Alasliasolonik's Thrifty Timepiece Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I don't know how to fly yet. It may just sit in the hangar I'm building

I know bro, I know......

I was building my Heli-pad and I just said... you know what... jesus christ. Youre best friends with Oprah, why not just build an airport for the plebs.

So now I have to deal with all these assholes with shitty little planes. Fucking bugging the shit outa me.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
later bro, ohh wait, dont leave till i tell you this story about gwen stafanny.

so this bitch kept hitting my number up after some preggo scare we had a while back and shes allllways just begging for me to come paint the kids room or some shit. bitch please number 1 learn to paint ya dumb cunt... like right? so paint this paint that and how about put glass back in the window so bugs stop coming in, i tell this crack hoe its her fucking house and only half my kid so wtf is that shit? i changed my number last week cause android is way too much of a security threat and the people i hang out with. cant be having haters fucking hack me and steal my pics and high score on sapphire yours.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Lol dude you are fucking LIT. Damn bruh, ain't seen crazy shit like that since my Bros in the frat would get drunk and rape each other
#1: If two dudes are working out, its not super gay to jerk each other off. Thats just buddies helping.

#2: no fuckin joke... I'm about to eat a few more peas.... and good fucking god are they good! Lol did I tell you about the time I went to Taste of Chicago with Lizzo??? Ohhh fuck...

This bitch loved her mustard filled combos. Back in the day they used to be the shit.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
20200507_181438.jpg

DickTrickle DickTrickle puff pastry is really the easy way to go. Ive ttied so many times and its just better to let this shit sit out and get room temp.

Also just did some jalapeno poppers wrapped in pastry and it wasnt fucking shabby at alllllllll!!!

20200507_182003.jpg

20200507_181950.jpg

• 1Quality Calories

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I had a submarine for a few years but the upkeep is horrrrrible. Those tomahawk missiles are a bitch to clean and people always bugging to see them. You know what they say about boats... break out another thousand lululululuulullllll

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Nice. I wouldn't go with a vintage boat. Only go vintage on your cars, planes, watches and trains. Never on boats. Just speaking from experience.

Keep the first one modest. Go with either a viking 92c or Hatteras Gt70. Open bridge sportfishers are where it's at. See links below.

From Fedor Fedor

1588970015276.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.