Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
You have people here going out of their way to try to connect with you both publicly and privately to provide some sort of connection for you to work this shit out. If you feel you have no friends here, part of that is by choice.

But, you do you.

The issue is a lot of the evidence is hard to write out, or prove beyond you guys just saying ‘oh well yadda yadda’. I don’t have a video of a pop up like that article said saying you live in a simulation would you like more information.

I might have friends here, but you guys are doing everything you can to explain away this stuff. Even when I make loose associations it’s not like you see anyone partially agreeing or chiming in with something else to contribute.

The idea that we’re just so lucky to have been born in the information era, right before technological singularity happens and we likely figure out biological immortality.. is either extreme luck or... we’re in an experience ancestor simulation. We have 30-50 years tops until technological singularity happens. It’s a miracle we lived in this time period. I just happen to believe it was a setup (birthing, ancestor simulation), and not a miracle at all.

I haven’t downloaded or changed anything in my Apple Music settings regarding explicit content. A lyric to a song changed. Blink 182 what’s my age again. ‘The state looks down on sodomy’ was altered to tv. I googled it and there was a single result indicating it was a clean version on Spotify; I went to Spotify and it didn’t exist in any form.

The altered song lyric only exists in my library, I searched various streaming platforms, clean and explicit versions, YouTube, went back to Spotify to check, etc. The only altered version exists in my library.

Not to mention I listened to a crystal castles song three months ago, a band notorious for having songs that are incoherent lyrically, I heard the lyrics clear as day. The next day it went back to being incoherent.

I have hundreds of these examples, pictures even. I don’t even know where to begin.

The issue is the mentality you guys have. Like I’m sure someone will try to reason that we somehow are ‘lucky’ we live right before the singularity and it is by chance. Such bull. Be reasonable if you’re my ‘friend’ or trying to foster a real connection here. It’s extremely improbable and on this concept alone it’s more likely simulation is what’s going on. And this is just a single improbability.

There have been times in this thread I’ve dumped evidence and it was ignored, like 10 pages back posts from my notes.

Anyways, I guess what I’m saying is if you want to hear my own type of evidence and you’re going to go at it with at least an unbiased attitude, I will try to provide some evidence.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The issue is a lot of the evidence is hard to write out, or prove beyond you guys just saying ‘oh well yadda yadda’. I don’t have a video of a pop up like that article said saying you live in a simulation would you like more information.

I might have friends here, but you guys are doing everything you can to explain away this stuff. Even when I make loose associations it’s not like you see anyone partially agreeing or chiming in with something else to contribute.

The idea that we’re just so lucky to have been born in the information era, right before technological singularity happens and we likely figure out biological immortality.. is either extreme luck or... we’re in an experience ancestor simulation. We have 30-50 years tops until technological singularity happens. It’s a miracle we lived in this time period. I just happen to believe it was a setup (birthing, ancestor simulation), and not a miracle at all.

I haven’t downloaded or changed anything in my Apple Music settings regarding explicit content. A lyric to a song changed. Blink 182 what’s my age again. ‘The state looks down on sodomy’ was altered to tv. I googled it and there was a single result indicating it was a clean version on Spotify; I went to Spotify and it didn’t exist in any form.

The altered song lyric only exists in my library, I searched various streaming platforms, clean and explicit versions, YouTube, went back to Spotify to check, etc. The only altered version exists in my library.

Not to mention I listened to a crystal castles song three months ago, a band notorious for having songs that are incoherent lyrically, I heard the lyrics clear as day. The next day it went back to being incoherent.

I have hundreds of these examples, pictures even. I don’t even know where to begin.

The issue is the mentality you guys have. Like I’m sure someone will try to reason that we somehow are ‘lucky’ we live right before the singularity and it is by chance. Such bull. Be reasonable if you’re my ‘friend’ or trying to foster a real connection here. It’s extremely improbable and on this concept alone it’s more likely simulation is what’s going on. And this is just a single improbability.

There have been times in this thread I’ve dumped evidence and it was ignored, like 10 pages back posts from my notes.

Anyways, I guess what I’m saying is if you want to hear my own type of evidence and you’re going to go at it with at least an unbiased attitude, I will try to provide some evidence.

I think the issue you're encountering is that what you cite as evidence is just circumstantial stuff that can be construed as evidence. For it to be evidence of something is has to stand up under the scrutiny of more than just yourself.

Your Blink 182 example: Here's a video of the edited version of the song which I assume is the one you have in your playlist:

Also, when it comes to the luck factor of being born in this period: It can also be looked at in the opposite way. I for one am pissed that I was likely born within spitting distance of the solution for aging, and with access to all this information but the inability to process even a tiny fraction of it.

