About fohguild.org and Requiem

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
EDIT: Misinterpreted the FoH data below. Nevermind. Real explanation from Df~ below.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Did that correspond to when Requiem fixed the site and removed it from google's malware filter? Because if so that'd make perfect sense that all the bot-army distributers had the site in the dugout until the malware went away.

I think you guys are really making this seem more devious and complicated than it is.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did that correspond to when Requiem fixed the site and removed it from google's malware filter? Because if so that'd make perfect sense that all the bot-army distributers had the site in the dugout until the malware went away.

I think you guys are really making this seem more devious and complicated than it is.
What's the legitimate explanation for the user list suddenly being full of obvious bot names? That was not the case prior to the malware downwards spiral.

I understand they would be more noticeable if normal users were not logged in, but I don't remember seeing any bot names before the site started having problems.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I posted that small chart of numbers... but its not about new users...

That picture shows current users on the left.

This snapshot is AFTER Morenetz Exodus AFTER Jeffelyse Meltdown while Rerolled was still being propagated on DNS servers. AFTER the Malware warning was removed (for me on chrome at least)

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, I feel like a horse's ass. Sad panda. Thanks for the clarification.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Who the hell knows. If anything its Req not giving a shit about foh just as he said he didnt, and tyen being his irl friend and having complete access to the thing more or less using it for his own little experiments.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What's the legitimate explanation for the user list suddenly being full of obvious bot names? That was not the case prior to the malware downwards spiral.

I understand they would be more noticeable if normal users were not logged in, but I don't remember seeing any bot names before the site started having problems.
It's been there for a while. Not sure why people didn't notice it before, but when 95% are bot names it's a lot more noticeable than when 25-50% are bot names.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, that's plausible. I didn't watch the Who's Online list like a hawk.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I keep seeing where people keep saying Ian doesn't care.. NEVER did he say he doesn't care. He said he doesn't care any MORE then he did when he first started running the site. Reading comprehension ftw.
Did you miss the part where Req said he found it entertaining that we were sitting in a malware infested board moderated by Team CSB?

req_sl said:
I'm sorry but I'm entitled to some entertainment for keeping this thing up in perpetuity.
Don't wanna fuck with the hilarious trollings amirite?

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
So back on fohguild, dr Mario speedwagon posted a few of trexxy's tit pics. The exif data on one of them showed that it was taken in the Portland State University library :O.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I posted that small chart of numbers... but its not about new users...

That picture shows current users on the left.

This snapshot is AFTER Morenetz Exodus AFTER Jeffelyse Meltdown while Rerolled was still being propagated on DNS servers. AFTER the Malware warning was removed (for me on chrome at least)
Something about those numbers don't make sense. 77 posts per day... 10,000 per week? lol

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wow, I'm late to this thread but their (Open Source Solutions) about us page is a joke. Just checked out the properties they have at the bottom of the about us page and neither site is up while one seems to have expired (domain).

http://www.vbxpert.com/

You guys have already torn apart their Bios (definitely reads like people's whose resume's are "enhanced", especially Daniel Salters).

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Wow, I'm late to this thread but their (Open Source Solutions) about us page is a joke. Just checked out the properties they have at the bottom of the about us page and neither site is up while one seems to have expired (domain).

http://www.vbxpert.com/

You guys have already torn apart their Bios (definitely reads like people's whose resume's are "enhanced", especially Daniel Salters).
Dan's has to be "enhanced." He's a talentless, uneducated child. He lays ugly bitches and scrapes out a living by defrauding others.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
His (Req's) personal web site has over 60,000 members, and it performs in the top 20,000 most active web sites on the internet.
Is this referring to FoH? Seems like he'll have to remove that from his resume pretty soon...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nah, those stats will remain the same, most likely(assuming active means visitors). There will just be 0 new posts.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Um you are fucking retarded. I went and got tested about 5 or 6 years ago but keep on writing stupid fucking shit you have no idea about, dumb fuck.
This is such bullshit. You're so desperate for attention that you're now claiming to be an aspie? GTFO you fat sack of shit.