Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The truth is that I live in a simulation. I don’t even really feel real. You will never convince me otherwise.
This is reality Jasker: You're just one human being amongst ~7.5 billion other human beings on this beautiful planet called Earth. You were born, are biological, and are a living being with consciousness. Even my biggest enemies on this forum would agree with me on this fact dude. Religion/Evolution/Politics/Transbullshit... ALL of that stuff aside, this is what is real. I am so sorry that something as fundamental as that is lost with you :(

Also, I don’t even have mental illness. So no, I don’t have schizophrenia. You’re wrong.
Interesting. So the professionals you see and meds you take are............. for what exactly? I'm just going by your own words Jasker.

Your weird 5 paragraph responses and saying you care or whatever you said is just weird. I don’t need you to look out for me or hamfist down my throat what illness you think I have and that you think it’s crucial I know. I don’t even know you dude besides a few posts back and forth.
I just think you're an honest, good person and I think your courage to talk about how you see reality is commendable even though you (like me) get dogged for it. Yes I DO wish I could pull you out of this cloud of confusion you live in but it seems you just want to get angry with me, call me weird, and get defensive about everything I'm saying. It's a pity :/ If you scroll up and read my posts, not ONCE have I been mean to you or shit on you... I'm just trying to be completely real with you.

You kind of creep me out
LoL, okay :)

lol @ this npc just drive by reacting without posting at all. It’s cool to have an audience I suppose.
It's Mudcrush. Besides bashing dem froggies, his job is to dislike and garbage posts (Mud will understand that reference)

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
This is reality Jasker: You're just one human being amongst ~7.5 billion other human beings on this beautiful planet called Earth. You were born, are biological, and are a living being with consciousness. Even my biggest enemies on this forum would agree with me on this fact dude. Religion/Evolution/Politics/Transbullshit... ALL of that stuff aside, this is what is real. I am so sorry that something as fundamental as that is lost with you :(

Interesting. So the professionals you see and meds you take are............. for what exactly? I'm just going by your own words Jasker.

I just think you're an honest, good person and I think your courage to talk about how you see reality is commendable even though you (like me) get dogged for it. Yes I DO wish I could pull you out of this cloud of confusion you live in but it seems you just want to get angry with me, call me weird, and get defensive about everything I'm saying. It's a pity :/ If you scroll up and read my posts, not ONCE have I been mean to you or shit on you... I'm just trying to be completely real with you.

LoL, okay :)

It's Mudcrush. Besides bashing dem froggies, his job is to dislike and garbage posts (Mud will understand that reference)

I’m not in a cloud of confusion. You keep pushing your own agenda on me. Stop.

I’m an artificial intelligence living in an ancestor simulation. I’m also likely in pseudo jail for being neo.

I’m perfectly at peace with where I am and who I am.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I’m not in a cloud of confusion. You keep pushing your own agenda on me. Stop.

I’m an artificial intelligence living in an ancestor simulation. I’m also likely in pseudo jail for being neo.

I’m perfectly at peace with where I am and who I am.
Okidokey... if you say so friend! :emoji_hearts:

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The idea that we’re just so lucky to have been born in the information era, right before technological singularity happens and we likely figure out biological immortality.. is either extreme luck or

It's extreme luck.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
It's not even extreme luck.

"That we were born in the year 985, that we should be alive to witness the glorious return of The Christ, surely means we are favored by God."

It's not anything except itself.

There is a thing called Zeitgeist and to be aware of it is not the same as being immune to its influence.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Jasker

You get professional help and are medicated but have never been officially told what you have? That's fishy.

No, that’s not fishy. Living in a simulated universe is fucking fishy. Being an AI being lead to believe you’re biological is fishy.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Making up a fictitious story this ridiculous and trying to RP it on an Internet Gaming Forum is what's fishy.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
No, that’s not fishy. Living in a simulated universe is fucking fishy. Being an AI being lead to believe you’re biological is fishy.

Do you have insurance that covers these medical expenses?

Jasker

Making up a fictitious story this ridiculous and trying to RP it on an Internet Gaming Forum is what's fishy.

Well I can promise you I’m not lying. Also it has been said in passing once or twice (my diagnosis) but never has been formally said to me like this is what you have. Those things might be the same thing, Idk.

• 1Salty

Jasker

You claim to have been given no diagnosis, despite being given prescriptions and therapy on a long-term basis. Insurance doesn't roll that way, they'd want a diagnosis.

I’m just saying no one has directly told me hey you have thisorthat, they’ve only said it in passing. Never like officially said you have anything.

I’m pretty sure it’s schizophrenia as I’ve heard it in passing, like I’ve said.

Though mental illness is an illusion, it’s just temporary programming structures.

• 1Salty

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I’m pretty sure it’s schizophrenia as I’ve heard it in passing, like I’ve said.
Okay... so why did you lie to me at the start when I asked and why lash out at me for merely being real and honest with you about all of this? Had you been honest from the get go I wouldn't have felt compelled to do this dog and pony schtick of diagnosing you myself based on my extensive armchair psychologist degrees :p I'd have just said okay, you're schizophrenic... now that we have that as a basis for what you're dealing with, let's talk about how that may / may not affect your belief in AI Simulation Theory. It could've been that simple.

I have ZERO issues with you having schizophrenia Jasker... I'm not making fun of you for that... if anything I truly feel for you for suffering with that. I too have a mental illness (duh) and I think people with mental illnesses would all agree that they wouldn't wish their issues on their worst enemies.

Mental Illness isn't an illusion; idk why you think that.

• 1Cringe

Jasker

Okay... so why did you lie to me at the start when I asked and why lash out at me for merely being real and honest with you about all of this? Had you been honest from the get go I wouldn't have felt compelled to do this dog and pony schtick of diagnosing you myself based on my extensive armchair psychologist degrees :p I'd have just said okay, you're schizophrenic... now that we have that as a basis for what you're dealing with, let's talk about how that may / may not affect your belief in AI Simulation Theory. It could've been that simple.

I have ZERO issues with you having schizophrenia Jasker... I'm not making fun of you for that... if anything I truly feel for you for suffering with that. I too have a mental illness (duh) and I think people with mental illnesses would all agree that they wouldn't wish their issues on their worst enemies.

Mental Illness isn't an illusion; idk why you think that.

Vanessa Vanessa splainin everywhere and anywhere lol. Get over yourself sir.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

Hook-up

Hooker

Had a dream about this very topic, essentially you’re stuck with the people you ‘hookup’ with.

There is meaning behind this word that’s related to simulation.

There are meanings to words that just pass us by. I don’t particularly understand what the hooking process is between simulated individuals but I think it has to do with programming being combined.

When I pee when I wake up, I have one urine stream.

When I pee after masterbation or sex ‘hook up’ I have two urine streams.

I have had three urine streams two different times before. Two different people. I layed down after the second time and heard a baby crying.

I swear to god I will make a YouTube video of my urine streams if you don’t believe me.

I’m happy to say the times I had three urine streams were with women I’m proud to have... done whatever with.

Navigating this ducking land is confusing as fuck.

Also my cat turned on the tv and on it played an autism commercial.

So not only am I slightly retarded but apparently downsy and autistic.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.