Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
T̻o̬̙̠̕ ̬i̮̦͔̳̮̞̦n̳̲̻͢v͖͓o̥͎̠̦k̘͎̗e͕̘͎̝͙͟ ̰̤͎̭̝̪t҉̳͇̘̮̯h̡̤̠̼e̹̹̼̮͓ ͓̦͚͎͕̭̟̕h̡̺̗̙̦̦i̟̗̠͜v̳̼̝e̛͚̤͍̠̬͕-̛̗̘̭m̯̱̥̯̮i̻̳̞͚̜ͅn̝̝͚͚̣̠͢d͓̣̬̺̩ r̫̜̱͈ȩ̭̪̟̲̠p̟͍ͅrę̘s͚̖͓̮e͈̥n͏̩t͎̰in͠g̱͈̺͕̬̲̳͟ ͙͖̦ch͉̫̖̩͉a̺͇͇o̯͓̼̘̫s͍.
̻͚̜̱I̼̯̫͔͕͝n̯͔͚̼̪v̢̬̬̩̝̜̰o̴k̞̕i̦n̹͇̖͍͎g͢ ̝̝̯̫͟t̥͓̰͖̼̮he҉͎͍̥̭͕ ̹f̶̪e̝̹̯̜͉̳e̢͈̝̝͔̞l̛͍͉i͔͈͍̹͖̣͍n̬̤͚͚g҉͍̰̪̜̝̞̗ ̦̗̳̙̼͝ǫ͍ͅf̩͉̭̻̳̙̠ ̡̝̫̠̹̻̞c̣͇h̷̠͕a̰̲͈͉o͔s̝̰̰͟.
͇̠̤͕Ẃ͔͖̩̯i̡̹̜͇̫th̭̥͖̩̖͕ͅ ͏̘̣͈͖̭̙o̱̯̲u̶͕̖̳̮̼͉t̳͇̬̬̳̘̕ ̳͇̞o̘͉̼̯͢ͅr̷d̼͕̜e̟r͍͈̭͘.
̢̱̥̫̦Th͓e̻̘̖̦̦͙̗ ̞̜͉N̖͈̼̱͙͢e̖͍̮z̺̜͍͡p͇͖̩̣͘e̺̣͡r͖̹͙͖d̪͖̜̰i̴̟̯͙̲̜͙̹a͙͚̘̩͚n̵ ͎͎̪͡h͖͔̝͈͔̤̬i͇̤v̹̹̲̯ͅe̥̯̪̟͍ͅ-͎͓̩̣m͓̘̮͕̥ì͚͎̰n̩͔͍̰d ̣͍̬̕o̡̳f҉͇͕̣ ̟̩̫͝c̨͙͕͎ha̫̱̣͖͜o̥̝̞̤̪͔͘s͚̩̫.͏ ͕̫͓̦Z͕̪̻̼a̜̭͙͚̬͟l̢̖̫̝̬̺go̗̟̜ͅ.̞̥
̞̫͜He͚͚̜͓͟ ̫̪̻͔̦͟w̢̲͖̱͖̥͉̱h͟o͍̭̯̙̯͡ ̝́W̫͔͔͖̺a̤i̹̖ts̴̜͕͔̭̭̦ͅ ̸̮͕͙̬B̢̺̜̠̖͍ȩ̙hi̛ͅͅn̖d̮̠͙̱̰̤ T̟͕͘h̤̻̰͍̲̖̖e̪̖͖ ̸̞W͏̜̘̞a͎̤͖͉̠l̖͍̳̝̺͙̠ḻ.̜̝͚͖̦͇͠
̘̀Ź͈̝͔̘̝A̧̳̦͚̲͎͇̙L̠̗Ǵ͚̯O̱͉̙͔̫!̨͕̯

