Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Jasker Jasker your simulation (OUR simulation) is just a secondary layer that we humans created and integrated into the larger universal simulation that the aliens have. Humans can't comprehend alien thought as of yet, so we had to do this (the aliens threatened to destroy us otherwise), as we cannot yet integrate directly into their own simulation natively.

You may be part of the first experimental wave of test subjects (or maybe the beginning of the 2nd), as the aliens try to find how to force us directly into their simulation without having to use our human intermediary simulation.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
Jasker Jasker your simulation (OUR simulation) is just a secondary layer that we humans created and integrated into the larger universal simulation that the aliens have. Humans can't comprehend alien thought as of yet, so we had to do this (the aliens threatened to destroy us otherwise), as we cannot yet integrate directly into their own simulation natively.

You may be part of the first experimental wave of test subjects (or maybe the beginning of the 2nd), as the aliens try to find how to force us directly into their simulation without having to use our human intermediary simulation.

How did you find/obtain this information?

Who do you work for?

Are we friends?

What other information do you have?

Is Elon your leader?

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Random question for any reader:

If you found out your cousin was krysten ritter is it wrong to still have the hots for her or would you have to repress it?

Not exactly sim talk but it kinda relates to my current sim experience.

Not saying she’s my cousin but is a good example.

EF80A1F3-BF81-40CB-83AD-307BE9891627.jpeg

• 1Garbage

Jasker

how close of cousins?

not ‘emotionally’ close. Spent some time with her when younger but that’s pretty much it. Ie I don’t know her well and never did.

But ‘blood’ related, technically 1st cousins, if blood even exists in this simulation. I have no idea.

I’m not even sure what I should be posting so I’ll keep it at this for now.

Pretend everything I said is true: you wake up one morning and realize that is your first cousin. It’s very weird.

• 1Garbage

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So if you find out that the most attractive celebrities on the planet are your relatives you just gotta suck it up and repress it?

are you saying you want to have sex with her? or just masturbate to her? just think of her sexually? what level are you at?

• 1Garbage

Jasker

are you saying you want to have sex with her? or just masturbate to her? just think of her sexually? what level are you at?

Krysten Ritter is beautiful. Yet, if she’s my cousin, that’s kinda weird? But it’s especially weird it blood exists. Even despite not knowing my cousin well, it’s a little weird. You know? I’m using Krysten Ritter as an example because.. well.. she’s my cousin. You don’t have to believe me. I know in fact she is.

Would I refuse her if she wanted to ‘make love’, no.. I’m not strong enough.

Would I initiate with her sexually? No, I wouldn’t in 95% of scenarios. 5% I might.

Do I secretly want to fuck my hot as fuck cousin? Jesus Christ unfortunately yes. Is it wrong? I have no basis of understanding this because I don’t even know if ‘blood’ exists, and we have a very minimal emotional connection.

Maybe I’m making excuses for being an incest loser. All I know is I didn’t bring this shit on and she started it!

What am I supposed to do if every hot celeb is my cousin or relative? Shit is supremely fucked up im so pissed off.

• 1Garbage

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Do you think the fact that she's your cousin has caused you to think more sexually of her?

• 1Garbage

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I think it's ok if her father agrees to your proposal. But the rest of your wives need to be from other villages.

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

Do you think the fact that she's your cousin has caused you to think more sexually of her?

It’s caused me to think more about her and others not necessarily sexually but in general.

I won’t even go into who my sister is and what level of fucked up that is.

• 1Garbage

Jasker

who's your sister?

Well, in the case famous people are actually my relatives.. Emmy Rossum. Had a dream about it just last night actually.

Again, don’t have to believe this. I don’t really believe it.

F64F311D-3206-4D82-A9AF-4AD40E0A7F14.jpeg

• 1Garbage
Status
Not open for further replies.