Ahsoka

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Lots of media today, this is a longer version of the BTS I posted a couple posts above.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm only watching because of Ray Stevenson 😥

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I guess I'll pirate it. Not hyped.
i didnt think you could put Rosario and Mary Elizabeth in something and it still be boring and unappealing looking. it looks faker than the prequels. but i promised i will at least watch it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
i didnt think you could put Rosario and Mary Elizabeth in something and it still be boring and unappealing looking. it looks faker than the prequels. but i promised i will at least watch it.
Good god, how can you make something with only women sound so homo. No homo.

Fadaar

That guy
I'll totally fanboy for this one and watch no matter how shitty it might be. There's a lot of us who have been wanting a live action Thrawn since the 90's. If it makes you feel any better I don't pay for D+ I just mooch a family member's login.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
There's a lot of us who have been wanting a live action Thrawn since the 90's.

and I'm guessing by the end of the six episode run (cba to check how many so don't come at me with ackshuallys), he'll be totally defeated/wiped off the board.

Disney really messed up setting the sequel trilogy so far ahead and then going back in time to just after ROTJ with all the TV shows.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
8 episodes, 4 and 4 is the current rumor as to how the arcs are split up. One part dealing with post-ROTJ and the other picking up right where Rebels left off.

Goatface

1692323292079.png

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I know people tend to shit on Disney's Star Wars series but I watched the shit out of Mandalorian and Boba Fett. So I'll get on board this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
They just moved it up a day, Tuesday 6pm PT drop now and will stay on Tuesdays

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
TV commercials are still showing the Aug 23 date so this must have been a sudden change.

Fadaar

That guy
I'd really like to hope Filoni used every favor he had to keep the retarded powers that be away to let him continue his Rebels storyline