It's not that I don't want to believe you, it's that I see you struggling with the same issues as most people struggle with, but it's impacting you in a way that seems to be incredibly unhealthy, and I think most of the people engaging with you on these forums knows this. It's why the reaction to you has been incredibly tame compared to someone like Vanessa. We recognize that there's something kicking the shit out of you and you're doing the near impossible, which is eliciting empathy from us.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well, as it currently stands, I don’t really want to talk about how they’ve reached out.
What? Didn't you just say you wanted to make videos talking about how they reached out but now you don't want to talk about how they've reached out?

This is mostly because anytime I post input or concerns people are refuting all points with or without reason.
Yes this is how this forum works amigo LoL... if people post that they think eating lava is a good idea, people will post input and concerns refuting it. Seems self evident, no?

It’s a little like you posting in your thread. You don’t have any allies; so why do it? No one sees your point of view. Everyone just takes the opposite viewpoint like an npc. And people aren’t even polite or nice, you just get shit on.
I have some allies, they just don't show support publicly because they don't want to get involved in the drama and/or want to be tied to me ideologically and deal with the outspoken majority here. As far as WHY do I keep posting in my thread? I think it's funny... the only thing I'm not amused by and that I actually legit get pissed off over is when I get threatened with being banned / silenced for my beliefs... but this is what many people on this forum share with me; lifting up Freedom of Speech. I'm not here to win a popularity contest... I'm here to have fun, shitpost, and learn some neat stuff along the way. Yes, people act like NPCs to me and yes people aren't polite or nice and yes I get shit on. Welcome to FoH... enjoy your stay :p

You’re like me a little bit, we keep talking and having 0 people backing us up. Yet, I wouldn’t label you crazy but you label me as crazy. I don’t label you as crazy because you’re Christian, a belief not really far away from sim theory if you think about it. Yet, you call me a nut.
Yes, I agree we're a bit similar in those regards but we're still fundamentally different. My mental illness is quite clear and I'm quite comfortable living life with it now due to modern medicine (woohoo, what a time to be alive) but I call you crazy because I'm A) blunt B) honest. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings; I just think you have schizophrenia and I've asked several times if that is what your diagnosis is and you've never responded yay or nay to that. Perhaps you're uncomfortable admitting it... idk. Again, sorry if that's the case.

Literally the ONLY thing I can think of that Sim Theory and Christianity share is a belief of a higher power than yourself... I wouldn't call one similarity "a belief not really far away".

In addition, you’re all in on it. You likely already knew I was going to post this. You already know how YOU have reached out to ME.
This quote is why I think your diagnosis is schizophrenia.

There’s no doubt that I’m terrible at explaining I know sim theory is real. I apologize for that.
This is the crux of the issue imo... you're not providing us anything.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

I think the issue you're encountering is that what you cite as evidence is just circumstantial stuff that can be construed as evidence. For it to be evidence of something is has to stand up under the scrutiny of more than just yourself.

Your Blink 182 example: Here's a video of the edited version of the song which I assume is the one you have in your playlist:

Also, when it comes to the luck factor of being born in this period: It can also be looked at in the opposite way. I for one am pissed that I was likely born within spitting distance of the solution for aging, and with access to all this information but the inability to process even a tiny fraction of it.

It's not that I don't want to believe you, it's that I see you struggling with the same issues as most people struggle with, but it's impacting you in a way that seems to be incredibly unhealthy, and I think most of the people engaging with you on these forums knows this. It's why the reaction to you has been incredibly tame compared to someone like Vanessa. We recognize that there's something kicking the shit out of you and you're doing the near impossible, which is eliciting empathy from us.

The video you posted is no longer valid.

Interesting way to divert, however I’m sure anti aging is just around the corner. That doesn’t take away from my statement about our time period being completely lucky.

Nice of you to hard pass on my example of crystal castles hearing it clearly one day then the next back to its original haze. Like it was too spot on so you just skipped it in your response.

Could have predicted your response word for word almost.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

Jasker

What? Didn't you just say you wanted to make videos talking about how they reached out but now you don't want to talk about how they've reached out?

Yes this is how this forum works amigo LoL... if people post that they think eating lava is a good idea, people will post input and concerns refuting it. Seems self evident, no?