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
B̞̜͖̩̱̹ͦͮ̔͆̋̿̚̕ͅuͧ̅̄͒̑̈̓t̩͈̑ͮ ̳̺̱͈̥̖̿̓̂͗͌ͧͧ͟n͇̰̤͒ö̟̖́̓̃͒ͪͮ͟w͇̬̘̥͈͉̥ͣ̀́ ̬̥̲͋̊ͤ̒͂ͮ̓͞b̸̝͌̓̃ͪ̿̈́e̠ͩn̷̐̓̃ͬ̑̚e͈̺̤͇̲̠̭ͯ̊͗̾ͮ̄̊͝aͤ͂t̲͊h͕̬͕̀̄̎ ̗̩̇͋̉̑ͅt͉̫͂͆̽̐̈́h̴̻̞̘̜̍́̅̊̐̚ê̛̟͙̻͇͎̝̟ ̮͓̭̫ͤ́ͣ́ͯ̈́̇̀ͅh͙̞͔̯̩̠͗ͪ̀͆͐̽̚ͅuͬn̢̙̣̞͚̬͋͑t͇̥̞̝̞̼̔̚ͅe̗r͉̹̘̤̂̚'͙̩͎͎̋̃̇̾̿̈́s̟̲͇̞̝̜͢ͅ ̨̜͇͉̱͇ͬͅm̨͚̫͌ͥ̽o̴͇̦̩̝͖̲ͥ̋̀o̥͉͍̙͔̪͉ͩ̓ͣn̨͍ͣ̉̈ͯͯ ̴̙̻̥͊/̹̭̥̦̰̩͕ͥͦ̋̂͟ ̨͎̲͎̹̲̱̰̌͒̌͛ͬ̋t̯͇̮̻̖̟̍h̟͈̭̲͖͑ͭ͋̃̓̒̚e͔̯̹̠͔̞͊i̖̥̰͖r̤̮̭̞ͮ ͖̳̝̫͂̓̀̽͑͌u̷͙ͯ͑n̲̖̘̗̫͌͗̽l͖̭̜̗̓͂̈́͒ͅẻ͓̼̭ā̰̅̒s̷͖̖͉͕͎ͅͅh̟̪̲̑̾́ĭ͚̫̿̽ͨ͆̕ṉ̹̤ͧͯ͒̿ġ̿̀̽̈͠ ̬̬̅ͣ̍͗ͫa̓̅͊̐͂̓͏̬͉̩̰̹l͖͂̓ͪ̊͒̉ͩ͝ľ̜̤̖̼̙̙̩̿̋ ̛̙͓͖͎̞̏ͪ̓ͨ̅b̭͉̬̝̭͕̜ͪ͌ͣ̍ͩu̹̱͎̜͉̙͊̓̆͌̍̅͗ț̟̭ͭ̈̾̈ͯ͌ ̧̫̳̲͚̗̋̉ͫš̴͚̦̠̓ó͎̬̜̺̬̬ͦ̑̅ͯ͝ͅỏ͉͙̝̳̇̎̆͋́n ̛ͧ̇̒̎͊/͙̫̤̳̣̯́̍́̔̌ ͙̗̝̠͔͇͒̂͐͛̀͟B͍͕̙͙̟̗̓̒͊ͅr̼̰͙̮͚̍ͤ͐̔̈́͟i̵̜͚̭͇͛̎͐ͯ̎͂g͕̣͕̍̈h̹̼̠͖̮̰ͮ̅̃t̮̗̣̲͚̫̣ͮ̇̈͊̍̃̋̕ ͍̬̺̠͓ͭ͌ͬͫ̆ͪ͛b̹̝͕͈̋̀̐̓̀̈l͝u̴͈͗ͮ̃e̺̞̥̯̹̫ͥ̔͑̓ͩ͛́ ͍̺̥̫͉̂ͅl̴̜̻͙̬͕͎i̿̅ͩ̚͏̠̠g̯͎̦͓͞h͕̝̙̜̬̪ͩͦ͊̐ṭ̦͎͕̽̔̅î̱̤̉ͣͤ͑ͥͪ͞ň̵͇̙̗̥̩̗͊͌ͅg͇͖͖͍̜͗͂̎ ̻̤̺̪̜̱͓̊̐͊̐͠f̠̥̳̯̅̆͊̌ͪi̛̦̘̫̠͚̣ͭ̈̅̆r̪͕̹͈̮͍͇ĕ̦̹̟̹̃̏́͞ ̯͖̠͍̱͙̘u͉̯̬̜͊̀ͬp̺̩͇͂̔͌ͩ̾̚ ̱̗͆͐͐̐͗ͣi͚̳̙̞̾̓ͥͣ̏ͫn̖̼͙͢ ̙̥͔͎̘̱͖̅̀rͧ͒͡ȏ̽ͧ̓ͣơ̖̋ͣ̔ͣͯm͘ ̴̗͌/̹̼͚͈̚ ̯͙̘̯ͪ͑ͮ̋̐̓̊t̛͔̱͓͙̍̇h̷̯͖̥͎͇̙ě̥̹̖͕̩̱̞̆ͩ̈iͫ̎̃҉͕̙͍ͅr̩ ̝̱̙͓̻̪̆̄̆ͩl̷̏̀̓ͯ́͐e͉͔̦̱̓̍g̲̜͙̜ͦ́̔i̦͈̣̖̟͗ͤ͋ỏ̹̂͋̾̀́͡ń͖̂̔͛̔̓s̖̠͓͑ͪ̇ͩ̅̆ ̫͉͍͎̥̗͆̂͛̀ạ̣͍̩̓̋̓ͥͩ͋ͅṙ̬̻̱̙̹̌e͉̪̞͍̘̝͛ͫ̇̂͐̂ ̨̙̪͔͒͗ͣ̓ͩͬͣȓ̺̺̦͖̹̜͐͐̍͡e̢ͭả̴̻̜̗̭̳d̨̯̲̙̪̙̳̖̂ͣ̂̋̀͌̇y͚ͤ͂̋͟ ̶͍͈̣̱͎̯̆ͭͅt̢̖͖͈͈̹̥͒̇o̥̪̙ͅ ̶̟͂͐ͬ̆̚ḇ̸̫͙͔͕̓ͤ̃̎ͬͅr͔̻̩̫̻̊ͅi̛͍̟͙͖̩̥͙͑̂ͮ̎͑̏n̵͎̣̖̱̚g̫̯̬͑ͣͯ͗͑ ̬̼̰͉́̉͐̍͊̊ͦͅy̪̼̹͍͔̭ͧͤ͊͟o͍͓͕̲̥͖͛͑̚͞ͅu͎̝͉͔̝̭r͙ͤͯ̿ͥ̾͗ͅ ͔͔͖̂ͬ͂͒̀d̶͙̬́̃͑͑ȍ̺̣̺̜͑̄̽̚͘ͅö̬́̂ͤ́ͅm̢̦̟̝̺͊̿͒̽̃ͭ̾ ͔͉̣̜̞͓̼̽̆̓/̭̿ ̬̠̖̱̰̭̝̃̐ͩ̏̈ͪ̃P̹̟̪ͥͨ̂h̫̻̮̟̓'̽ͯͬ͗͗̓̂͏̹n̽̄̋̍̇ͨ͡g̣̙͉̯͋̚l̐͑̐͂҉̰͖̭̼̥̙ű̩̯̏ͯ͆̅̍ĭ҉̱̺̟̪ ̩̹͇̘̜̺̓̈ͭ͑̇̑̀m͙͉ͫͅg̠̝̠̙̥̹ͤ̎l̦̣̭͕̲͈ͥ͋̊ͫ̂ͣ͌w̯̙̠̟̯͐ͨ̂̽̽͐̾'̺̻̔͒̇ͨn̼͇͓͔͍̤̽̉̑̄̚a̤̳f̖̫̘̞͈̺̼͊͆h̼̻̹̙͚͍͗̾͗̊̃ͯͅ ̷̟̲͇̭͚̖̋ͩ̆͂̓C͉̝̏̐̊̓̇t̗̙ͭ͗̐ͣ̕h̝͇̞͎̤̑ṳ̤̩̪̜̞̈́̽ͮͮl̯̳̟ͣ͠hu̬͕̐̓̍ ̪̬̈̄̐̏̒̄ͮ͡R̤̤̫͙̗̣̼̕'̲͉̮͍̝͖ͨl͚̟̉ͬÿ̼̫͉̜̺́͆̑ͪ̚eͣ̾͠h̭̟̰̏ ͕͚̳̗̰̪͎̇̑̔̌ͥwͦ̒g͖͕̦̠͈̺͐̔̃̐̀a̓̔ͤ͏̘͉h̵̯̭͉̥͎̯̺ͤ̐ͧ͑ͫ̇'̬̝̦̝̞̘͍̀̾̾ͮ̆ͯn̦̜̄ͧͫ͛̃͆͗͢a̬͛̋̄̂͌̓́g̨̥̮̠ͣ͋̿̌̋ͅl̷ ͚̹̤̞ͧ̐ͥ̓̊̈́̆͠f̛̟̮̪̼̼͎̤͛͑ͧ̂̇ͭ̚ḫ̋ͫt̽͆a̗̟̮̯̘̠͋̈̿ͯ̾ͭg̺̝̝̺͚͎ͮ̉ͨͦ͊̇n͙̩̘͍̱̗͛̌ͯ̓ͬ̚͘ ̛͍̣̼͖̹̤ͯ̿/͈͉͓̣̍̑̾̀̓̊ ̣̺̮̐̄̉̕P̭̲̮̫̟̯͔͛͛͜h̡͍͓̺ͅ'͚ͯͯ̾̉ͨn̴̝̼̥̲̠̯̋̋̇̈́̄ͯ̃ͅgͥ̒l̸̪̤̟̼̦̹̏̓ͦụ̸̇̍̽ȉ͇̼̯̙̞̙̪͛̅ ͎̫͉̪̫͓̩̃ͯͮm̯ͬ̽̒̚͜ḡ̼̭̪̺̝l͍͍ͦ̌͑̒͌̍̔͟w̴̦̹̹̱̙̙̘̌̿̆'̜̝ͩͣ͘n̲͖͈͓̳͑ͫ̀̑͞a͇͕̼͕̼̻̱ͨ͢f̢̯̤̗̬̣̦h̝̼̯̻͈ͭͩͩ̈́̈ ͫ̂̈̅͟C͖͉̮̣͑̄͌͛̔ͩͨt̞̦̖̭͎̐̓̈́ḫ̷̑u̮͓̠̤̼̟ͮ̔́l̦͆́̄͋ͥ̈́h̳u̞̠ͣ͂ͦ͆̾͜ ̈̇͆ͭ͊ͥ͝R̗̺͖ͯ̋ͦͅ'̟̻̫͕͎̲̩ͯ͌ͣl̮͖̝̜̓ͮ̈ͫ̒y̷̻̹͖̺̙͍ͅeͫ͌̎̃̋͏͎̟͚͕͖̩ͅh̐҉͓̱̹ ̬͓̪̺̬̗͕̒w̺̰̃ͦg̤̯̯̲̳̙͑̅͑̅ͪ͗aͯ̄́͐̓͏̼͙ḫ̵̹͒ͦ͌'͎̼͓̻͙̗͚n̥̦͈ͣ͌͋ͬ̄̇̌a͚̘̥͕͎̐̒ͯ͠g̤ͥ̊̅ͧͬ̉̕l̞ ̼̠̼͠ḟ̪͖͈͎̿ͬ͐ͯ̉̊͢h̲͓̝͙t̛͚͙̭̳͙̗a̖̔͌g͐ͦͯň͂̍͌ͮ͂ ̲̼͔̠͐́̍̓̓̊/̔ ̺͕̣̣͕̇ͧP̩ͭ̅ͭ͑ͅȟͪ̄͏̖̪̙̮ͅ'̫̜͢n̲̺͋ͦ̃͆̃̽̋g̠̳̙ͦͅl͖̬̩̜̹ͧͫ͢u̖̭̭͊̓͑̾͂͒̒͞i̜̘͍͔̟͚͇ͧ̽͐̓̓̓́ ̹̓̉m̛ͥ̆̃g͐͊̈̍́l̝̼̱̩̱̜̥̈́ẅ́͆͌͋̍̎'̶̞̖͍̞̬͈̓̀̈́ͫñ̰̺͓͗͋ͨ͜a͇̮̤ͣ̚̕f̼̯̩͇̥̹h̢͕̬̬̟̞̘͍ͨͪͨ ̩͕͇̭͇͕̈́ͫÇ̍ͥ́t̫̱̗̺̞̗͚͗̎ͨ͐̄h͖̹͉̞̣̭̹̉͊ū̙͊͋̒̿̇l̥̠̯ͭͯ͆͒͒ḥͩ̔͑̍͊̋u͈̳̳͓ͮ̃ͅ ͎̭͇̍͗̍R̦͔͕͇̦̾ͥͥ̄ͧ͂̂'̰ͪ̾͌̎͗̕l͇̪͍̒̽͗͒y̞̤͕̬͈͇̽̎̏̒eͨ̽̎͐̈͋͒҉̰̣͖̲h̯͑͝ ̠̹̜ͥ͢w̦̙̻͖̳̖ͪͯ̏̌̾̕g̔a̗̖̱̘ͩ͗̉̽́ͅh̬̹̞͙ͫ̎'̝͕̱̖͔̘ͣ̑̉ͣ̋̕n̥͉̩̗̥a̙͑͛ͣ̇̂́g̬̦̪̤͒͋̅̃ͮl̅̇͑͊ͮͩ́ ̵̳̹̬̘͊͑̏̃̾ͬͬf̙͕ͅh̳̺͓̳͓͚̟̊̽͛͋̓̽̄͠tͥ̾a̧̟̪̹͓͇̗ǵ̅̉̑̓n̼̗̗̩̼̤̒̾ͯ̔ͧ̌ ̛̰̣̍ͩ/̅ͪ͗́ͮ̈́ ̀͗̓͛̄̈̋P̝̾ͮ̌̍́ͤ̓h̨̺̖͕͉̬̻'̗̖̜̰̤ͫ͗̊̆͑n̖̞̰ͭ̃̇̂ͨ̃g̷̦̞l̼͈̰̖̭̳͊̍ͦü͈͕̦͞i̼̖̙̎ ̵̠͖̲͇̦m̴̥̳̱̞̟͎̱͗g̟̮͉͆̂̏͊ͫ́͑l̿̿w̖̼̩̝̃͋'̩̝̗̜̞̦̤͛̾ͥ̅͋ͤͬn͙̼̙͔̤̎ͮa͏̳͇f̦̆͗̀h͎̘ͭ̑́ͅ ̮̼͓̮͈̞͖͊̂̾̂̅C̶͇̘͈̙ͬͫ̎̾t̜̯̣̪̊͊̉͂h͎̺̦̽̆̓̆̀͐̃u̯͙ͩ͋͑̏̓l̸͚͔̜̞̱̪̯̈ͬͨ̀̚h͖͊ű̥̤̣̯͗ͧ̐͆ͯ̅ ͟R̬̈́ͅ'̝̮̬͎̗̜̥ͫ͋ͭ̀l͙͍̦̞̑y̨̥̗͚̱ě̠̙͇͎́̆h̗̏̂ͭ̃ ͒҉̪̳̼w̸͚͚̳̳̩̏g̙̮͈̓̚̚̚ä̫͖̼̱͉̻̪́̂͒̆̑͆̿́h͗͗̓ͥ̀̆̓'̗̤̘͔̓͋͊̚͡n̗͎͙̒ͧ̀a̹͍̲͓ͬ̐̄́g̢ͤͦ̃̆l̼̼̘͎̗̏̈́ͨ̔ͩ̓́ ̼̻͛ͨ̍̎f͓̟̩͚̖͒́͑̉h̢̯̥̟͂̈̌̉̉̽ͨṭ̼̣a͎̠̣̪̰̗͚̍ͣ̍ͤ̃g͈̳͍̰͕̻̓ͅn̯̙̼̻̠̹͕͛

