Ahsoka

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I would wager the inquisitor isn't working for thrawn, but is the early season antagonist before thrawn and the dark Jedi show up. Inquisitors aren't any kind of real threat to well trained Jedi, especially ahsoka. In the tales of the Jedi show, we already saw the kind of threat they pose to an ahsoka who was in hiding and avoiding fighting. This ahsoka is actively looking for danger. The inquisitor shouldn't be more than a throw away villain

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i saw what season 3 was like without Gina. it sucks ass. Gina was still large and in charge last time i saw her in something. she likes her pasta, whatcha gonna do. they still need her.
1686210596412.png

• 3Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How to say "I never watched Rebels" without actually saying it.

Can't deny it. Only starting watching it last week.

That doesn't detract from the fact the production values and underlying "message" can be vastly different on the live action stuff.

There are enough examples.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Hard not to get excited. I appreciate the obvious efforts they've gone to to make her move like Clone Wars Ahsoka did. Shows a respect for the source, which shouldn't be a surprise since they're spawned from the same people.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Dunno why but I'm still tired of Rosario Dawson after having watched her in every damn Marvel TV show.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dunno why but I'm still tired of Rosario Dawson after having watched her in every damn Marvel TV show.

Really was a weird choice to make her the character tying everything together while also being a character nobody ever gives a shit about

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This series deserves to destroy the shit out of Obi-wan and Book of Boba Fett. Honorable followup to Clone Wars and Rebels.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users