About fohguild.org and Requiem

Braen

<Medals Crew>
No idea about what Req thinks or cares about, but after being told to fuck off and that this community will fail the thing I want most is to help this community be the best ever and also make it sustainable. Req may not care about us but I do.
Exactly. Its why i am here.

Tral_sl

shitlord
Req always seemed like a decent guy when he was hosting VGTact for me. Shame he let this malware crap go on so long. Really inexcusable.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I'll copy/paste so no one has to visit foh
But, here's direct link of where convo starts if you want to:http://www.fohguild.org/forums/showt...71#post2597250
Posting in this thread, cause I get the feeling SexualCamel might be Tarek Genena, their company's CEO. He's obviously RL friends with Tyen, Req and Trexxy, at the very least.

I first suggest Tyen may have had something to do with the malware warnings and bots, then SexualCamel posts this:
Are you familiar with these terms: Slander, Liable. If not I suggest you read up on them before speaking up again.

It's already a known fact that Tyen isn't "playing" dumb, also that he doesn't have access to "change the site" except for visual changes, and now I believe he can't even do that. He doesn't have physical access to the servers, and has never been able to "make coding changes to the database". Req has already stated all of this.

You're accusing him of hacking, infecting FoH users with virii, using the "bot-net" to raise FoH traffic, and being smart enough to do any of these things... and all to win a pointless argument on the internet... rly?

I think you give him too much credit, he'd get arrested within the first hour if he tried shit like that. The "bots" that dumbdick uses to get "likes/followers" run on his own computer. He's certainly not making a living off of it! LOL!

Pretty sure that Req doesn't let anyone access the servers and guarantee he would never allow someone to use his servers in any illegal way, such as infecting/hacking people's computers. Those are the kinds of things that make the Feds show up and take all your toys.

and now my response
You sure don't seem to have a firm grasp of logic or the real world.

Req DID allow someone to use his servers in an illegal way, by not fixing the problem from the first time he was alerted to it, he allowed the site to be a distributor of malware temporarily. Is that a punishable crime? No, it's not.

Req has specifically said Tyen has helped him make coding changes specific to this site and their customized version of vbulletin. Picard/Worf, facebook like/share buttons.. these were Tyen coding changes to the board.

I don't think Tyen is good enough to author a trojan of that kind, but those things are freely available if you visit blackhat forums, which is how Tyen finds the automation tools for his facebook/twitter scams.

The legality of a bot network that is used to artificially boost traffic is exactly the same as what he does in his automation of boosting social media presence. They are illegal by the letter of the law and the terms of service of some companies, but it's almost impossible to enforce, and no one cares because no money is being stolen and nothing is getting damaged in the process. This isn't like hacking a bank and wiring money to the caymans, or a virus that brings down a corporation's network (like anonymous and sony), ffs. The FBI cyber crimes division would laugh at you for bringing anything like this to their attention and trying to press charges.

The majority of people with malware like that on their computer wouldn't ever notice, and the ones that did would only notice due to an anti-virus catching it. It's designed to NOT destroy your computer so that it can continue to use your connection as a proxy when needed. It doesn't run off the foh server or something, it searches for the people with the trojan and remotely uses their connection to access websites and such.

I also never said it was ALL just to win an argument. But, once he has access to it, I could see him pumping up the traffic of whatever was being lost just for that reason. Considering he continuously spouts the 'unique visitors' and 'traffic is just as high as always' while morenetz was up when it was clear to anyone that posts have been WAY down, like 1/10th what they were a month ago. It's like he only wants to focus on some artificial number cause he's manipulating it. It's like he's using foh to practice, so he can run tests to see how much of the bots are actually effecting traffic before he directs it at a legit business in the hopes of monetizing it.

This is a private forum, with no ads or fees. No one has any legal recourse even if Req and Tyen literally came out and said 'oh yea, we knew it was distributing legit malware, so what?'.

