Alliance: Heroes of the Spire

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Palum - do you mean the essences / valor medals?

Not really, though I don't know it doesn't seem ascension really increases the stats of a hero directly just gives the extra ability right?

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
It gives extra ability or passive bonus to an existing ability as well as a general stat boost

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Too many pop ups and I just uninstall. If I want to play I'm gonna play, I don't need 3 reminders a day.

Yeah I haven't let a game give me notifications on a phone ever.

I know this is pretty common procedure for a lot of people. I do really, really recommend giving this game a chance with notifications though. Being notified of explores and auto battles finishing is really valuable for maximizing your farming efficiency.

If you guys have specific feedback about notifs, I'm happy to send that forward.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I know this is pretty common procedure for a lot of people. I do really, really recommend giving this game a chance with notifications though. Being notified of explores and auto battles finishing is really valuable for maximizing your farming efficiency.

If you guys have specific feedback about notifs, I'm happy to send that forward.
It is but I work in a place I am not allowed to have a phone so I play when I have it and rarely need notifications because of that.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Ryachart Ryachart ,

We have alliance wars coming in the near future. Are there more alliance based features in development, PVE wise?

For example - Daily/Weekly boss fights or an endless wave type battle where the units get more difficult each batch you clear, resetting at the end of each day. At the end of the week the alliance is awarded experience points.

I feel that most games gravitate towards PVP for the avenues of guild interaction but I think there is a lot of room for PVE as well. Most of us have been EQ / WoW raiders and enjoy goals not related to shivving other people.

Ryachart Ryachart ,

We have alliance wars coming in the near future. Are there more alliance based features in development, PVE wise?

For example - Daily/Weekly boss fights or an endless wave type battle where the units get more difficult each batch you clear, resetting at the end of each day. At the end of the week the alliance is awarded experience points.

I feel that most games gravitate towards PVP for the avenues of guild interaction but I think there is a lot of room for PVE as well. Most of us have been EQ / WoW raiders and enjoy goals not related to shivving other people.

We have something on the backlog that I think will speak to this in some capacity, but we're if you've got ideas post em =)

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Airship cost seems steep.

And an unequip all button would be nice. Dunno how much it costs when not free, quality of life thing tho.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Looks like I may get a 3rd ultimate pull in, but the pace is brutal for shit-tier F2P comps who can't reliably tank 4+ on auto.

I got 1 dog (not even o/c) and blue bard (good). Pulled green bard last week from free lego core and got red bard this week additionally from epic core.

Overall I'm just waiting a lot now just to get food up to 4*. I think once I have some roster depth in all 3 main colors at 5* I will be OK but the xp rate and rarity of 4* evo wisps makes it a grind.