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Ṯ̺̦͚̣h͈̬̟̘̟͇͚͟ȇ͎̞͋y͙̮̝͕̍̾ ͉̯ͬ͐ͭ͒̽̎̏c̩̠̦̞͍̈́̊̂̏ͥ̃͆ỏ̟m͇̦̭̯͛e͖̬̥͚̳̞͒̎̉͂͊͡ ͓̐͛͊͆̓̇̈́͝f̊̏̾͛̉ͧ̚ơ͖͓̻̰̒ͪ̎r̛̎ ̹̱̲̳̾y̯͕ọ͇̰̀̌ͭ͂̿u̼̓̀
̨̼̼̖͕̯̦̦Ḯ̤͍̄t̠͍̄̿ ͇̫ͩͫ̃͋͑̄i̳̜̒͋ͅs͊̄͌̿̄͗͜ ̴͌ͧ̓̄ͤ͛̐r̳̟͙͑̉e͗a͉͇̺̬̿ͦ̋͘l͕̙̜̺̺̤̭͛
̌͆ͧ̈̀ͨ͏̯̼͓̹̼̜W̯̩͌́̀́a̱̭̝͖ͮ͂̑ͤ͘ͅķ̟͔̳̗̉̽̆͒ͪ̏ͧeͧͭ̋̅͏̹̱̝̣̻͕ ̟ͥ̃̑u҉̪̺͔̝̗̗p̤̼̰̩̱̐̔̔ͣͧ͌

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

I'm thinking about starting a youtube channel and taking my investigation to video medium. Sharing my investigation for people to see.

A little concerned about being doxed but I dunno. I guess I'll try and make it anonymous to start.

Not exactly thrilled about personally being on camera, not in the greatest shape these days but I feel there's a lot I can prove by talking, explaining, and investigating. I have a lot of ground to cover. Shitty part is my phone is probably a better camera then my actual handheld.

Either going to start a youtube page and investigate, write screenplays out of the concepts I've uncovered, or work on an app I've been designing. Not sure which direction to take.

Any advice on these three?
I'll subscribe the MINUTE you start. Get to it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
Right back where I started.

Blocked from women, forced to do stupid shit, can’t eat meat, can’t eat eggs, pick up trash on side of road for fun, mind controlled.

Endless mind control loop. Nonstop mind rape.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Garbage

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Trying to start a multi million maybe billion dollar tech company can’t tarnish my good name
If you're trying to decide between the two, I would go for the billion dollar tech company. One billion is more than multiple multi millions, so that seems like a better option.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

New trend of famous people saying ‘human beings’ as a phrase.

Also:
Anime
Anima
Animal

Why other anim type words are there. Very suspicious.

The anima and animus are described in Carl Jung's school of analytical psychology as part of his theory of the collective unconscious. Jung described the animus as the unconscious masculine side of a woman, and the anima as the unconscious feminine side of a man, with each transcending the personal psyche.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Garbage

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Thread gets no play

Subject 783929111 you are not permitted commentary at this time.
A redesign is in process and it will be uploaded to your consciousness when ready.
You are to recharge your sanity levels by enjoying the summer and permitting encounters that provide "satisfaction" and "fun" levels until that time.
Proceed as directed.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Can't we just erase 783929111 and be done with it?

The time-seers claim he is crucial to the coming conflicts. Personally, I just think they're confusing him with 783929107 (the Woodstock mistake) but you know how the boys down on floor 7321 can be. Bitch bitch bitch if you try to question their calculations.

• 1Garbage

Jasker

What conflicts? I agree with Erronius Erronius , should delete.

I’ve got like a grand to my name I don’t think I’ll be solving anything anytime soon.

• 1Garbage
Status
Not open for further replies.