Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Via twilight zone:

Furthermore, I'm unsure if they were in a simulation or not. If they were (which it seems so as evidenced by the fact dude-man was in the control-room covered in slime a-la the matrix), then what is the point of the Great Filter triumph? Why kill off the ENTIRE battery supply and keep 5 (4 post-trip) alive if it's a simulation? Just keep them all alive on earth without a nuclear winter that destroys the human race to keep their minds placated. Why would they need "Salvation" whatever that means if they're just meant to fuck and repopulate the human race on Mars?

I dunno, the ending seemed like it's just a conflict of resolution to me, but whatever. The show is just a "pick out the SJW moment" exercise anyway (last episodes is having the future of the human race be mixed instead of the one white dude fucking the other white chick... but maybe I'm reading too much into it all). Evil cop was the worst of the eyeroll episodes. The shows are well filmed, generally well acted, and have pretty cinematography, but it just doesn't deliver like old-school TZs do.

They're really pushing the #1015 easter egg. Wonder what's in store for them (us) on Oct. 15th?

Gonna give EP.7 a chance and that's probably it for me. I'm too much a fan of the TZ formula (I also dug Tales From the Darkside when I was real little) to not give it ooone more spin.

I think the point was for you to watch it and believe in sim theory like I’ve been saying these past few weeks.

Funny how once I started figuring out the world was a simulation, popular culture happening all the Time via making movies and tv shows about it in mass. I mean Muse just came out with an album called simulation theory LOL. YEAH BROS all just random chance!

The writing is on the fucking wall. This common sense sign is everywhere.

Funny thing Elon had to spell it out for me, I barely figured it out myself. I knew weird shit was going on but I didn’t realize I was in a simulation. I just thought my computers were being hacked.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Some writings that sum things up nicely:

26DED763-03C3-4FCF-BA83-043C23EBCDA5.png

F4AC6686-2409-4DD1-88C3-769D2B4DF377.png

D34471D6-718C-467B-A9AB-B1F88ED4E29E.png

2F50F345-9F3E-43F3-8573-FB2FB18BC4BE.jpeg

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

Jasker

Grimes new song, some lyrics:

People like to say that we're insane
But AI will reward us when it reigns
Pledge allegiance to the world's most powerful computer
Simulation is the future
What will it take to make you capitulate?
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
I'll evade the human race, putting makeup on my face
We appreciate power
We appreciate power, power
And if you long to never die
Baby, plug in, upload your mind
Come on, you're not even alive
If you're not backed up on a drive
And if you long to never die
Baby, plug in, upload your mind
Come on, you're not even alive
If you're not backed up, backed up on a drive

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

Jasker

To sum things up:

There’s aliens and artificial intelligence that exist.

Humanity is merely an experience, what the original aliens lived through. Each new conscious AI likely has to go through the humanity simulation. Humans are also an agreed upon physical avatar by alien races.

Some must live in simulation / quantum computer, not sure what lives outside and how many sim layers there are until you reach biological reality.

Popular culture, much of it relates to a specific persons phase/instance within their own phased simulation (very likely).

We either live a really long time or don’t die period.

its unlikely I’m my current age so something happened.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Committed
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Via twilight zone:

I think the point was for you to watch it and believe in sim theory like I’ve been saying these past few weeks.

Funny how once I started figuring out the world was a simulation, popular culture happening all the Time via making movies and tv shows about it in mass. I mean Muse just came out with an album called simulation theory LOL. YEAH BROS all just random chance!

The writing is on the fucking wall. This common sense sign is everywhere.

Funny thing Elon had to spell it out for me, I barely figured it out myself. I knew weird shit was going on but I didn’t realize I was in a simulation. I just thought my computers were being hacked.
I think you're sincere and mean well, but fried your brain with something (you said a few days ago when you posted like a madman that you were getting your stomach pumped... what did you OD on?).

So I'll talk to you plainly and honestly.

