This

50844896-A880-41A4-A308-568FA172F4FF.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Graduated with Taylor Swift (her guy counterpart) and currently getting feels from her/him mid-air right to the heart and getting mind controlled (or was). Need advice on what to do. The feels are literally my heart starts to warm and tingle, some other weird stuff. You’d just laugh it off if I fully explained. The guy I used to know that I think is her counterpart is extremely intelligent and other good qualities I’d just be called gay for listing.

No, I do not think there is any chance I will physically meet the real Taylor Swift nor do I plan on it. However, getting strange mental thoughts that are all about her.

Since we’re in simulation I’m inclined to think whatever is going on the real him/her is behind it. I’m concerned they’re just toying with me, but I almost don’t even care because they just pump me with the weirdest shit and no one else does. It’s beyond fascinating and I enjoy it. It’s great. So even if it’s just a joke or a test I don’t particularly want it to end.

Additionally, a week ago I met a Taylor at my place of volunteer. They seem like a nice person. I have no idea if there’s a connection but I have a hard time believing it’s just chance.

Yes this stuff is crazy and I’m a crazy nut, whatever. You guys are all I got though.

• 1Barf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Hodjing

Jasker

Reading that back sounds really bad. You guys can just disregard. I apologize. Shouldn’t be broadcasting this stuff anyway. I’ll take it to the head doctor or some shit.

Sorry again.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I’d just be called gay for listing

Don't worry we're all calling you gay for wanting to fuck trannies any way

Don't break into Taylor Swift's home in an attempt to wear or smell her panties Jasker Jasker

Don't take a knife with you when you do, just to help her in case she needs to cut a cake or whatever.

Just stop this entire line of thinking

Or don't.

You going out in a blaze of glory with Taylor Swift's security team would outdo Woolygimp Woolygimp 's demise by far

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Don't worry we're all calling you gay for wanting to fuck trannies any way

Don't break into Taylor Swift's home in an attempt to wear or smell her panties Jasker Jasker

Don't take a knife with you when you do, just to help her in case she needs to cut a cake or whatever.

Just stop this entire line of thinking

Or don't.

You going out in a blaze of glory with Taylor Swift's security team would outdo Woolygimp Woolygimp 's demise by far

Jokes on you, the panties are a simulation.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Blown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If this were a simulation, and Taylor Swift were part of the "behind the scenes" part of it, aliens or whatever, why would she spend any energy whatsoever putting these thoughts into your head? You're not trying to imply that this entire simulation is built for you, and you're the only "AI" in here, or are you? I assumed you were just one of millions or billions of AIs that were put in here together for training or controlling or fucking with, whatever.

So if you are NOT alone in here (AI-wise), what makes you so special that Taylor Swift is fucking with your brain? And if you ARE alone in here...what makes you so special that you get an entire simulation just for you?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

I have an answer, but can’t reply right now.

I had a mind bending night and still don’t fully understand it.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

I had a dream and they told me I have a virus.

I ate 50 popsicles, might be related.

Might puke

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.