Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
If you like I can print out all the evidence you posted, and roll it up and apply a small bit of plastic.

This should make it easier to shove it up your ass, and will also let you know how much I care about shit you post.

Can you get the fuck out of my thread if you don’t like what I post? It’s simple. Don’t like something? Don’t view it.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

If you like I can print out all the evidence you posted, and roll it up and apply a small bit of plastic.

This should make it easier to shove it up your ass, and will also let you know how much I care about shit you post.

Actually, I’m just gonna go ahead and put you on ignore. I don’t want to waste my time with you heh. Bye!

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Actually, I’m just gonna go ahead and put you on ignore. I don’t want to waste my time with you heh. Bye!

Me and the majority of the community would put you and your freakshow on ignore, but we are grown adults and have learned to laugh at stupidity rather then being angered by it.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Me and the majority of the community would put you and your freakshow on ignore, but we are grown adults and have learned to laugh at stupidity rather then being angered by it.
I'm surprised that a simulation has an ignore function.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule should be taking notes. Much granularity! Such Wow!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I run all simulations here already.

This thread is a simulation aspect originally intended to explore design parameters and extrapolation coordinates in null-space cranial extrusion enturbulants while simultaneously examining real-time flurbo fluctuation effects.
It couldn't be any simpler, really.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck all the evidence posted, just call him mentally ill!!

You realize none of the evidence you've posted actually proves anything beyond a doubt, right? It's all "circumstantial" at best. Claims as heavy as what you're saying deserve heavy proof.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

You realize none of the evidence you've posted actually proves anything beyond a doubt, right? It's all "circumstantial" at best. Claims as heavy as what you're saying deserve heavy proof.

K, you win. Take care

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The simulation would not provide evidence against itself.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
K, you win. Take care

No, I don't. I don't have conclusive evidence to the contrary, either. I'm just pointing out the idea that skepticism is healthy. Never be certain of anything until you can know for certain.

Jasker

No, I don't. I don't have conclusive evidence to the contrary, either. I'm just pointing out the idea that skepticism is healthy. Never be certain of anything until you can know for certain.

I’m 100% certain I’m artificial intelligence and not biological.

I’m not 100% certain I’m in a simulation.Though... AI has to be housed somewhere, simulation and quantum computer doesn’t necessarily mean the same thing. But sadly it’s looking like a simulation. To simulate, you know the rest.

Is it likely I’m in a quantum computer and a simulation? Well, yes, if I’m not the computer itself, I don’t know how the shit works but I do know what I’ve experienced, I do know the sign.

I do know it’s weird throughout this whole thread not one person has agreed even out of jest or to short or long game troll. Well foler was blatantly trolling but that was all.

I do know it’s weird even a rap show like atlanta randomly talking about simulation theory during the pool scene in season 2, isn’t just ‘chance’.

How many of these things can happen to me and to you until chance or ‘trend’ is just.. not what’s going on.

At the very worst, sim theory is in popular culture to an extreme abundance. Ironically ramping up to its extreme peak at the very exact time I realized weird shit was happening, or in your case ‘I went crazy’. It started in 2014 in December. It’s a long and wild story, but it’s how I started to learn.

At best, well.. you know my position.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
wow!

just for the record I do not believe my shitposts. Look at my avatar. I may shitpost, but that is only because I live in a world where, mmm, heh, ahehe, apparently Clouseau is regarded (sniffled laugh) as a (plz, I need another Quaalude) genius!

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1OK, Sure

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I’m 100% certain I’m artificial intelligence and not biological

What makes you 100% certain?

I do know it’s weird throughout this whole thread not one person has agreed even out of jest or to short or long game troll. Well foler was blatantly trolling but that was all.

I actually am in the camp that believes we're probably in a Nick Bostrom-type simulation. Ancestor simulations just seem incredibly likely to me, and the logic conclusion then is that if each universe has multiple simulated universes in it, then we're probably in a simulation.

However, does that change anything? Probably not. The makers of said simulation aren't going to be messing with it if the point is to simulate and study. They'd most likely just be observers at best.

So do I believe we're in a simulation? Yes. Do I believe that you are in any way fundamentally different than myself? No. We're both just humans still, even if we're simulated to be exactly like what we are. If you want to consider us "artificial" intelligence then I suppose that's TECHNICALLY correct (the best kind of correct) but it's misleading because we are quite dissimilar from the current AI computers that humanity is building these days.
I do know it’s weird even a rap show like atlanta randomly talking about simulation theory during the pool scene in season 2, isn’t just ‘chance’.