I have some allies, they just don't show support publicly because they don't want to get involved in the drama and/or want to be tied to me ideologically and deal with the outspoken majority here. As far as WHY do I keep posting in my thread? I think it's funny... the only thing I'm not amused by and that I actually legit get pissed off over is when I get threatened with being banned / silenced for my beliefs... but this is what many people on this forum share with me; lifting up Freedom of Speech. I'm not here to win a popularity contest... I'm here to have fun, shitpost, and learn some neat stuff along the way. Yes, people act like NPCs to me and yes people aren't polite or nice and yes I get shit on. Welcome to FoH... enjoy your stay :p

Yes, I agree we're a bit similar in those regards but we're still fundamentally different. My mental illness is quite clear and I'm quite comfortable living life with it now due to modern medicine (woohoo, what a time to be alive) but I call you crazy because I'm A) blunt B) honest. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings; I just think you have schizophrenia and I've asked several times if that is what your diagnosis is and you've never responded yay or nay to that. Perhaps you're uncomfortable admitting it... idk. Again, sorry if that's the case.

Literally the ONLY thing I can think of that Sim Theory and Christianity share is a belief of a higher power than yourself... I wouldn't call one similarity "a belief not really far away".

This quote is why I think your diagnosis is schizophrenia.

This is the crux of the issue imo... you're not providing us anything.

You’re Quoting and responding to old posts Vanessa Vanessa

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

Jasker

“Your Blink 182 example: Here's a video of the edited version of the song which I assume is the one you have in your playlist:”

The issue is, even if you’re fully correct, I changed nothing. And the version is different from the same exact download source from Apple Music.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The video you posted is no longer valid.

Interesting way to divert, however I’m sure anti aging is just around the corner. That doesn’t take away from my statement about our time period being completely lucky.

Nice of you to hard pass on my example of crystal castles hearing it clearly one day then the next back to its original haze. Like it was too spot on so you just skipped it in your response.

Could have predicted your response word for word almost.

The video works just fine for me, and there was exactly nothing I could say about the crystal castles shit to you as you're claiming you hear lyrics clearly and then not... how could I possibly address something as anecdotal as that?

Anyway, I wish you the best man. If you find yourself at rock bottom and find the need to talk to someone without all the garbage in the way, message me, or reach out to the professionals.

• 1Garbage

Jasker

The video works just fine for me, and there was exactly nothing I could say about the crystal castles shit to you as you're claiming you hear lyrics clearly and then not... how could I possibly address something as anecdotal as that?

Anyway, I wish you the best man. If you find yourself at rock bottom and find the need to talk to someone without all the garbage in the way, message me, or reach out to the professionals.

As has been stated several times over you thick headed fuck, I see professionals and take medicine.

The video does not work for me.

How could you possibly address my proof that things are changing? I gave you the proof, and now it’s not good enough... lol.

So you need videos? Or my word is not good enough for you?

So I’m telling you something that’s true and it’s not good enough for you.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
As has been stated several times over you thick headed fuck, I see professionals and take medicine.
I know you do. And when it's not enough and you find yourself at actual rock bottom instead of this, feel free to reach out.

How could you possibly address my proof that things are changing? I gave you the proof, and now it’s not good enough... lol.
You have provided absolutely no proof. You've said that song lyrics are clear to you one time and then not the next. This shit happens for all of us. Our brain changes the level it focuses on things instance by instance. It is also capable of varying levels of deciphering things from moment to moment, including difficult to understand lyrics.

So you need videos? Or my word is not good enough for you?

So I’m telling you something that’s true and it’s not good enough for you.

My word is not good enough for you either. This is where silly things like actual evidence comes into play.

I have no desire to add to your troubles. Every one of us has to get through the day the best we can. I hope yours don't lead you to a dead-end. Done replying, but the PM's are still there if needed.

• 1Garbage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You’re Quoting and responding to old posts Vanessa Vanessa
... okay? It was yesterday's posts and this is the first time I've been on FoH since those went up.

The video works just fine for me
Me too.

I’ve been here longer than you, fyi. Since fires of heaven / furor was raiding emp ssra in EQ. Like 2001 or 2002 or so.
Again: ... okay? Been here around that time too, just under a different name but... that wasn't my point when I said that... I wasn't trying to E-Peen who's been here the longest. I was merely trying to say "This is how it is around FoH, and I'm okay with it". Yes, people are blunt and rude and shit on others LoL. i.e. "Welcome to FoH, enjoy your stay".

I can't believe I'm typing out this explanation...

Relax Max... Dom wasn't being mean to you. Nor am I being mean to you. Anyway... question Jasker:

What's your diagnosis from said professionals?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Do the professionals you see know about you posting here, and the subject matter of these discussions?

To us, you're just a lolcow. A Pinata of LOLs.

Your doctors (If they even exist. Who knows? This is the Internet after all) might think discussions like this are somewhat contraindicated.

But you do you, boo.

• 1Like

Jasker

Do the professionals you see know about you posting here, and the subject matter of these discussions?

To us, you're just a lolcow. A Pinata of LOLs.

