2 Minutes Hate
Draegan=Tyen 2.0
Teljair=Requiem 2.0
Tuco=Tuco
rrr_img_1337.png

rrr_img_1337.png

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've never read or seen GoT. Who is that guy everyone keeps posting and what is it supposed to mean?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I've never read or seen GoT. Who is that guy everyone keeps posting and what is it supposed to mean?
The character in that GoT series is played by Sean Bean. Part of his character is that he is a lord of a fiefdom and believes that if he sentences someone to death he should swing the sword.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Draegan, I'm counting on you to provide Citadel of Qwerty garbage MMO devs to these forums.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Draegan, I'm counting on you to provide Citadel of Qwerty garbage MMO devs to these forums.
Haha no way man.. Not if he sees me here.. I think I was the first banned from that site. That guy is about to get over on some very gullible people..

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Personally, I would love the guy here. I know people make light of what happen with the drug abuse and all. But dealing with close family/friends (and anyone else who has knows this) That's not who those people really are. People deserve a second chance when taking over by that stuff. It sounded like he was pretty deep in it.

Just saying.. appreciate the try Dra.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Turned on auto-register (we wanted everyone jumping ship to get right down to business) for the first week. It's back off now, so everyone has to be confirmed. Yes some may get through, but mods will catch them as we can, and feel free to report anything suspicious
smile.png
I timed that about right, then.
smile.png

Also:
smile.png

smile.png