Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Well, as it currently stands, I don’t really want to talk about how they’ve reached out.

This is mostly because anytime I post input or concerns people are refuting all points with or without reason.

It’s a little like you posting in your thread. You don’t have any allies; so why do it? No one sees your point of view. Everyone just takes the opposite viewpoint like an npc. And people aren’t even polite or nice, you just get shit on. You’re like me a little bit, we keep talking and having 0 people backing us up. Yet, I wouldn’t label you crazy but you label me as crazy. I don’t label you as crazy because you’re Christian, a belief not really far away from sim theory if you think about it. Yet, you call me a nut.

In addition, you’re all in on it. You likely already knew I was going to post this. You already know how YOU have reached out to ME.

So I would be telling you information, for myself more or less. And I don’t need to affirm to myself that I’m in a simulation or that shit is supremely fucked up and weird. I already know these things as facts.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Vanessa Vanessa - ok, I’ll give you an example. Song lyrics were completely rewritten in my Apple Music. Changed.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

Chris

Potato del Grande
...anytime I post input or concerns people are refuting all points with or without reason.

...we keep talking and having 0 people backing us up.
Did you ever consider that this is because either you are wrong or are terrible at posting convincing arguments/evidence?

You are on a forum where most shit all over social justice (the mainstream government promoted ideology) and there's a popular thread about alternate history/UFOs which seems fairly balanced for belivers/skceptics.

The reality is that if you are serious and not a troll, you have a mental illness and can't trust what you are experiencing because your brain is broken. I've been there, get help, it's possible to recover and be mentally healthy again.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

Did you ever consider that this is because either you are wrong or are terrible at posting convincing arguments/evidence?

You are on a forum where most shit all over social justice (the mainstream government promoted ideology) and there's a popular thread about alternate history/UFOs which seems fairly balanced for belivers/skceptics.

The reality is that if you are serious and not a troll, you have a mental illness and can't trust what you are experiencing because your brain is broken. I've been there, get help, it's possible to recover and be mentally healthy again.

Guy can you get out of my thread if you don’t like it here? I’ve stated like 6 times I get help both vocal and medically and it’s not help I need. I continue on with it though.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Guy can you get out of my thread if you don’t like it here? I’ve stated like 6 times I get help both vocal and medically and it’s not help I need. I continue on with it though.

This isn't your thread. That's not how shit works around here.

What was the song and what was changed in the lyrics?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I didn't say I don't like it. I don't mind if you want somewhere to post schizophrenic rantings.

Just trying to help you.

• 1Garbage

Jasker

This isn't your thread. That's not how shit works around here.

What was the song and what was changed in the lyrics?

Been here since 2002 or so, I don’t know why you took that so literal but relax.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

Jasker

I didn't say I don't like it. I don't mind if you want somewhere to post schizophrenic rantings.

Just trying to help you.

You’re saying my brain is broken because there’s some evidence proving sim theory? Do you go around saying similar things to the millions of Christians that believe god a floating thing in the sky exists?

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

Jasker

There’s no doubt that I’m terrible at explaining I know sim theory is real. I apologize for that.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

Chris

Potato del Grande
You’re saying my brain is broken because there’s some evidence proving sim theory? Do you go around saying similar things to the millions of Christians that believe god a floating thing in the sky exists?
Because you believe this stuff without any evidence. Please show me your evidence!

I would say similar things to Christians who think they talk to god, yes.

• 1Garbage

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I got no friends here, I’d rather keep it to myself.

You have people here going out of their way to try to connect with you both publicly and privately to provide some sort of connection for you to work this shit out. If you feel you have no friends here, part of that is by choice.

But, you do you.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.