All Time Greatest FoH Drama/Incidents?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
There could be a whole series on Johnny

Machine gun cum
ALl the whores
Fucking a whore at his house while his kid was in the hospital with a a collapsed lung
WOLF WIPING BUTTHOLES
Being married to Danny Devito Height “model”
Embezzling steel fabrication funds, around 3 grand, that Would fund his habit for nearly 2 years.
Whores mom facebooking his wife
The whore’s journal being given to Mrs.49
Mrs 49 getting off on and and becoming his little personal wife whore

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Who was the chick who was DMing everyone and sharing pics to try to get gift cards? I cant remember and I merged accounts and lost my old DMs

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
When you put it all in a list like that our forum is really fucked up

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Siliconemelons

There could be a whole series on Johnny

Machine gun cum
ALl the whores
Fucking a whore at his house while his kid was in the hospital with a a collapsed lung
WOLF WIPING BUTTHOLES
Being married to Danny Devito Height “model”
Embezzling steel fabrication funds, around 3 grand, that Would fund his habit for nearly 2 years.
Whores mom facebooking his wife
The whore’s journal being given to Mrs.49
Mrs 49 getting off on and and becoming his little personal wife whore

Dude, the detailed instructions of hot chocolate BJ synaptic programming could be an entire hour podcast in and of itself.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
We have had one member run for public office and he asked me to wipe him from the forum and I painstakingly erased every mention of him. I didn’t write his real name down to check up on him and I deleted him so well I don’t even remember his forum name.

Fender?

I posted with a guy on postfarm that lived in DC and got SUPER paranoid about his posts all of a sudden. They scrubbed him there too, I think.

And this was years ago before social media hit the assplosion. It was still pretty much nerd stuff, but WoW was begining to mainstream it. So, even though I thought he was crazy at the time... looking back on it... he actually saw it coming.

It wasn't the crazy sort of Jasker paranoid. It smelled like he was getting vetted. I think he even said in one post that he was going through the clearance process. But he wasn't military.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Was this the forum where the girl posted video of her dog licking peanut butter off her pussy? Might have been eq2flames. The puss was like a sarlacc pit and my favorite shoop was a boba fett action figure falling in.

And what about Geodesic Dragon? Was he here?

I'm getting old and I can't remember where the drama happened.

Last edited:

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Was this the forum where the girl posted video of her dog licking peanut butter off her pussy? Might have been another one. The puss was like a sarlacc pit and my favorite shoop was a boba fett action figure falling in.
That was the SA forums. Lot of crossover from there to here and a few others.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That was the SA forums. Lot of crossover from there to here and a few others.

Lotta crossover from eq2flames to here too. I know kiddie fucker sam was on both. That's how I first heard about you guys.

What are the SA forums?

iannis

Musty Nester
Something Awful.

We had mostly /b/tards for a while, too. You'd get spillage off there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
What happened with that milk white girl from /b/ and yahoo? Like she was british, and flew to somewhere to fuck some fat guy who was popular on there and wore the Vendetta mask?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Fender?

I posted with a guy on postfarm that lived in DC and got SUPER paranoid about his posts all of a sudden. They scrubbed him there too, I think.

And this was years ago before social media hit the assplosion. It was still pretty much nerd stuff, but WoW was begining to mainstream it. So, even though I thought he was crazy at the time... looking back on it... he actually saw it coming.

It wasn't the crazy sort of Jasker paranoid. It smelled like he was getting vetted. I think he even said in one post that he was going through the clearance process. But he wasn't military.
Nah this was a guy specifically when we started under my forum build here. For the life of me I can’t remember his name.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Still had this saved since a few of the e-sim people popped up in the thread.

PhFzHio.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
When you put it all in a list like that our forum is really fucked up

A forum that I've been a member of for 12+ years once had a member who was high up in a South American drug cartel and posted pics of his stolen cars and bragged about them. Not a real swift line of thinking. Uncle Sam already had him in their sights, and then he went off for a permanent stay in a concrete hotel courtesy of Uncle Sam.

I didn't follow his posts, but he was jovial and charming to some, but he had a lot of sayers of nay. Never once was there any indication that he used to hack people up with a machete just for shits and giggles. He could have easily ended any one of his forum detractors and no one would have been the wiser.

:emoji_cold_sweat:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
To add to this:

• Aychamo Showing his butthole on Yahoo Live chat

I think it's important to add the context here, but I can't recall exactly the truth but someone can remember I'm sure. I'm like 99% sure this was on like a 15 year olds channel or something. It was certainly someone underage.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
BTW I'd also like to say I think this is drama, but chaos chaos and IOOTI temper tantrum which led him to post to like 5 threads on the whole board and nothing else. Not sure if it should make the list, but I recall it went on for some time and still does to this day.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
To add to this:

I think it's important to add the context here, but I can't recall exactly the truth but someone can remember I'm sure. I'm like 99% sure this was on like a 15 year olds channel or something. It was certainly someone underage.

I saved the pic.

IMGP0936.JPG

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
To add to this:

He did it too some American Idol teen who was 18ish and Motley Crue.

He also did it to that mini Milk.