Addicted Dads (EQ Emu 2 Box)

Jox

Molten Core Raider
How do you spawn Sirran here on spiroc island? Nothing happens when killing the spiroc lord and he just keeps instant respawning with no Sirran.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pro tip: Clerics can summon a pet to attack an NPC. It has unlimited range. (Wizards have one too)

1: Stand on Isle 1
2: Pull Eye of Veeshan to you with that spell
3: Kill
4: Effectively skip PoSky Aids
5: Profit??

Janx

<Silver Donator>
How do you spawn Sirran here on spiroc island? Nothing happens when killing the spiroc lord and he just keeps instant respawning with no Sirran.

Legit method would be to kill the 3 vanquishers. Those 3 have to die to stop other NPCs from spawning. When Alexzander and I did it we found that Spiroc Lord still respawned but we at least got a Sirran.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Pro tip: Clerics can summon a pet to attack an NPC. It has unlimited range. (Wizards have one too)

1: Stand on Isle 1
2: Pull Eye of Veeshan to you with that spell
3: Kill
4: Effectively skip PoSky Aids
5: Profit??

Pet pulling seems to work as well. Had a guy help me get Eye, Inny, Naggy, and Vox for my shaman's kunark flags yesterday. He just used his mage's earth pet to pull each one to zone-in.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm.. normal pets have a limited range. I play a Necro main here and my pets won't go across the zone to tag something. He must have been using some kind of other exploit / MQ hack.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Hmm.. normal pets have a limited range. I play a Necro main here and my pets won't go across the zone to tag something. He must have been using some kind of other exploit / MQ hack.
MQ2 is needed to do the zone pulling I believe.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, in order to target mobs across zone. It still doesn't make your pet go beyond range.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It might have been a swarm pet? I think the mage one looks like little earth eles. Not sure what he did but it worked!

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cleric summoned hammers have no range maximum.

Neither do level 1 necro pets on live or eqemu.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider

You've obviously never done sky.

If you kill Guardian while all trash are spawned, he will infinite loop.

If you kill Spiroc Lord with Guardian up, he will infinite loop.

If you kill Spiroc Vanquishers Banishers and the other adds THEN kill Guardian, he will not respawn.

At this point you can permanently kill Spiroc Lord and spawn Isrran the Lunatic.