Alasliasolonik's Thrifty Timepiece Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Ive always done my very best to regret nothing because you are here today due to whatever action. There are a few times where I wish I were at this or thar but it wouldnt change anything really.

I really should have ponyed up to go to game 7 of the Cubs winning the series but I had a great time screaming at home. Nice but not needed.

Quite a few weekends worth reliving but to do again, not really.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Seeing Pink Floyd when they first did the wall tours would be one good use of the time machine. Week long party when WW2 was over with and people could be happy again. The inventor of the Flo-bee in his garage the night he made 10 million. Lots and lots of things

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I always forget to get premium gas for the leaf blower/weed wacker/mower. You spend so much money on good products but you forget and put shitty ol 89 octane in it and the carb filter gets junked up

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
20200511_144732.jpg

Well its not the carbon filter..

@amodis this fine for bullshit posts or will this get moved too? I am unaware of any rule breaking so YOU LET ME KNOW

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
View attachment 269454

Well its not the carbon filter..

@amodis this fine for bullshit posts or will this get moved too? I am unaware of any rule breaking so YOU LET ME KNOW

You have not been punished, moving posts isn't a punishment. Unless you consider not being able to ride Foler's nuts in his shaw thread anymore a punishment. If you continue to follow him around the forum like you have been, then we'll start to talk about being punished for harassment.

Find a new hobby besides being Foler's anklebiting chihauhau.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
You have not been punished, moving posts isn't a punishment. Unless you consider not being able to ride Foler's nuts in his shaw thread anymore a punishment. If you continue to follow him around the forum like you have been, then we'll start to talk about being punished for harassment.

Find a new hobby besides being Foler's anklebiting chihauhau.
Im talking to my other forum bros. Same as everyone else in any other thread. If your going to nick pick the retard forum, you better step up your game for everywhere else.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wow, what a day. Folger gets special treatment for his Shaw thread... even though he already has you on ignore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Wow, what a day. Folger gets special treatment for his Shaw thread... even though he already has you on ignore.

I'm treating him like a forum member who's having another forum member follow him around the forum and harass him. Amod agrees with this btw. I should have acted a bit sooner probably, but my actions are an attempt to give Foler the same protections I'd give someone else in his position.

Can Foler Foler jog through here?

Only if he takes Alas off ignore.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.