Adult Beverage Of Choice This 4th of July Weekend?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
yy8Lenk.gif

+

i0tWAz4.jpg

Might actually be the death of me this year.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I'm mixing it up this year. Well not literally, but you see what I mean.

rrr_img_70576.jpg

P.S. I already drank all the other beer.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Who drinks dark beer on the 4th of July? I like dark beer but when you're outside and it's hot the appropriate beverage is some ice cold watery mass produced American beer from a can. I am going to be hanging out with the family this weekend so I doubt that there will be much drinking, but what there is will probably be this.

rrr_img_70586.jpg

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
i0tWAz4.jpg

Might actually be the death of me this year.
Yukon Jack's been one of my favorites for years, how well does that Tennessee Honey compare? I'm actually drinking Wild Turkey American Honey right now (mixed with ice tea) because the store I stopped at that day didn't have Yukon Jack.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I've not had the Yukon version, but the Jack is the least sweet out of Jim/Jack/Crow and is the best for mixing with the shandy so it doesn't come out tasting like a capri sun.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I went to deep Ellum one with a girl I hardly knew, she tattooed my name on her ankle and later that night I fucked her in the ass and I never called her again.
This should be the copy for Deep Ellum's ad campaign.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've recently become a big fan of the Angry Orchard hard cider. Checkout girl the other day told me the new thing among the kids is to mix it with that Fireball whiskey that is apparently all the rage. Apple and cinnamon and all that. I've never had Fireball before, but I always liked shit like Goldschlager and Aftershock, and a gallon (I think?) was on sale for $22, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Or twelve. Going to start tonight, in fact, during Kuriin's Pathfinder game, so he's got that to look forward to!

EDIT: Oh, and if that doesn't work, I'll hit my fallback, which is Malibu Black. 70 proof Malibu rum that I can just drink straight. I used to mix it with various juices, but now that I'm so used to it I just chug it straight out of the bottle. Doesn't burn like most other alcohols do.
Follow up report:

While the Angry Orchard and Fireball isn't bad, Angry Orchard is so good by itself you should skip mixing them and just do a few shots of the Fireball (or whatever else you prefer) and drink the Angry Orchard untainted. And I see why kids like that Fireball stuff, it is pretty mellow and easy to drinks straight, even smoother than Goldschlager and stuff. Not quite as smooth as Malibu Black, but except for the slight burning from the cinnamon, it isn't any harder to just chug out of a bottle. Take a few shots, take a swig of what you really intend to drink, and move on. No need to mix.