.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I walked into a room and your mom tried to hump my leg. What a scary bitch. The end.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Truth is, Soy is half woman.