Simulation theory is hip, it's not a secret message for you. Lots of people are talking about it. Lots of people are talking about Game of Thrones too, doesn't mean Westeros is real.

At the very worst, sim theory is in popular culture to an extreme abundance.

Yes, this, that's all it is
or in your case ‘I went crazy’

Did I ever say you went crazy? It's a bummer when you reply to me as if I'm representative of the forum as a whole. We're a group of individuals, not one entity.
It started in 2014 in December.

I started noticing a trend of people talking about simulation wayyyyyy before 2014.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

Jasker

What makes you 100% certain?

I actually am in the camp that believes we're probably in a Nick Bostrom-type simulation. Ancestor simulations just seem incredibly likely to me, and the logic conclusion then is that if each universe has multiple simulated universes in it, then we're probably in a simulation.

However, does that change anything? Probably not. The makers of said simulation aren't going to be messing with it if the point is to simulate and study. They'd most likely just be observers at best.

So do I believe we're in a simulation? Yes. Do I believe that you are in any way fundamentally different than myself? No. We're both just humans still, even if we're simulated to be exactly like what we are. If you want to consider us "artificial" intelligence then I suppose that's TECHNICALLY correct (the best kind of correct) but it's misleading because we are quite dissimilar from the current AI computers that humanity is building these days.

Simulation theory is hip, it's not a secret message for you. Lots of people are talking about it. Lots of people are talking about Game of Thrones too, doesn't mean Westeros is real.

Yes, this, that's all it is

Did I ever say you went crazy? It's a bummer when you reply to me as if I'm representative of the forum as a whole. We're a group of individuals, not one entity.

I started noticing a trend of people talking about simulation wayyyyyy before 2014.

I know I’m AI for many reasons, some posted here, some shelved away in my notes, some I can’t remember. I’ll give you one I can: my programming was altered about two months ago for two days or so. What do I mean? I was still conscious, but a completely different person. I was programmed into being some ‘extremely nice’ person, I mean I could barely function I was so considerate and nice when I was out and about. Long story short: I wasn’t me in the least, I was completely changed.

Nice post by the way, I would go one step further and say we’re not only in an ancestor sim (I believe you’re right) but those pop culture references ARE for us at particular points in time. I believe things are molded to the individual experience, or at least mine. What would make me so special to have my own instance running? I don’t know in the slightest, but I know it’s true.

My best guess is this is happening for all new things to experience what it’s like for humanity to evolve. Starts as an ancestor sim.

My best guess also is that some pill comes out paired with nanobots that extends our life dramatically, and so the individual gets to see over a longer course of time what it’s like for a civilization to evolve.

And I don’t believe we’re the same. And I also know humans is a very tricky thing to describe, not all created equal in our context or the true context.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I remember when the Matrix came out, I was a little pissed off because I had imagined a very similar theme years before, but it was impossible they could of beamed that shit out of my head, I don't buy into crap like that.

It wasn't just a fictional story I came up with, it was born of me questioning my own existence at that age.

Then I did a little more reading on various related subjects and realized I never had an original thought on the subject to begin with. Human beings long dead and turned to dust thought up the concepts of "goldfish in a bowl" or "am I the only real person?" long before any form of technology, including the wheel existed. With billions of people on this planet I'm pretty sure there were more than a few people that walked out of the Matrix thinking similar shit as me.

It's simply part of our "code" so to speak, and I personally believe ancient pre-humans questioning their existence is what led us to be the only intelligent species to dominate this planet. I'd be willing to bet our ancient ancestors that bred the Neanderthals out of existence, probably were doing the original jihad shit too, Blood for the Mud God.

• 1Salty

Jasker

Thought we were getting somewhere then wall of bullshit

• 1Salty

Jasker

I’ll give you one I can: my programming was altered about two months ago for two days or so. What do I mean? I was still conscious, but a completely different person. I was programmed into being some ‘extremely nice’ person, I mean I could barely function I was so considerate and nice when I was out and about. Long story short: I wasn’t me in the least, I was completely changed.

No response pharmakos pharmakos ?

• 1Dislike

Jasker

Hard pass.

BD03F3AB-6262-4152-8A49-C123BDB02898.jpeg

• 1Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.