Ahsoka

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Droids are naturally subservient and often buffoons. That's what they are all male. That way they can SERVE POWERFUL FEMALES!!! YES!!!!!
austin powers breast GIF

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Like the show for the most part, coming from someone who just watched the screencrush recap video linked earlier. Ep 3, the content we got was great, but it definitely felt like 1 episode cut into 2 which is disappointing. Interesting thing from screencrush easter egg video for ep 3 is Sabine's helmet in the intro was flashed with red light and Marrok's was flashed with blue light

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Laphroaig really hits its stride at 16. Much smoother and less "I just put an ashtray in my mouth".
To each their own, especially when it comes to literal taste. I have had the 16 and many many other Scotches, for me nothing beats 10.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

as someone that didn't watch the rebels or clone wars, the show is very meh to retarded.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I like the Ahsoka character and how Dawson portrays her and thats about the only thing I like. Everyone else is terrible and the plot lines suck.

Similar to how I feel about S1 of Mandolorian.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
To each their own, especially when it comes to literal taste. I have had the 16 and many many other Scotches, for me nothing beats 10.

What's your fav overall?

The Balvenie is my go to. Typically any 14+ I have a 17 double wood and a 21 port wood, but I actually like the 17 better.

Best I have had is the Dalmore King Alexander. That was liquid gold.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Great episode. Ive loved all 3 so far. Anything that shows a dogfight/space battle always gets bumped up a few points.

I find it odd they make Huyang blink.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Great episode. Ive loved all 3 so far. Anything that shows a dogfight/space battle always gets bumped up a few points.

I find it odd they make Huyang blink.

Why do lasers and energy blasts in space fights always travel so slow? Shouldnt they be traveling at the speed of light?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Despite calling them turbolasers think of them as particle beams energizing a reaction and shooting a concentrated form of plasma. That's why electromagnetic shields or whatever sci-fi BS would interact and defend against them at the cost of energy. "Deflectors are down to 50%" doesn't make sense against a laser.

Actual lasers are light photons with no mass or charge and would do strictly thermal damage. Depending on your sci-fi shield flavor they are either piss easy to defend against or would bypass completely and do heat damage over time... provided you could maintain tracking and focus on a single area of a ship that is moving and evading. Star Trek went for phasers rather than lasers for similar reasons, since phased array pulsed energy projectiles have far more variety in a galaxy with thousands of species and technologies.

Last edited:

Juvarisx

Florida

I wonder when these reactionaries are going to realize that these series are meant to be binged. Andor would have driven me bananas trying to watch week to week, they are essentially overlong movies.

Oh well gotta exploit that YouTube algorithm

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wonder when these reactionaries are going to realize that these series are meant to be binged. Andor would have driven me bananas trying to watch week to week, they are essentially overlong movies.

Oh well gotta exploit that YouTube algorithm
they are not supposed to be binged, they are binged because its filler crap in the middle. if they were supposed to be binged, they would not be week to week. its not Youtube algorithim bullshit whatever the hell that is. its the show letting audiences down because it presumes people know what the fuck is going on and are still willing to tune in every week for a 30 minute TV show and nothing else. this needed to be an hour long and not this long ass training scenes to fill in the time. why is Sabine starting her training like she never did it before?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
those guys are wearing real thin. i understand that these shows aren't for everyone, and i understand that plenty of people just don't like star wars. i have no problem with differing opinions, that's actually really important. the problem with these guys, mauler, critical drinker, and crew, is that every one of their discussions just sounds the same. remove the specific movie or tv show they are talking about and any identifying info (actors, directors, etc) and i don't know if you could tell any of their videos apart.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
those guys are wearing real thin. i understand that these shows aren't for everyone, and i understand that plenty of people just don't like star wars. i have no problem with differing opinions, that's actually really important. the problem with these guys, mauler, critical drinker, and crew, is that every one of their discussions just sounds the same. remove the specific movie or tv show they are talking about and any identifying info (actors, directors, etc) and i don't know if you could tell any of their videos apart.
They are Chuk with a youtube channel.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf