Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
What does this shit even mean?

Lame as fuck, genuinely. Fucking pull the power cord already. Bastards. Truly bastards.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

In -three- of these shows graphics the head is cut either vertically or horizontally to be a different version of its other half.

ED163BE2-8EEA-4062-AD11-8A49B86C082D.png

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

Jasker

People are either marrying their sisters or their female or male forms.

I could post proof showing dozens of couples, where the female and male look like relatives. This isn’t a product of being in a back woods town or something like that.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What conflicts? I agree with @Erronius , should delete.

I’ve got like a grand to my name I don’t think I’ll be solving anything anytime soon.
Invest it in lottery tickets. You're due to win soon, going to be a pretty nice RNG streak coming up for your portion of the simulation.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
People are either marrying their sisters or their female or male forms.

I could post proof showing dozens of couples, where the female and male look like relatives. This isn’t a product of being in a back woods town or something like that.

This is a product of vanity. People are attracted to others that look like themselves. Particularly prominent in celebrities.

• 1Garbage

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It’s like I’m talking into a fucking vacuum. This is proof.

You realize that isn't hard proof? It might suggest what you're saying, but it is hardly "proof" in the absolute sense.

• 1Garbage

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Thread gets no play

You want better discussion to happen in this thread? Every time I try to start an intellectual conversation with you about how much "proof" you actually have, you just ignore me. I'm willing to believe you, but I'm a rational, scientific minded person.

A scientific mind needs more than just loose correlation when it comes to evidence. And just saying "people look like they could be related" is loose correlation at best.

• 1Garbage

Jasker

You want better discussion to happen in this thread? Every time I try to start an intellectual conversation with you about how much "proof" you actually have, you just ignore me. I'm willing to believe you, but I'm a rational, scientific minded person.

A scientific mind needs more than just loose correlation when it comes to evidence. And just saying "people look like they could be related" is loose correlation at best.

You’re not willing to believe me. Would you like proof how people look like they’re marrying relatives or their male female form?

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You’re not willing to believe me. Would you like proof how people look like they’re marrying relatives or their male female form?

i am willing to believe you, but i would not like to see that because it isn't actual SOLID proof. you understand this, right? that it's suggestive / circumstantial at best? there's a reason that science and law both take standards of proof very seriously. you can have a mountain of suggestive evidence and still end up at the wrong conclusion.

• 1Garbage

Jasker

How convenient it is that all our favorite pets, all animals, even bugs have faces.

It just happened all these species happened to have coherent faces, generally located at the top of their body. Yes, everything evolved to have coherent faces aesthetically pleasing and with commonality to the human form. Let’s not even get into other commonality like limbs.

This fucking lie we (Eh, I am) living. Where are we? Some fucking joke.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
How convenient it is that all our favorite pets, all animals, even bugs have faces.

It just happened all these species happened to have coherent faces, generally located at the top of their body. Yes, everything evolved to have coherent faces aesthetically pleasing and with commonality to the human form. Let’s not even get into other commonality like limbs.

This fucking lie we (Eh, I am) living. Where are we? Some fucking joke.

there's also lots of species that don't

if not a limb then what would lend enough of an evolutionary advantage to evolve?

• 1Garbage
Status
Not open for further replies.