About fohguild.org and Requiem

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Certainly a few white-knighted him to no end, which was funny because anyone with eyes knew he was a guy.
More than a few. Dozens of posters were all up in his junk telling him what a cool chick he was, despite him repeatedly trying to play it down. It was nauseating at times.

xrg

Golden Squire
I never even noticed Evelys until that pixel ordeal. It would have been funny if the guy he did it too was savvy enough to out him in return.

Sterling

El Presidente
Did some fantasy football with him. Honestly he's kind of a shitty person in those leagues too if his team is out of contention he stops updating and stuff which kind of shits up the whole league at that point.

rad

Lord of Guk
Children will be children. Too bad they're mostly successful when they troll.
rrr_img_3863.jpg

Boys will be boys....

rrr_img_3863.jpg

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
It's a damn shame what happened to FoH and how abruptly things ended. I'm glad we have a new home where we all migrated to but what about the people who have no idea what went down? How are they going to know about RR? Someone who knows Req needs to bite the bullet and convince him to add a link to his message on the FoH site. This community is bigger than some drama that went down between some people and it must be kept together.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It's a damn shame what happened to FoH and how abruptly things ended. I'm glad we have a new home where we all migrated to but what about the people who have no idea what went down? How are they going to know about RR? Someone who knows Req needs to bite the bullet and convince him to add a link to his message on the FoH site. This community is bigger than some drama that went down between some people and it must be kept together.
+1

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If you read any of Req's recent posts, you'd probably figure that the odds of getting him to do that are slim to none.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Tuco and I have a plan. It's called Plan E. Fear nothing.

Also, RRD is a pretty large community and we'll be sitting in google searches before you know it.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Have you heard of Evelys? Disaster would've been averted if we had demanded proof 6 years ago.
If Evelys had purported to be a guy all along, people wouldn't have been infatuated enough to follow the first exodus to MoreNetz and the momentum to disembark FoH would never have begun?

I think anyone who is suddenly up in arms about manginas on our board is clearly a recent Duppin. The lesson to take from the ordeal isn't that we need to purge any manginas from our shores, but that you personally need to put less weight into a person's gender. Look inward, friends.

Seriously, why the fuck should it matter if a poster is 'LEGIT FEMALE' or mangina? If you need the help avoiding white knighting that's a you problem.

Caliane

If Evelys had purported to be a guy all along, people wouldn't have been infatuated enough to follow the first exodus to MoreNetz and the momentum to disembark FoH would never have begun?

I think anyone who is suddenly up in arms about manginas on our board is clearly a recent Duppin. The lesson to take from the ordeal isn't that we need to purge any manginas from our shores, but that you personally need to put less weight into a person's gender. Look inward, friends.

Seriously, why the fuck should it matter if a poster is 'LEGIT FEMALE' or mangina? If you need the help avoiding white knighting that's a you problem.
Basically for the same reasons a poster feels the need to ever bring up their gender in the first place.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
False. That upheaval was ripe, as evidenced by the fact that it happened again even after Tyen was demodded and Req fixed the malware.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
False. That upheaval was ripe, as evidenced by the fact that it happened again even after Tyen was demodded and Req fixed the malware.
Well I could argue that the upheaval was on the back of the same momentum and the evidence that it COULD be successfully achieved. Was Dreagan thinking of hosting an alternative before MoreNetz took place? Regardless of what happened it was part of a journey that led us to a better place, right? It's a moot point anyway, Eve being a mangina wasn't the problem, him being a fucking asshole was.