Alliance: Heroes of the Spire

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So what's the most reasonable level of content you should be able to accomplish with only 5* heroes?

Right now I'm 4/6 on all elem temples, 2/6 on four dungeons and 3/6 on the other two, then master thru first order zone in the campaign, hard for the void one and then standard for the second half.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So what's the most reasonable level of content you should be able to accomplish with only 5* heroes?

Right now I'm 4/6 on all elem temples, 2/6 on four dungeons and 3/6 on the other two, then master thru first order zone in the campaign, hard for the void one and then standard for the second half.
You are doing quite well.

For this event I did Velde master auto and nature temple 5 auto and just finished yesterday. I am sure you are real close to that with some group and gear optimization.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You are doing quite well.

For this event I did Velde master auto and nature temple 5 auto and just finished yesterday. I am sure you are real close to that with some group and gear optimization.

Maybe, I think I'm missing some key heroes and stuff still. Mostly buff (shin or similar) and Anat/cleanser.

One decent TG piece away from uber petra then I can go back to getting a massive crit weapon on Akamian to make super crit god.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Maybe, I think I'm missing some key heroes and stuff still. Mostly buff (shin or similar) and Anat/cleanser.

One decent TG piece away from uber petra then I can go back to getting a massive crit weapon on Akamian to make super crit god.
Yeah it's about making that key team that can get you through some stuff.

Make sure you are putting effort into Lily and Petra, that combo has carried me quite a bit.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yeah it's about making that key team that can get you through some stuff.

Make sure you are putting effort into Lily and Petra, that combo has carried me quite a bit.

I have Lily at 5* but honestly I don't rely on her as much anymore because I have 3 bards. She's still in most comps but I tend to bring a bard as additional support.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have Lily at 5* but honestly I don't rely on her as much anymore because I have 3 bards. She's still in most comps but I tend to bring a bard as additional support.
Yeah a bard is better than Lily, I use Sylus mostly. Especially this event.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Is there a way to link devices? So I can play on the phone during the day and tablet at night?

Most of the things I've noticed are quality of life improvements. Being able to loot everything (The inbox). Being able to unequip everything. Etc etc.

Over all game is pretty good. Threw some cash at it b/c everyone in the alliance gets something out of it. So you clowns already got my $$$$

Is there a way to link devices? So I can play on the phone during the day and tablet at night?

Most of the things I've noticed are quality of life improvements. Being able to loot everything (The inbox). Being able to unequip everything. Etc etc.

Over all game is pretty good. Threw some cash at it b/c everyone in the alliance gets something out of it. So you clowns already got my $$$$

Register your email by tapping on your profile in the top left and then you can "recover" your account to as many devices as you'd like.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Thx Rya, saw that but was skiddish when it started talking about "recovery" and then contacting customer support etc. Will give it a shot this afternoon and report back on thoughts.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So I used all my cores and got a bunch of dupes despite having not too many heroes. Have 3x Tor and 3x Arctus now. Can't decide between leveling up multiples and using then for skill food.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What was the monster website Ryachart was using on stream the other day?