Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
you think so? what makes you uncertain?

Are you getting at something here? I feel like you just keep asking questions lol.

To answer:

The concept itself is ‘out there’. The idea that people you watch on tv etc are your primary family. ‘Celebrities’

I’m uncertain because I haven’t met Emmy Rossum in the flesh. But I think it’s true because of different mediums telling me she’s my sister. I don’t think anything that’s going on anymore or ever has been a coincidence.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

You guys have seen 27 pages of my thoughts / situation.

With the exception of ‘mental institution’ or dumb shit like that, anyone have any recommendations what I should do?

Currently studying for IT certification but I really don’t want to even be near computers after this entire narrative. But I know I have to make a living regardless of where I am.

You’re essentially in a big dungeons and dragons / role playing game. The year is 2019. What do you do next

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

With the exception of ‘mental institution’ or dumb shit like that, anyone have any recommendations what I should do?

Currently studying for IT certification but I really don’t want to even be near computers after this entire narrative. But I know I have to make a living regardless of where I am.

You’re essentially in a big dungeons and dragons / role playing game. The year is 2019. What do you do next
dance naked at the bank while calling people the n word

• 3Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

learn to play a musical instrument.

• 1Garbage

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Random question for any reader:

If you found out your cousin was krysten ritter is it wrong to still have the hots for her or would you have to repress it?

Not exactly sim talk but it kinda relates to my current sim experience.

Not saying she’s my cousin but is a good example.

View attachment 211018

Everyone is a cousin, so there you go.

• 4Garbage
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
How did you find/obtain this information?

Who do you work for?

Are we friends?

What other information do you have?

Is Elon your leader?
Lumi and I talk on occasion.

My work is unrelated.

Not outside of this particular nexus

No. Elon is just a puppet, used to manipulate a particular string of events, and ultimately he is expendable. As most of us are.

• 1Jonesing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I read every pharmakos pharmakos post I can see because I'm trying to track the chemo-brain so I can make an accurate date of demise prediction and win big money in the imaginary betting pool I created in my mind

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

I'm thinking about starting a youtube channel and taking my investigation to video medium. Sharing my investigation for people to see.

A little concerned about being doxed but I dunno. I guess I'll try and make it anonymous to start.

Not exactly thrilled about personally being on camera, not in the greatest shape these days but I feel there's a lot I can prove by talking, explaining, and investigating. I have a lot of ground to cover. Shitty part is my phone is probably a better camera then my actual handheld.

Either going to start a youtube page and investigate, write screenplays out of the concepts I've uncovered, or work on an app I've been designing. Not sure which direction to take.

Any advice on these three?

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Rime

<Donor>

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

Man I hold back on my content lol.

Example: you awaken to hear what sounds like a girl dying outside your window. Twice. The weirdest sounds imaginable from a female voice.

You’d think with all the scary shit I endure I’d be fearless at this point but bugs and ants still freak me out. I’m just a scaredy cat.

• 1Garbage

Rime

<Donor>
Man I hold back on my content lol.

Example: you awaken to hear what sounds like a girl dying outside your window. Twice. The weirdest sounds imaginable from a female voice.

You’d think with all the scary shit I endure I’d be fearless at this point but bugs and ants still freak me out. I’m just a scaredy cat.

I live in the woods. That is called a vixen (female fox) looking for a mate/being fucked, alternatively, cats.

I mean, do not get me wrong, man... I believe in plenty of weird stuff, but you might need some help.

Then again, this your thread. Carry on. If you restart the simulation, try and give me some better stats in the health department, 'kay?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard

Jasker

I live in the woods. That is called a vixen (female fox) looking for a mate/being fucked, alternatively, cats.

I mean, do not get me wrong, man... I believe in plenty of weird stuff, but you might need some help.

Then again, this your thread. Carry on. If you restart the simulation, try and give me some better stats in the health department, 'kay?

It was during the day. It wasn’t cats. I’ve never seen a fox in these parts but I suppose it’s possible. I get how you could think assuming things like a girl dying warrants needing help, but I have pages of strange shit that has occurred - so wildlife isn’t even naturally the first thing my mind goes to when trying to understand.

And it shouldn’t be. There aren’t any coincidences going on in this sim.

Its very tiring to hear people say ‘get help’. As if receiving medicine or seeing a psych or counselor magically changes your line of thinking.

Get help - when it’s the easiest thing to say to someone who tries to dox the mother fucking aliens and their sim experiment.

As I’ve stated, I take medicine. See a psychologist and psychiatrist. My views, reasoning, has never changed on or off drugs.

Back on point, should I make videos about the stuff that’s going on?

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Status
Not open for further replies.