amanda berry found..more importantly, awesome black man in cleveland.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Why is everything about Amanda Berry when there were three girls kidnapped and held all this time? It's pretty annoying.

These stories are so fucked up it's unbelievable. Torture would really be a nice punishment for the sick fucks who do this kind of thing. The most painful thing about reading the stories is the hindsight of knowing all the different times/ways it could have been discovered or stopped but it just didn't happen. Also, the thought of not being able to escape for 10 YEARS (or 18 in that other case) in the middle of an American city is just mind blowing.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
No, no torture. Give all three a fair trial, find them guilty and put them in prison for the rest of their natural.

...which probably won't be all that long, once the rest of the cons find out what they're in for.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure people convicted of crimes against children and high profile criminals like Bernie Maddof get put in separate holding areas to avoid getting them murdered in jail.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This is amazing news. Hard to believe really, but we got the case in Germany (last year?) with something similar. The thing that really gets me is, you know, without a shadow of a doubt, there are more women and children out there, trapped and just waiting.

Torture for these guys? I dunno, that kinda seems too good for them.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Sylvia "She's Dead, Jim" Browne, scumbag psychic and Harvey Fierstein stand-in, telling Amanda Berry's mother she's dead on the Montel Williams show.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
HAHAHA I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG WHEN A LITTLE PRETTY WHITE GIRL RAN INTO THE BLACK MAN'S ARM.

TXjohnny

<Bronze Donator>
I must have more of this guy. Maybe a talk show with the 'hide yo women, hide yo children' dude.

Charles_sl

shitlord
Lol I came here to post something serious but I can't stop laughing about the psychic and Charles Ramsey. He just knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms lol, why on earth would he say that? It reminds me of that Chappelle's Show clip about the blind black KKK member that someone posted recently (I forget which forum it was in or who posted it but it was pretty funny). I don't know, he seems so serious that I'm not sure if he was being racist or funny.

Ben_sl

shitlord
HAHAHA I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG WHEN A LITTLE PRETTY WHITE GIRL RAN INTO THE BLACK MAN'S ARM.
*a pretty single mom.

rrr_img_23882.jpg

rrr_img_23882.jpg

MrBelding_sl

shitlord
If he wasn't eating his McDonalds at the time, there's a chance he may not have heard the screaming and they may have been trapped there for god knows how much longer. I will use this an excuse to go eat a Big Mac.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Just in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, the guy who owned the house, Ariel Castro I believe his name is, was arrested at the nearby McDonald's. Which tells me that he was probably arrested at the same McDonald's that the black dude got his dinner from.

Anyway, its pretty clear that the Cleveland Police dropped the ball on this one, bad, and there needs to be jobs lost and people held accountable for this tragedy. You can google the street these people lived on. Its literally smack dab in the middle of Cleveland, like a couple blocks from the waterfront. The street is maybe a mile or two long. Its only a mile or two from where the kidnappings happened.

Oh and, just in case that isn't enough to convince you what a fuck up this whole thing was on the part of the Cleveland PD then this article should do the trick

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...os-yard/64987/

Let us just not forget that it was also in Cleveland that the police missed thishttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Sowell

Anthony Edward Sowell (born August 19, 1959) is an American serial killer, identified in press reports as the "Cleveland Strangler". He was arrested in October 2009 as a suspect in the murders of eleven women whose bodies were discovered at his Cleveland, Ohio, duplex at 12205 Imperial Avenue, located in the Mt. Pleasant neighborhood.[1]
Sowell was charged with 11 counts of murder, rape, and kidnapping; he pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity but later changed his plea to simply "not guilty".[2] On July 22, 2011, he was convicted on all but two counts against him, including the murders of the eleven women whose bodies were found in his house in 2009. On August 10, jurors recommended the death penalty for Sowell.[3] On August 12, Judge Dick Ambrose upheld the jury's recommendation.[4] As of April 2013, Sowell continues his legal fight. He has asked the Ohio Supreme Court to change his sentence from death to life in prison on the basis that he did not receive a fair trial because of the extensive media coverage of the murders.[5]
In October 2012 the book Nobody's Women: The Crimes and Victims of Anthony Sowell, the Cleveland Serial Killer, was published detailing Sowell's crimes and how he picked his victims.[6]

There is clearly something profoundly wrong with Cleveland's police department for them to miss two high profile cases like this over the past decade.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
It's not just the Cleveland Police where heads are going to roll, someone in the FBI is probably going to resign or "retire" because of this. From the article Itzena linked in the second post:

?These kids all knew each other,? private investigator Chris Giannini says. During and after the girls? disappearances, in 2004, he employed a man named Fernando Colon - Ariel Castro?s ex-wife?s husband - as a security site supervisor at a local shopping center and got to know the inner workings of the family fairly well.

Colon had fallen under the suspicions of the FBI during their investigation into DeJesus?s whereabouts. By way of marriage, he was somewhat close to the Castro family, and his step-daughters certainly ran in the same circles at the missing teenager. Colon was soon brought in for questioning regarding the disappearances.

But he was cleared following a polygraph test. The man in turn insisted that FBI agents look into Ariel Castro, a man who seemed to attract tumult and disorder throughout his adult life.

?They did not follow up on that,? Giannini says. The Cleveland Division of the FBI offered no comment on the matter when contacted by Scene.
But yeah, there will probably be a few Cleveland Police officials "retiring to spend time with their family" after all of this is over.