About fohguild.org and Requiem

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I see a lot of folks always jumping on Camerous and most of the time it's a bunch of the same people over and over again. You all act like rabid dogs. I am genially intrigued by it because most of his posts are generally no worse or better than the few hundreds of posts before and after, but it seems people, like yourself, always signal him out. Also, where is he looking for attention at? Looks like he was just posting his opinion like you do all the time. Just trying to understand this dynamic and why you feel the need to attack him when nothing he said was attacking anyone nor derogatory towards anyone yet you automatically attack his character and insult him personally. Between the 2 posts yours is more inflammatory and pretty much worthless.
He's pretending to have a developmental disorder for attention. Fuck him and fuck you.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
And you base your opinion on facts or are you just confrontational by nature?
He's confrontational by nature. Shit, he was antagonizing (or calling them idiots, whatever) people in D3 threads when it came out
biggrin.png
I have no idea what Cam does/did to rustle his jimmies so badly though.

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
i still cant believe he posted his cock with how jacked up it looks, he could have male to female surgery and I wouldn't consider it a loss

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's confrontational by nature. Shit, he was antagonizing (or calling them idiots, whatever) people in D3 threads when it came out
biggrin.png
I have no idea what Cam does/did to rustle his jimmies so badly though.
4f4R7.jpg

Yeah, that was pre-nerf Inferno. Suck my dick, anything I said to people in the D3 forums was completely justified.

My problem with Camerous is his sudden bullshit claim from out of nowhere that OH HEY I HAVE ASPERGERS TOO.

Camerous_sl said:
I went and got tested about 5 or 6 years ago
There is no such thing as going and getting tested for Aspergers. He's a lying piece of shit.

biggrin.png

4f4R7.jpg

biggrin.png

4f4R7.jpg

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
hahahah.. I got my posting privileges removed from the last post I made towards SexualCamel in that thread I quoted before.

That's hilarious. I guess I struck a nerve there.

It's about time we forget about FoH. The community has grown beyond it. It might have brought us together, but it's not what held us here to this day. A community is not defined by what it is named. It is defined by the people who stick together through the hardships. We've proved it on an internet level (not sure how to express that, so yeah...).

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You know how when you're coming home from work, and all you and anybody else on the road gives a shit about is getting home, cracking a cold one, and relaxing, and then you see some random dillhole is stopped on the side of the road getting a ticket and every damn motherfucker has to slow down to check out this INCREDIBLY EXCITING EVENT THAT NEVER HAPPENS?

That.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Tyen spoke on this a while back. He said they were working on monitoring and aggregating information on social media like twitter. I think the point was to provide comprehension about the unrest in the middle east to some organization. I guess that is the group the work is for.
Well that certainly makes sense why the hell he got so damn interested in that topic so fast.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Seems like they're deleting most of the posts referencing this site now. Wouldn't be surprised if they started deleting signatures/banning people with said signatures soon. There wouldn't be pressure to delete shit unless they were seeing a noticable drop in (non-bot) users.