Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Wait...Tad was a schizo?
Anyway the current game plan to repair the Deep is to Recover a Relic kown as The Talisman which you know as The Silmarillion which is I fact a wildflower picked by Dejah Thoris aka The Third Messiah, Redeemer and Saviour foe those who have done harm,to children , which is not irredeemable - Lady Mandygraile the First Messiah who descended incarnate 1000 years before Our Lord and Saviour or Saviours Jesus Christ who are the Redeemers for all harm done to Ladies and Men, and Dejah Thoris (Sometime Rachael and Sarai and Lea) is their daughter - all of whom died in every way a Man, Lady or Child can die suffering. And all of whom Passions lasted far longer than three days - and included in the Passion of Our Lord forced sodomy with objects, castration extended starvation, blinding by redhit poker and pretty much every horrible, terrible, tragic thing one or many men can do to another and lasted three years, thirteen months,thirteen,weeks, thirteen days,thirteen hours and thirteen minutes before he was finally killed by the Spear if Destiny which is the Horn of the last Unicorn mare and one of,the few objects that can kill a fully incarnate Yotta level being. Of course Our Lord remained dead for seven days before descending to Harrow the The Hells. All three Messiahs' died on March 13th, old calendar at 3:13 in,the morning Jerusalem time. Amen. Amen-Ra Hoteph. The Three Messiahs, Redeemers' and Saviours. The wildflower picked by Dejah Thoris was placed in Feanor's Glass by Feanor who is an aspect of Our Lord Jesus Christ when merged with Saturn, Maul (Crom and Aule merged) ,The Phoenix(in his aspect as Prometheus) and of course Vulcan also known as Hephaestus and Mother Mary. It was taken to The Deep and thence to this Cosmos and is the only aspect of The Mountains that exists in this Cosmos and is currently lost.The compression of all time and space at the end if this Cosmos - which is gobstoppingly soon in human time- will,force all,magic items, greater magic items, artifacts, greater artifacts and Relics to the Universe of Deseret. Including The Talisman. The first quest to recover The Talisman requires the recovery of The Fools Rod - known to you as the Rod of Seven Parts. Relics are sentient and very very Bolg. An,option for any Bolg but usually choosen by Ancients or Ancients if Ancients (especially AoA who are Ns or Qs that is the top end) is to ensoul an GMI(Bolg),Artifact or Relic to BolgUp (Relic up,Water down - do nothing or stupid things and you Bolg down - a hierarchy of merit) . So The Foos Rid and The Fool are on the outs,right,now so recovering The Fools Rod is a challenge. This is a Greater Quest but some or all,of you Bolg may or will participate. There are of course other things to do in Deseret - be an able bodied seaman or Marine or Shipkeeping Staff on the Dayship also the Nightship also the Starship also the Airship also the Submarine which is a Relic (ensouled by Dorothy Gale - who is also The Primary Wave, Wind and Sky Mistress when another Bolg or Pre-Bolg is ensouling the ship) that can sail the clouds, seas, stars sands and undersea currents and subterranean rivers and is the Flagship of the Navy of The Descended Most High in time of war, and the preeminent trading vessel in,time of semi-peace. It's sister ship the Wayship can trael through space, time and the beyond and I ensouled by Dora, sister to Dorothy,a
nd Captained semi-permanently by the Apostle Peter and can shrink, expand and us,pretty much the Great Glass Elevator of ships that can travel a cosmos via wormholes and magic. You're unlikely to get a berth or passage on The Wayship but The Dayship is a 24hour 367 day ship always looking for good demitasse, demi, demigrande and full Bolg to crew, muster and/or tend it (stewardesses, cooks, stripper or cigarette girl for the gentleman's club - though the crew needs girls too for the Crows Ravens, and Owls Nests and The Eagles Aerie.) Additionally, the Captains, Wavemistresses, Company and Dorothy are always looking to hire actors, comedians, singers and bands and other entertainers as well as Lecturers and Speakers for the Dawn Treaders company to fill its 120 seat (99 good, 21 the cheap seats) theater and other entertainment venues such as Tip Club and the Gentlemans and Ladies Club rooms
No, Tad is totally just a normal guy.

Hey, did the forum run off PanFace? I thought he was happy about his negs? :(

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Well congrats Jasker... your friendly neighborhood armchair psychologist Vanessa is here to help!

You have:

--drumroll--

Schizophrenia!

Totes normal!

...is it bad to tell schizophrenics that they have it? I'm just trying to help, I swear.

You’re kind of a douche.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Reality is fake. This because it’s not just this one thing, but hundreds.

How would I upload an iOS audio file?
I told you. Film it on your phone. Unless the song is on your phone, then get someone else it film it on their phone.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Well congrats Jasker... your friendly neighborhood armchair psychologist Vanessa is here to help!

You have:

--drumroll--

Schizophrenia!

Totes normal!

...is it bad to tell schizophrenics that they have it? I'm just trying to help, I swear.

And what do we label you for being a Christian? A fucking idiot? Guess I’d rather be schizophrenic.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You’re kind of a douche.
I have douchey ways about me, yes, but I'm being real with you because I actually give a shit. I think the people who are just stringing you along on this forum are the ones that just want you to keep posting a bunch of simulation theory jibberish for their own amusement, but I'm actually trying to engage with you to get you to see what's going on in reality. A lot of what you talk about is check-marking a LOT of symptoms of schizophrenia mate... do you not see that?

You can call me a fucking idiot for being a Christian, sure... lots of people already have; I don't mind at all, the insults sent my way merely fits like a glove and they don't even realize it.

