Ahsoka

joz123

Potato del Grande
i mean none of you are even denying whats in those videos. or are chickenshits who didnt even watch them. your opinions really dont matter.
So opinions don't matter but you are giving your opinion about other people's opinions?

Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i mean none of you are even denying whats in those videos. or are chickenshits who didnt even watch them. your opinions really dont matter.

i dont know any of those people or watch those videos. i do however understand youtube algorithm and thus i understand why those people make those videos

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i dont know any of those people or watch those videos. i do however understand youtube algorithm and thus i understand why those people make those videos
I barely give a fuck about most people's opinions on this board. Why would I watch YT reviewers who say whatever will get them clicks.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
I barely give a fuck about most people's opinions on this board. Why would I watch YT reviewers who say whatever will get them clicks.
Because Astr0 believes that people's opinions don't matter except for the people that post their opinions on YouTube for money.

Animated GIF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Because Astr0 believes that people's opinions don't matter except for the people that post their opinions on YouTube for money.

Animated GIF
i agree, its crazy pill time whren people dont even know what they're putting down or have a counterargument. very odd.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

I like to read chunks opinions. Half the time they are boomer funny

• 1Seriously?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
i agree, its crazy pill time whren people dont even know what they're putting down or have a counterargument. very odd.

The argument is that people will put any shit in the video whether it's true, false, genuine or fake just to get ad revenue from views/clicks and then you repost them here. Someone mentioned Armond White earlier, it's the same thing

Juvarisx

Florida

I mean usually you can guess just based on the thumbnail which is a major part of making a YouTube video. For instance that dude has a Ashoka is a poop emoji. I wonder if he liked it? I am guessing probably not. Then he is complaining that nothing is happening in the title so he must find it slow or boring.

Yay i watched his video in 10 seconds. Did I learn anything? Not really. All that was missing is giant eyeballs or a color saturated backdrop for Ashoka with crappy MS Paint.

I am going to enjoy this for the Rebels season that it is. I am treating it like I did those kids cartoons. It will be somewhat dark, but clearly made for tweens and those feeling nostalgic for when they watched Clone Wars or Rebels as a kid. I was told old when they came out so I threw em on in the background while raiding Mischief and they were fine and even great at times, its Star Wars Star Wars not "Great Sci-Fi" Star Wars like Andor was.

And yea they do need to be binged, there clearly isnt enough to talk about week to week other then "woman bad, give me big muscle man to save day".

Last edited:

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Watched first 3 last night and it seems Bette than most stuff Disney has put out recently, but it isn’t great. It wants to be great and seems like it could be close but doesn’t make it past mediocre. There were times where it was amazing just how bored I was even with stuff happening. The chase to the Eye of Scion in Episode 3 where Sabine goes all Luke (because we need another shot-for-shot retread of stuff). That scene went on forever, then paused, then started again on the planet with the space whales straight outta a Gojira song. And something about it was just boring.

Maybe it was having a main character get gutted with a lightsaber and then hop up the next morning perfectly fine. I don’t know anything about these characters so maybe that is a cartoon thing, but it pretty much trivializes the perceived danger moving forward.

Ray Stevenson is awesome and imposing and is a huge loss. At least they got actual hot chicks in these roles. Rosario’s fight scenes have looked a little clunky and lazy almost. I’m attributing that to her not being challenged though and just walking through the motions. The Sabine scene’s have been good. Except cutting off all her hair, that was unnecessary.

Read the Thrawn trilogy decades ago but am still excited to see him again. Hopefully he isn’t just completely emasculated by the Witch chick and made to look like a beta because strong female had to rescue him.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I totally missed that the one crappy Senator was the father of the main character in the Resistance animated series.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, I read that. I think I only watched like 2 episodes of that show.

You didn't miss much... They spent the entire first season world building and then got cancelled and had to wrap everything up zippy quick.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
My opinion matters to me. I think this show is a 5.5/10. I haven’t seen episode 3 yet, but that mostly comes down to me being sober all week. I don’t have the patience to pirate Disney when sober.