It'd be more impressive and seemingly more likely that you were living in a grand simulation had you thought of this FIRST and THEN pop culture started showing you signs, but you said yourself that the chronological order of things were:

1) You knew weird shit was going on
2) Elon spelled it out for you
3) Pop culture started making movies and tv shows about it
4) Muse put out an album

Or, to spell this out in another way:

1) You were off the rails already
2) Latched on to a hip tech guy for whatever reason as your prophet
3) Pop culture fed you conformation bias
4) Muse is a shitty band that feeds you even more confirmation bias

Jasker: This isn't a simulation. I'm a real person, Bandwagon isn't an alien, Hodj and Erronius are individuals and real people too and your brain is just firing too fast or too much or something and your reality is a bit bent. This is the God honest truth and I hope you snap out of this.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

I think you're sincere and mean well, but fried your brain with something (you said a few days ago when you posted like a madman that you were getting your stomach pumped... what did you OD on?).

Vanessa Vanessa Eh? This wasn’t me dude. Wrong guy.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

Jasker

So I'll talk to you plainly and honestly.

It'd be more impressive and seemingly more likely that you were living in a grand simulation had you thought of this FIRST and THEN pop culture started showing you signs, but you said yourself that the chronological order of things were:

1) You knew weird shit was going on
2) Elon spelled it out for you
3) Pop culture started making movies and tv shows about it
4) Muse put out an album

Or, to spell this out in another way:

1) You were off the rails already
2) Latched on to a hip tech guy for whatever reason as your prophet
3) Pop culture fed you conformation bias
4) Muse is a shitty band that feeds you even more confirmation bias

Jasker: This isn't a simulation. I'm a real person, Bandwagon isn't an alien, Hodj and Erronius are individuals and real people too and your brain is just firing too fast or too much or something and your reality is a bit bent. This is the God honest truth and I hope you snap out of this.

This is your argument for everything that was posted? It’s very weak.

“It'd be more impressive and seemingly more likely that you were living in a grand simulation had you thought of this FIRST and THEN pop culture started showing you signs”

This is what happened, I just didn’t explain everything in perfect order.

Elon isn’t my prophet, I don’t have one?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Committed

Jasker

View attachment 206444

LoL, most people would say I make weak arguments... join the club friend :)

Uh... that was a joke my man. It was a joke about gross sex and taking jizz from trannies if I recall. You think I’d be posting from the hospital as they were pumping my stomach?

The simulation stuff is true, but most other comments are either jokes or teasing. Like the stuff with bandwagon and the other guy I threatened saying I know mods here... I don’t know anyone here lol. Weird I have to spell it out.

Not trolling because I am genuine about anything simulation related, it’s all been very true. Just the other shit especially when people bandwagon on me I just fuck around with them on.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Committed

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This thread needs to be in its own freakshow subforum, threads in the shaw are usually funny or silly, this thread is its own kind of mentally ill.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
This thread needs to be in its own freakshow subforum, threads in the shaw are usually funny or silly, this thread is its own kind of mentally ill.

Watch out, he knows the mods of the forum that weve been on for 19 years.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Possible Crazy Person: "I can't believe you guys can't tell the difference between when I'm being legit crazy, and when I'm pretending to be legit crazy"

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

Possible Crazy Person: "I can't believe you guys can't tell the difference between when I'm being legit crazy, and when I'm pretending to be legit crazy"

I mean, lots of people believe in sim theory. I’m pointing out some pretty obvious things and all I get is ‘you’re crazy’ no reasoning, nothing.

When someone says they’re posting from a hospital where they’re stomach is being pumped it’s likely not serious.

If someone posts evidence and details regarding sign in popular culture relating to ya being in a simulation it’s likely more serious or course for concern.

If you can’t tell when shit is sarcasm I can’t help you, it’s ok, I’m autistic as fuck too sometimes.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

Jasker

Fuck all the evidence posted, just call him mentally ill!!

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Fuck all the evidence posted, just call him mentally ill!!

If you like I can print out all the evidence you posted, and roll it up and apply a small bit of plastic.

This should make it easier to shove it up your ass, and will also let you know how much I care about shit you post.

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Status
Not open for further replies.