Ahsoka

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mary Elizabeth Winstead is situationally attractive, but she's no Hera
I didn't think Dawson looked much like Ahsoka either, but she has done fairly well with it. So, I am willing to give Winstead a chance, even if I don't think she is as attractive as a large number of other actresses in Hollywood.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Had Ray Stevenson finished his appearance in this before he passed or will there be some jarring disappearance of him written in?
as far as i'm aware, they had completed shooting by the time he passed. there might have been some typical reshoots/adr stuff, but they were firmly in the post-production phase.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I didn't think Dawson looked much like Ahsoka either, but she has done fairly well with it. So, I am willing to give Winstead a chance, even if I don't think she is as attractive as a large number of other actresses in Hollywood.
Mary Elizabeth was part of that "manic pixie dream girls " trend of the mid 2000s. Mary Elizabeth, Zoe Deschanel, Amy Adams, Anne Hathaway etc. all super cute girls and in roles where they could show off their super cuteness.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
GIRLS GET IT DONE!!!

Also lol, was that a fucking kushiban? I dont follow tarded animated shit at all, are kushiban a thing in this series?
it's a Lothcat. It's been around since season 1 Rebels. Even had them live action before on Mandalorian.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
looks boring af
Star Wars Force GIF

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I'm curious where they are going with this Sabine/Ahsoka master apprentice idea. Sabine didn't show any force ability in Rebels, even while training with Kanan to use the darksaber.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'm curious where they are going with this Sabine/Ahsoka master apprentice idea. Sabine didn't show any force ability in Rebels, even while training with Kanan to use the darksaber.
Suddenly has the Schwartz? Rule of 2 "It DoEsN't HaVe To Be A jEdI" neckbeards campaign incoming?

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

She’s female. She can do anything she can imagine and fuck the patriarchy!

spronk

FPS noob
if you wanna watch the relevant clone wars and rebels episodes before ahsoka, Disney+ has a list when you click on Star Wars and scroll down (~20 episodes or so?)

i watched clone wars/rebels last year so skipping liberally, i think you can skip right ahead to the s5 episodes which is where ahsoka really starts her character growth

hope this show is good, rebels was awesome but mando s3 suuuucked. but maybe cuz filoni was spending all his time on ahsoka. will finally answer the question, who does star wars better - filoni (this) or favreau (mando s3). tony gilroy (andor) probably has them both beat though.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users