I just think the root of your simulation theory is due to schizophrenia and I'm surprised whomever you're seeing professionally haven't diagnosed that to you yet.

I mean, I'm being sincere with you Jasker... what do YOU think is your issue if it ISN'T schizophrenia?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

I told you. Film it on your phone. Unless the song is on your phone, then get someone else it film it on their phone.

heh, I had a whole write-up on how my version is even different than the same version previously posted, but apparently 9mb is too large of a file to upload.

So, can someone increase the upload size for the rickshaw?

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

Jasker

I have douchey ways about me, yes, but I'm being real with you because I actually give a shit. I think the people who are just stringing you along on this forum are the ones that just want you to keep posting a bunch of simulation theory jibberish for their own amusement, but I'm actually trying to engage with you to get you to see what's going on in reality. A lot of what you talk about is check-marking a LOT of symptoms of schizophrenia mate... do you not see that?

You can call me a fucking idiot for being a Christian, sure... lots of people already have; I don't mind at all, the insults sent my way merely fits like a glove and they don't even realize it.

I just think the root of your simulation theory is due to schizophrenia and I'm surprised whomever you're seeing professionally haven't diagnosed that to you yet.

I mean, I'm being sincere with you Jasker... what do YOU think is your issue if it ISN'T schizophrenia?

Im in virtual jail because of some shit I did when I was younger. Not like murder or anything but rather Neo like shit. Not proud of it, paying dearly. Simulation still exists, I'm just in jail.

I don't know where you get off, being a christian, calling me mentally ill for believing in sim theory or having theories about it. You believe in a floating man in the sky ruling the universe you fucking dunderhead, we're the same level of batshit. I mean, at least my posting and general demeanor is typically level headed even if some of the stuff I write is crazy, (hell, I was even just called boring a few posts back), you write fucking novel length posts worthy of 1-3 hours time. I could just as easily call you schizophrenic, or crazy, rather. Need me to screenshot and post the shit and length you write? It's obsessive mentally ill at best.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

Jasker

heh, I had a whole write-up on how my version is even different than the same version previously posted, but apparently 9mb is too large of a file to upload.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule what say you kind sir, temp increase upload size of the rickshaw? I'd prefer like 30mb would let me get a good 10-20 seconds posted of the song.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

Chris

Potato del Grande

Upload it to YouTube.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Im in virtual jail because of some shit I did when I was younger. Not like murder or anything but rather Neo like shit. Not proud of it, paying dearly. Simulation still exists, I'm just in jail.
/thoughts and prayers

I don't know where you get off, being a christian, calling me mentally ill for believing in sim theory or having theories about it.
My faith has nothing to do with saying "Hey man, I think you have schizophrenia".

You believe in a floating man in the sky ruling the universe you fucking dunderhead, we're the same level of batshit.
If I believed in a floating man in the sky ruling the universe, I'd agree that's pretty batshit. Fortunately, Christianity isn't like that... The only time I hear my faith painted in that way is when people who don't know the truth strawman Christianity's nature. The "magic man in the sky" is what people who don't understand The Word project it to mean of what they think Christianity is.

I mean, at least my posting and general demeanor is typically level headed even if some of the stuff I write is crazy, (hell, I was even just called boring a few posts back), you write fucking novel length posts worthy of 1-3 hours time. I could just as easily call you schizophrenic, or crazy, rather. Need me to screenshot and post the shit and length you write? It's obsessive mentally ill at best.
Yes, I type lengthy posts in my thread! I'm literally typing a monster of a post in my thread in another tab as I'm posting here haha. You can call me schizophrenic or crazy if you'd wish too, I don't mind :) I know precisely what my mental illness is. I'm merely wondering if YOU know yours?

You reference the Matrix a lot. What did the Oracle have above her door?

il_794xN.1602746365_jwwl.jpg

Know Thyself

I just want you to know the truth Jasker. You have a shitload of confusion in your life, and I truly hope you can swim out of that confusion. I'm very very sorry if that desire makes me detestable in your eyes.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

Jasker

/thoughts and prayers

My faith has nothing to do with saying "Hey man, I think you have schizophrenia".

If I believed in a floating man in the sky ruling the universe, I'd agree that's pretty batshit. Fortunately, Christianity isn't like that... The only time I hear my faith painted in that way is when people who don't know the truth strawman Christianity's nature. The "magic man in the sky" is what people who don't understand The Word project it to mean of what they think Christianity is.

Yes, I type lengthy posts in my thread! I'm literally typing a monster of a post in my thread in another tab as I'm posting here haha. You can call me schizophrenic or crazy if you'd wish too, I don't mind :) I know precisely what my mental illness is. I'm merely wondering if YOU know yours?

You reference the Matrix a lot. What did the Oracle have above her door?

View attachment 214255

Know Thyself

I just want you to know the truth Jasker. You have a shitload of confusion in your life, and I truly hope you can swim out of that confusion. I'm very very sorry if that desire makes me detestable in your eyes.

The truth is that I live in a simulation. I don’t even really feel real. You will never convince me otherwise.

Also, I don’t even have mental illness. So no, I don’t have schizophrenia. You’re wrong.

Your weird 5 paragraph responses and saying you care or whatever you said is just weird. I don’t need you to look out for me or hamfist down my throat what illness you think I have and that you think it’s crucial I know. I don’t even know you dude besides a few posts back and forth.

You kind of creep me out

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
Status
Not open for further replies.