For the record, even if Tyen did everything I said (and I doubt that, but I think I'm in the ballpark), I highly doubt he made it obvious to Req so that Req could always have plausible deniability if something somehow did come of it. Can always just say 'someone' corrupted the site and he fixed it, case closed.

Who are you anyway, Open Source Solution's CEO? lol. You give off this aura of faux authority, when you don't have a god damn clue what you're talking about, which is pretty much every 'business guy' of a small tech company that I've ever known.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Are you familiar with these terms: Slander,Liable. If not I suggest you read up on them before speaking up again.

LOL at all these interweb lawyers; they are the internet equivalent of third-graders throwing play dough at each other.

iannis

Musty Nester
lol. "Slander, Liable"

You're liable to be slanderin, yo.

Libel. Internet legal threats work better if they're spelled correctly. Or even better, they're written in italics andlatin.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I suppose this is as good a place as any to ask this question, but for those worried about having gotten some sort of Internet AIDS from visiting FOH, how do you check to see if you are infected and your computer is secretly spamming FOH.org 24/7?

I have Windows Live Essentials and Spybot S&D, have them updated and have run them multiple times without finding anything. Does this mean I'm safe?

Silence_sl

shitlord
I suppose this is as good a place as any to ask this question, but for those worried about having gotten some sort of Internet AIDS from visiting FOH, how do you check to see if you are infected and your computer is secretly spamming FOH.org 24/7?

I have Windows Live Essentials and Spybot S&D, have them updated and have run them multiple times without finding anything. Does this mean I'm safe?
Kaspersky AV 2013. They have a fully functional 30-day trial. Give it a whirl.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'll copy/paste so no one has to visit foh
But, here's direct link of where convo starts if you want to:http://www.fohguild.org/forums/showt...71#post2597250
Posting in this thread, cause I get the feeling SexualCamel might be Tarek Genena, their company's CEO. He's obviously RL friends with Tyen, Req and Trexxy, at the very least.

I first suggest Tyen may have had something to do with the malware warnings and bots, then SexualCamel posts this:
and now my response
Good post! That retard had nothing. I wonder how he's so familiar with the exact type of bots Tyen is running? I also appreciate that no one at that site has actually acknowledged or answered the questions 1. why are they driving up site traffic with bots, 2., why they allow these bot accounts to stay logged in, and 3., why they allowed malware to be distributed from their shitty website for over a month. What a crock of shit. Indeed they are a crooked little bunch, and I believe they are all involved.

It's just too funny when you go there, and they have less users than we do logged in, and over half are completely fake bots.

Caliane

TDSSKiller
Malwarebytes
MSE

Those three should be pretty effective.

TDSSkiller is anti-rootkit. Runs in normal and safe.
Malwarebytes usually will avoid any browser redirect. (while MSE will often get turned off/blocked by them)

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Daniel Salters
Vice President of Sales
Daniel Salters is a prime facilitator in generating strong traffic and revenue streams. He demonstrated this in the gaming industry by acquiring communities from March 2008 to December 2008 as a freelance contractor for gamerDNA Media. By acquiring these communities, a network was grown from 500,000 unique viewers per month to 6.6 million uv/mo. Using the strategies he put in place the network continued to grow to 10 million uv/mo by August of 2009, and onto 12 million uv/mo in the subsequent months.

From 2006 to 2008, Daniel worked in Sales & Acquisition for Uberguilds Network, where he increased growth & value of a network from 100,000 to 500,000 uv/mo.

Lol ? Thats the resume of a professional spammer?
Such gold.

No wonder he has a hardon for botviews. It appears to be his actual job to get a hardon for botviews.

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
No idea about what Req thinks or cares about, but after being told to fuck off and that this community will fail the thing I want most is to help this community be the best ever and also make it sustainable. Req may not care about us but I do.
I have a secret man-crush on Tuco. Therefor I support him and follow him. Fuck Req, all hail Tuco.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Tuco is Lenin. Requiem is Czar Nicholas II. Tyen is Rasputin.
So that makes Trex Bartok.

rrr_img_910.gif

Looks about right.

rrr_img_910.gif

rrr_img_910.gif