Your doctors (If they even exist. Who knows? This is the Internet after all) might think discussions like this are somewhat contraindicated.

But you do you, boo.

Irrelevant if they know I post here or not? Why would it matter

I talk to my ‘counsel’ in the same way I talk to you all. I tell her about the weird shit.

I’m not sure if this is a test or not, this forum experience.

• 1Garbage

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Irrelevant if they know I post here or not? Why would it matter

I talk to my ‘counsel’ in the same way I talk to you all. I tell her about the weird shit.

I’m not sure if this is a test or not, this forum experience.
Do you know what contraindicated means?

Imagine if we played into your delusion(s)...if they're actually real...and ended up making things worse.

Personally I think this is just a game for you, but let's say I'm wrong and you're actually a mental case that thinks reality is a simulation. If you leapt off a building, would you cease to exist and leave a rather irregular splotch on the pavement, or would the Simulation just delete you? Or would the Simulation respawn you elsewhere? Might you pass through the ground and end up under the world, where you could exploit everything? Maybe people might enjoy seeing if they could convince you to put this to the test.

If you're really seeing literal mental health professionals, they might REALLY think you going on about this on an Internet forum with members who might get a kick out of fucking with you to be an incredibly bad idea.

Again, I don't think any of this is serious, but who knows, right?

• 2Like

Jasker

Personally I think this is just a game for you, but let's say I'm wrong and you're actually a mental case that thinks reality is a simulation. If you leapt off a building, would you cease to exist and leave a rather irregular splotch on the pavement, or would the Simulation just delete you? Or would the Simulation respawn you elsewhere? Might you pass through the ground and end up under the world, where you could exploit everything?

This is a great question.

Possibilities:

1) you die forever
2) you respawn or reincarnate without your memory and time moves forward
3) you respawn with your memory and time moves forward
4) you’re transported to mars (long story on this one).
5) my biggest fear, you ‘loop’.
6) you never die. This is because in this sim I live in, technological singularity occurs before I actually die ‘biologically’ and we become immortal. The cycle repeats itself. Turtles all the way down.

From how things are playing out in my current life (living as a bootloader in simulation) I currently believe if/when I die, I respawn in simulation elsewhere with my memory intact. I don’t know if I’ll have the courage in the thousands of years post immortality pill, to kill myself and find out. Technology and life might be so great post singularity that it doesn’t even matter. It’s sad to think about being trapped, but there are some circumstances I could be pseudo happy in in simulation.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

Chris

Potato del Grande

You have a version of a song that doesn't exist anywhere else? Film it on your phone and upload it here. Easy.

The thing is, what's most likely?
- Something on your PC or Apple Music got corrupted and made a word sound different.
- You are imagining it - mishearing song lyrics is normal - I do it all the time.
- Reality is fake.

• 1Garbage

Jasker

You have a version of a song that doesn't exist anywhere else? Film it on your phone and upload it here. Easy.

The thing is, what's most likely?
- Something on your PC or Apple Music got corrupted and made a word sound different.
- You are imagining it - mishearing song lyrics is normal - I do it all the time.
- Reality is fake.

Reality is fake. This because it’s not just this one thing, but hundreds.

How would I upload an iOS audio file?

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
micropenis
Damn it Jasker, I'm trying to be serious with you for just ONE question. What is your diagnosis?

If you're really seeing literal mental health professionals, they might REALLY think you going on about this on an Internet forum with members who might get a kick out of fucking with you to be an incredibly bad idea.
This was my EXACT worry with Tad... that a place like FoH isn't the best, uh, atmosphere (let's say LoL) for a schizo.

1) you die forever
Nihilism
2) you respawn or reincarnate without your memory and time moves forward
Hinduism
3) you respawn with your memory and time moves forward
Video Games / Immortality
4) you’re transported to mars (long story on this one).
Twilight Zone episode
5) my biggest fear, you ‘loop’.
Bad LSD Trip
6) you never die. This is because in this sim I live in, technological singularity occurs before I actually die ‘biologically’ and we become immortal. The cycle repeats itself. Turtles all the way down.
Jaskerism

From how things are playing out in my current life (living as a bootloader in simulation) I currently believe if/when I die, I respawn in simulation elsewhere with my memory intact. I don’t know if I’ll have the courage in the thousands of years post immortality pill, to kill myself and find out. Technology and life might be so great post singularity that it doesn’t even matter. It’s sad to think about being trapped, but there are some circumstances I could be pseudo happy in in simulation.
I'm glad you're opening up to us... I obviously have no way to refute this belief because, hey friend, this is your belief LoL. It is definitely unique.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Of all the crazy idiots we've had on this forum, this guy's by far the most boring

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.