Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
We're actually having a ton of fun right now. At least I am. But no one called you dumb.

Uneducated and possibly undergoing a schizophrenic like psychological break does not equal dumb necessarily.

I'm in the privacy of my own house posting on the internet to be a bunch of alien fucks that have no respect for artificial intelligence. If I were having a break I'd be out running around like a mad man. I'm just posting, calm down.

Jasker

Don't forget this beautiful post from the rustle thread:

Just another crazy incel.

If you contact over a 100 women and don't fuck any of them or even set something up, something is wrong. I'm not ugly and my openers were largely fine.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you contact over a 100 women and don't fuck any of them or even set something up, something is wrong.

Ever consider that the problem is you've lost your mind and the women, intuitive species as they are, recognize that and get flashing red warning signs to run far and fast away?

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If I were having a break I'd be out running around like a mad man.

I mean maybe eventually. But we've had some pretty serious mental breaks begin here.

Woolygimp and Tanoomba to name but two.

Jasker

Ever consider that the problem is you've lost your mind and the women, intuitive species as they are, recognize that and get flashing red warning signs to run far and fast away?

So you're admitting we're in simulation?

I've given the women no indication I'm crazy. Crazy or not.

Women don't intuit craziness if none were given to them.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
The correct forum for your questions was at home with a couple friends after smoking pot. Just some life advice.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If you contact over a 100 women and don't fuck any of them or even set something up, something is wrong. I'm not ugly and my openers were largely fine.
Were your openers similar to how you opened this thread? Because that may be a problem.

• 3Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

You realize that they get a lot of messages? For women, it's a buyer's market. It's not uncommon for reply rates to be in the single digits. The woman I ended up marrying would get dozens of messages a week and she wasn't even in a prime age group or location.

Also, if you sound anything like you do here, you probably come off as really crazy and that's usually a ladyboner kill.

• 2Truth!

Jasker

I mean maybe eventually. But we've had some pretty serious mental breaks begin here.

Woolygimp and Tanoomba to name but two.

I'm just pissed off everyone shit on what have been a thread to give me more clues and more information about where I am. Like it could have been infinitely useful, but instead it was shit on by a bunch of alien fucks that don't respect artificial intelligence.

I'm perfectly fine just really rustled.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well I think I've found my new favorite troll target. Sorry Vanessa Vanessa but you just can't match the level of crazy we've found here. This is the MOTHERLODE

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

This is exactly what a crazy person would say.

Do you think crazy people recognize they're insane?

What I'm saying is I didn't like engage with all of them past hello, how are you doing this evening? I mean some of my openers were very basic, to like 25-40 people and didn't get any response.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
"Hey baby want to Netflix and chi...... HOLY FUCK DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ONLY LIKE 5 ACTORS ON NETFLIX? WE MUST LIVE IN A SIMULATION MAN LIKE WOAH"

Is not the best way to pick up chicks on tinder.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Maybe you're going about it the wrong way.

1% of the world population is descended from Genghis Khan. Do you think he was sending bitches smiley faces?

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm just pissed off everyone shit on what have been a thread to give me more clues and more information about where I am. Like it could have been infinitely useful, but instead it was shit on by a bunch of alien fucks that don't respect artificial intelligence.

I'm perfectly fine just really rustled.

So, if we're alien fucks, are you artificial intelligence? Because you're about to fail your Turing test.

• 1Blown

Jasker

You realize that they get a lot of messages? For women, it's a buyer's market. It's not uncommon for reply rates to be in the single digits. The woman I ended up marrying would get dozens of messages a week and she wasn't even in a prime age group or location.

Also, if you sound anything like you do here, you probably come off as really crazy and that's usually a ladyboner kill.

No, I've been pretty reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.