1588970706536.jpg

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Sup my bruhs Big poppa Alas here database(tm) huehue

So i think i jist met the bae of my lyfe. Gunna pop the question tonight... wish me luck not that i need it
1589038561054.jpg

Guna give her my watch and ill just by another matching one cause i got bank for dayz

1589035696636.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Anyone got any of those hot stock tips? Normal checking account now and was thinkin pf getting into this tech bubble ive heard about. Hit me up. Thanks in advance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Cat has fell in the bathtub today.

Even worse he fell in the toilet the other while I was about to pee the other day.
Haha!! I had a this one chick named nicky monaug or some shit buggin the fuck out of me, she was so coked up that she couldnt pee. So here we are trying to make her pee and i suggested to eat some Chiago style pizza. Very soon after she pee'd

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Alasliasolonik Alasliasolonik

A bit of friendly advice: when you dance with the devil, you don't change the devil, the devil changes you. I forget where I heard this, but it's stuck with me.

Essentially it means be careful of who you associate with and who you emulate or imitate, even in mockery. As an example, you are having no effect on Foler here in this thread, and yet in other threads you are becoming more and more like Foler in how you post. It's a slow and insidious transformation, but it IS taking place. Is that REALLY what you want? Do you really want to wake up one day and be indistinguishable from Foler in all but name?

Think on it.
And the same to you. Lul lets unban/rickshaw the idiots. When will tyen come back ? Wont it be funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.